剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Fate has chosen you, Leonardo.
命运选择了你 列奥纳多
I will follow you to the ends of the earth
我会追你到世界尽头
to retrieve what's mine.
拿回本属于我的东西
You have to make a decision.
你得做决定
The Book of Leaves or whatever the fuck tears you away
要《叶之书》还是要你现在搞的什么鬼东西
because you can't have both.
二者不可兼得
The Book contains... secrets of the divine.
《叶之书》隐藏着神之秘密
Whoever lay their hands on the Book of Leaves will rule the world.
拿到《叶之书》者可以统治世界
Here is the secret to deciphering the map.
这就是解读地图的秘密
I believe there may be a spy in my court.
我认为我身边可能有奸细
Lucrezia Donati has Da Vinci tied up between her thighs.
卢奎西娅·多纳蒂已经用美色控制了达·芬奇
You are Lucrezia Donati's father.
你是卢奎西娅·多纳蒂的父亲
The Pazzis are moving on Florence.
帕齐家族要对佛罗伦萨下手
They want to kill Lorenzo.
他们想杀了洛伦佐
You shared secrets with Riario
你把秘密泄露给了利拉奥
put the entire city at peril.
让整座城市陷入险境
This is your work!
都是你干的好事
They're weak, Your Holiness.
他们不堪一击 教皇陛下
This is your chance to strike.
这正是出击的时机
The Pazzis conspire against us!
帕奇家阴谋颠覆我们
They are in league with Rome!
他们与罗马合谋
Death to the Medicis!
消灭美第奇
If your true loyalty is to the Medicis, Captain,
队长 如果你真正忠于的是美第奇家
I suggest you leave this one to me.
我建议你把她留给我
I'm bearing your child, your son Giuliano.
我怀了你的孩子 你的儿子 朱利亚诺
Help your family!
救救你的家人
Rome is my family.
罗马才是我的家
DaVinci.
达·芬奇
I wonder which of the two men you fuck
真想知道操过你的两个男人
will be buried alongside you?
哪个会跟你埋在一起
I know this ring.
我认得这枚戒指
If we survive this I will kill you both.
如果我活着出去 我一定杀了你们两个
Did you ever think we'd see the end together?
你可曾想到我们会一起赴死
I never believed that I would be facing an end at all.
我从不认为我会死
God is laughing at us, Da Vinci.
上帝在嘲笑我们 达·芬奇
This is not our fate.
这不是我们的宿命
One way or another,
无论方式如何
this is every man's fate.
这是所有人的宿命
Our lives
我们的生命
are made by the deaths of others.
也是他人的死亡铸就
You were very quick to surrender.
你这么容易就放弃了啊
After all we've seen...
我们见识了那么多
lost,
失去了那么多
perhaps you're naive to endure.
或许你的忍♥耐只是天真
There is a greater story here,
还有更伟大的传奇
still being written.
在继续书写
By whom?
谁来书写
Well...
反正
we both wanted to see what's next.
我们都想知道接下来会怎样
There's still time.
还有时间
God's vengeance is upon you!
迎接上帝的怒火吧
It's over, Lorenzo! Da Vinci!
你们完了 洛伦佐 达·芬奇
The House of Medici falls today!
今天就是美第奇家族的末日
The windows are all intact. But... where are they?
窗户都没人碰过 可他们在哪啊
Beneath us.
在下面
You betrayed me, Da Vinci.
你背叛了我 达·芬奇
I will see you dead for it.
我一定要你付出生命的代价
If we escape, I promise you every opportunity to settle the score.
等我们逃出去 我保证让你有机会复仇
But for now, Your Magnificence,
但现在 殿下
please just shut the fuck up!
请你把嘴闭上
Station men at every gate.
在每个入口派士兵驻守
Have reinforcements in the trees, here and here.
在树林中增派援兵 这里和这里
Stand ready to march on my signal and no one else's.
准备出击 听我一人号♥令
Understood?
