剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
He... he had a daughter.
有过女儿
I sent him to them first.
我先送他去见他们了
Please. Here.
求你们 来
We're gonna get you out.
我们带你出去
Zo, wait!
泽洛 等等
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
Take my life or I take his.
杀我 不然我杀掉他
Don't you dare do it, Leo.
你敢那么做 列奥
You... you said we'd go home.
你说我们会回家
We will.
我们会的
We are.
我们正在路上
You just...
你只要
You have to listen to me.
你得听我说
Not only is the world round,
世界不止是圆的
but it revolves around the sun.
它还围绕太阳运行
Now we have that knowledge, nothing stands in our way.
现在我们掌握了这一知识 再无任何阻碍
No! No!
不 不
No.
不
Put it away. I come alone.
收起来 我一个人来的
Ready the horses, the strongest you can find.
准备马匹 要你能找到的最好的
We're going to Constantinople.
我们去君士坦丁堡
We will endure this, my friend.
我们能撑过去的 我的朋友
I've endured worse.
我经过更险恶的关头
Dispose of them at once. No!
马上把她们处理掉 不要
Father...
父亲
Would it not be more advantageous to keep them alive?
留她们活命不是更有利吗
Sparing them would make him easier to manipulate.
饶了她们 他就更容易掌控
Not worth the risk.
不值得冒险
I will assume the risk.
风险我来承担
If either of you can prove your value,
如果你们中哪一个能证明自己的价值
perhaps you will leave this place.
或许可以活着离开
If not, you'll die.
如果不能 就会死
Oh, please. Please.
求你 求你
Spare my sister.
饶了我妹妹
Surely God would value an innocent in all of this.
在这纷乱之中 上帝一定会重视无辜之人
You make an interesting argument,
你的说辞很动人
but from now on, God values...what I value.
但是从现在起 上帝要重视我重视的
Come here, child.
过来 孩子
And while innocence is a rare quality these days,
尽管如今无辜是难得的品质
as Girolamo will tell you,
正如吉罗拉莫会告诉你的
it's utterly useless to me.
无辜于我 毫无用处
No!
不
No!
不
We're finished here.
这里的事完了
She will not take the harness easily after today,
今日之后她会很难驯服
but feel free to make of her what you will.
随你怎样处置她 都可以
I tried, cousin.
我尽力了 堂妹
Your story will be simple.
你的故事很简单
There was a struggle.
发生冲突
Bandits took your sister's life.
盗贼杀了你的妹妹
If you breathe a word of this to your adopted family,
敢对你的寄养家庭透露半个字
they will suffer the same fate.
他们也会遭受同样的命运
You are Rome's chattel now.
你现在是罗马的奴隶
Further instructions will be forthcoming.
后续指示会送过来
Let me out! Please!
放我出去 求求你
No!
不
You have to go. No. Don't leave me.
你必须走 不 不要离开我
Get her off the ship! No.
带她下船 不
No!
不
Let me out, please!
求你放我出去
Anyone. Anybody, please let me out.
有人吗 有人吗 求你放我出去
Please!
求你
Your Turk's prophecy.
你那个土耳其先知
I fear he was right after all.
恐怕他终究还是对的
We're one spinning orb...
我们是悬浮于宇宙之间
in a chaos of spinning orbs...
无数旋转的天体中
just floating through the cosmos.
一个旋转的天体
It'll be even harder for her now,
现在她心里更难了
realizing there's a larger world than she dreamed.
认识到世界远比她梦想中更广阔
Her people died before they got to see it.
她的族人还没看到就死去了
We must protect her from herself.
我们必须保护她不要伤害自己
Who protects you and me?
谁来保护你我
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表