剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢你
You take vows very seriously.
您是位看重诺言的人
As do I.
我也是
But when others do not honor their promises,
但当他人视承诺如草芥时
neither should you feel bound to anything but your own interests.
您也不应墨守成规 而该以自己利益为上
Duly noted.
我知道了
I will not discuss the matter unless you bring it up.
从此若您不提起 我也将闭口不言
I await your pleasure.
一切听您吩咐
Welcome to my black museum.
欢迎来到我的黑暗博物馆
Every piece here was prepared and arranged by my own hands.
所有展品皆由我亲手制♥作♥并布展
Their faces bear the mark of
他们面容完美留存了
their final moment on our earth.
他们生命最后一刻的样子
Here it is on display.
陈列于此
Fear - for my amusement.
就是恐惧 也是我的乐趣
Why would you do such a thing?
你为什么要这样做
Every piece here became part of my collection by their own hand.
他们成为我的展品 都是自食其果
Each of them was in the position you are now in,
他们当时都面临你现在处境
Lorenzo.
洛伦佐
Held against his will by a mad king?
受到一位疯王的胁迫吗
I am a king, yes.
我的确是国王 没错
All the same, I rule by divine right.
一样的王权神授
So all must earn a seat at my table.
想上座 就得赢得你的席位
How?
怎么赢
Call it a game.
就当是个狩猎游戏吧
You are a hunter, are you not?
你是个猎手 不是吗
My brother more than me.
我兄弟比我更善于狩猎
My game requires exceptional skill.
我的游戏需要杰出的技巧
What do you say?
你怎么说
Does Florence have a champion in you?
你能为佛罗伦萨带来胜利吗
Or are you just another pretender?
或者你也不过是个伪装者
I will accept any sick measure you cast my way.
不管你使出何等低劣手段 我都接受
Wonderful.
很好
I await your attempt to demonstrate true merit.
我期待你的努力真能成功
Or die like the rest.
不然就同他们一样去死吧
What choice?
选什么
Da Vinci?
达·芬奇
You're cleverer than I am.
你比我聪明
I don't know. What?
我不知道 什么
I don't know, I don't know. Perhaps if I had more time.
我不知道 也许多给点时间我会想出来
Then like our Lord... Come on!
那就如我主一样 求你了
..I drink from his chalice.
从圣杯中饮酒
At least there's only one choice left. We may get out alive.
至少现在只剩一项了 我们也许能活下去
No, that can't be all there is.
不 不可能这么简单的
They're too advanced for that.
他们没有这么原始的
The thin air's gotten to you. We're gonna be alright.
空气稀薄让你糊涂了 我们会没事的
There's got to be more to it than a process of elimination, Zo.
肯定不是简单的排除法 泽洛
Fuck, I'm missing something!
该死 肯定有什么我没想到
Then fucking figure it out!
那就快想
He wants us dead.
他想让我们死
You need us to succeed.
但你需要我们成功
Of course.
真是的
The only time an exotic beauty chooses me over you,
只有生死攸关的时候才有异域美女
it's the death-dealing one.
选我不选你
Pai. Pai, good.
Pai Pai 真好
There's nothing advanced about these monsters.
这帮野兽根本也没什么高等文明
They're just playing with their fucking food.
他们不过是在把玩到嘴的食物罢了
Oh, fuck.
该死
Oh, Jesus. Fuck...
老天哪 该死
Okay. Fuck.
我♥操♥
Are you sure about this?
你确定吗
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥干什么
Kalsai.
Kalsai
Kalsai.
Kalsai
Kalsai! Kalsai!
Kalsai Kalsai
Life.
生命
That's the answer they seek.
这是他们要的答案
Leonardo Da Vinci.
列奥纳多·达·芬奇
She knows my name.
她知道我的名字
She knows my name!
她知道我的名字
Zo?
泽洛
Nico!
尼克
You little pizzle! Nico!
你这小混♥蛋♥ 尼克
Oh, it is so good to see you!
见到你真好
That shipwreck, I knew it'd take more than that to sink him.
那沉船 我就知道沉船也弄不死他
How did you survive?
你怎么活下来的
Not everyone abandoned him.
并非所有人都抛弃了他
Shitheel.
贱♥人♥
Let him.
让他来
Get up. Get up!
起来 起来呀
I tried to take your life, so...
我以前试图取你性命
..I understand your desire to do the same.
所以我明白 你也想杀我
But today, we are united by the hand of the divine.
但是今天 我们因天意团结在一起
No, Don't! Out of my way, Nico,
别 别挡着我 尼克
he deserves every bit of this!
这都是他自找的
I can't let you. After what he did?
我不能让你杀他 他做了那么多坏事
Left me to drown, tortured you.
把我扔进海里淹死 折磨你
Why does this prick deserve mercy?
凭什么对这个变♥态♥仁慈
If the Lord wanted him dead, he would've taken him at sea.
如果主要他死 他在海里就死了
What?
什么
God spared us all.
上帝 留下我们的性命
That is a sign that we must join together to achieve our goal.
这是我们必须联手达成目标的预兆
Who the fuck is we? He's right.
谁他妈跟你讲"我们" 他是对的
It's us against them. No, no.
我们得一致对外 不不
Count.
伯爵
Artista.
工匠
Our prayers for deliverance have been answered.
我们对救援的祈祷得到了回应
Today, we are blessed.
今天 我们有福了
This is blessed? Yes.
这也叫福 没错
Yes, it is. I live by faith.
没错 我依信仰而生
For weeks, we have been held captive thousands of miles
几周以来 我们被囚禁在这座山顶
from home atop this mountain with no hope of escape, then...
远离故土千里 毫无脱困的希望 然后
He sends you.
祂派来了你
But...
但是
if we put our minds to freedom, Da Vinci,
如果我们运用才智逃出生天 达·芬奇
the wisdom of the Book of Leaves will be ours.
《叶之书》中的智慧就是我们的了
The Book of Leaves...
《叶之书》
is not meant for just you and I.
不仅仅是你我的
The Book of Leaves will save us all.
《叶之书》能拯救我们所有人
You understand us.
你听得懂我们的话
He learns our tongue.
他学了我们的语言
Is it so impossible that I could speak yours?
我会讲你们的语言有那么不可思议吗
It creates many questions.
这样就有很多疑问
I am Ima Kama,
我是伊玛·卡玛
High Priestess of the Children of the Sun.
太阳之子的高等女祭司
And I shall answer all questions.
我将回答所有的疑问
But only to you.
但只说给你听
Why me?
为什么是我
Your face is one I've seen before.
你的脸我曾经见过
Christ, I needed that!
天哪 这正是我需要的
These markings tell the story of my people.
这些记号♥讲述了我族人的故事
We have no need to travel the seas as you do.
我们不像你们 需要漂洋过海
And yet, somehow, you learned to speak our language.
而你却不知怎的学会了我们的语言
You are not the first of your kind to arrive.
你不是第一个来到这里的外族
They came here when I was just a little girl.
我还是个小女孩时他们到了这里
We called them the Sun and the Moon.
我们叫他们太阳和月亮
Who are they?
他们是谁
The man was dark as night,
那男人黑如夜晚
with images etched into his skin.
皮肤上划满刻痕
The Abyssinian.
阿比西尼亚人
He aided me on my journey to this place.
是他帮我来到此地
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表