懂了吗
Gentlemen, I give you Florence - a jewel beyond price,
先生们 我献上佛罗伦萨 无价珍宝
which will be ours before nightfall.
天黑之前 她就会是我们的
We're wasting time,
我们在浪费时间
we should summon Duke Frederico's army now.
我们应该现在召唤弗雷德里科公爵的士兵
Florence is ours for the taking!
佛罗伦萨唾手可得
And I say it is not.
我认为还不行
If Lorenzo is still alive, he might yet rally his people.
如果洛伦佐还活着 就还可能鼓动人♥民♥反抗
Lorenzo's dead, or bleeding to death in the sewers.
洛伦佐死了 至少是在下水道里流血不止
I cut his throat myself.
我割破了他的喉咙
Until he's proven dead, we have nothing.
除非能证实他已死 我们不能妄动
The people need to see a corpse.
得让人♥民♥看到尸体
Captain Grunwald, ride to Duke Frederico
格伦瓦德队长 骑马去见弗雷德里科队长
and make sure that hulking cyclops sticks to the plan.
确保那个独眼莽夫按原计划行事
He cannot invade before our signal.
他不能在我们发出信♥号♥♥前进攻
Take her with you and I will bring Da Vinci!
带上她 我会找到达·芬奇
Give me a lantern.
给我盏灯
Follow me, you fools!
跟我来啊 你们这群蠢材
Da Vinci!
达·芬奇
There's smoke rising from the Duomo.
教堂广场有黑烟
Has all of Florence gone insane?
整个佛罗伦萨都疯了吗
We should go back. No.
我们该回去 不
I say we go on.
我们该往前走
Leo was desperate to board the Basilisk.
列奥一心想登上海蛇号♥
If we take this barge to Pisa,
如果我们乘这艘驳船去比萨
we can stall the ship there.
我们可以在那儿拖住她
What about the Maestro? He'll meet us before she sails.
那大♥师♥呢 他会在启航前跟我们汇合
You sure? Fuck, no!
你确定吗 不啊
But delaying the Basilisk is all we can manage.
但我们也只能拖住海蛇号♥了
Let's find that dog's breath who'll take us to Pisa.
去找那个能带我们去比萨的混♥蛋♥吧
People are fleeing the city in fear.
人心惶惶 都在弃城逃跑
Clarice and her brood scurry for home,
克拉丽斯和她的小崽子在往家跑
time to close the fist.
我们该收网了
I'll lead the mob against the Medici palace.
我领着暴民冲击美第奇宫
Find Giustini and hunt down any Medici loyalists.
找到吉斯蒂尼 把美第奇的追随者都杀光
Move!
走啊
I need a defensive line for each of the palace gate.
在宫殿每个大门前筑起防线
The barriers must be higher.
把障碍垒高点
We need more men. We have none.
我们需要更多人手 没有了
Find some fucking men!
那就去给我找
They should be back by now.
他们这会儿该回来了
We have to go back for my husband.
我们得回去救我丈夫
Quattrone will look after him.
夸特尼会照顾他的
See what happens to friends of Medici!
看看美第奇家的朋友的下场
Medici!
美第奇家的人
Gut the captain and the Medici bitches!
杀了队长 还有美第奇家的娘们
Maddalena.
玛德琳娜
Go to the palace!
回宫去
Come with me. I'll deal with this!
跟我来 这边交给我
Death to the Medici!
消灭美第奇家族
Hurry!
快点
Quickly, follow me.
快 跟我走
Girls, stay with me.
姑娘们 跟紧了
Florence is no place for the godless!
佛罗伦萨容不下目无神明者
Stay with me.
跟紧我
Girls, stay with me.
姑娘们 跟住了
Death to the Medici whore!
杀死那美第奇的婊♥子♥
Where's Maddalena?
玛德琳娜呢
Maria, where's Maddalena?
玛莉娅 玛德琳娜哪去了
Maddalena?
玛德琳娜
Maddalena!
玛德琳娜
Mama?
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
Open the door!
开门
Please, let me through!
请让我过去
Mama?
妈妈
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表