剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
I'm captain now.
现在我是队长了
What's happened? I was trying to tell you, my boy.
发生了什么 我正想跟你说 孩子
This place is no longer home.
这个地方已经不是我们的家了
Bring these two to the palace.
把他们带去宫殿
Signora?
夫人
Who did this to you? I did.
谁把你弄成这样 我
Welcome home, artista.
欢迎回家 工匠
I wondered when Florence's famed war engineer would turn up.
我还想佛罗伦萨著名的武器制♥造♥师几时来呢
Not quite the challenge I expected.
可没有我设想的那么厉害啊
Why are you here? For money.
你怎么在这儿 为钱啊
The Holy Father paid my forces a tidy sum to take Florence.
圣父备下丰厚酬劳 让我拿下佛罗伦萨
Where's Lorenzo?
洛伦佐呢
He's gone to undo Naples' alliance with Rome.
他去那不勒斯 想解除他们与罗马的联盟
You still believe that tale?
你还信这一套
It's more likely he's taken another mistress.
他恐怕是找了上新的情妇
And slithered off to the safety of France or Spain.
跑去法国或西班牙安全的地方避难了
Lorenzo would never abandon Florence.
洛伦佐绝不会抛弃佛罗伦萨
Yet here I am,
可我还是来了
sitting in his throne among his many luxuries.
坐在他的王位上 享用他的奢华物品
His blade.
他的剑
It looks valuable. I know this piece.
好像挺值钱 我认得这把剑
It's a bit smaller than I remember.
比我印象中小
Old Cosimo's sword he bequeathed to his grandsons.
老科西莫将自己的剑赠予孙辈
How'd you get your hands on it?
你是怎么拿到手的
I swore to follow its instructions.
我发誓遵循剑上铭文
"Freedom of the people"?
"人♥民♥的自♥由♥"吗
Look what freedom you and Lorenzo have achieved for your people.
看看你和洛伦佐给人♥民♥带来的自♥由♥吧
The fight's not over yet.
这战争还没结束
Lorenzo will return.
洛伦佐会回来的
Of course he will. Where else will we bury him?
当然得回来 不然把他埋在哪
Your obstinacy is becoming tedious.
你这么顽固 真叫人受不了
If you simply point to where you relocated
只要你把你们银行
your bank's golden stockpile,
储备黄金的地方指出来
you and your family will be allowed
我保证给你的家族
to live out the rest of your days
分一小块土地
on a small plot of land.
让你们安度余生
Well, it is safely hidden behind the walls of Florence.
黄金安全地藏在佛罗伦萨城墙内
That's a lie.
胡说
We've searched every corner of the city.
我们把城市都搜遍了
Impossible.
不可能
What if I told you that Duke Federico sacked your beloved Florence...
如果我说费德里科公爵听我的命令
at my behest?
洗劫了佛罗伦萨呢
Perhaps you should ask someone with direct knowledge of the situation.
还是请个当事人来给你讲讲形势吧
The soul survivor of your own militia.
你唯一幸存的手下
You're Bianchi's boy, are you not?
你是毕安奇的儿子吧
His youngest son.
他的小儿子
I'm now his only son.
现在也是他的独子
You have served your republic well.
你为共和国鞠躬尽瘁了
I beg to differ.
我可不觉得
Here lies proof, Lorenzo,
这就是证据 洛伦佐
that all Florence is under our command.
佛罗伦萨被我们控制了
Its citizens, your daughters...
城里的百姓 你的女儿们
your wife.
你妻子
Perhaps under Federico, she will finally bear a son.
也许费德里科能帮她生个儿子出来
You kill me...
敢杀我
and I swear, the Medici wealth
我发誓 美第奇家的财富
will forever remain beyond your grasp.
你永远也碰不到
The men who guard it are the only people, save myself,
除了我 只有看守黄金的人
who know its location.
知道位置
They will die before you ever lay a hand on a single florin.
他们死也不会让你拿到一佛罗林
Usurer.
放高♥利♥贷♥的
You are no better than heathens, Turks or Jews.
你和异教♥徒♥ 土耳其人 犹太人一样卑劣
But
可是
I will willingly give all the Medici gold to you...
如果你保证共和国及其国民的安全
Your Grace,
国王陛下
if you can guarantee the safety
我就心甘情愿
of my republic and its citizens.
把黄金全部赠予您
What balls!
扯淡
Our forces control all of Tuscany.
我们的军队控制着托斯卡纳
Alfonso, serious discussions are no place for children.
阿方索 正经事小孩子不要插嘴
We will find their gold eventually.
我们总能找到黄金的
Remove yourself!
出去
I remind Your Majesty, we are already allied.
我要提醒国王陛下 我们已经结盟了
This is not a negotiation.
他没资格谈判
He is offering to make me the richest man in Italy.
他要让我做意大利最富有的人
This just became a negotiation.
他现在有资格谈判了
Nico?
尼克
Nico!
尼克
Vanessa!
温妮莎
Leo!
列奥
There you are!
你们来了
I knew you wouldn't stay gone.
就知道你会回来
Oh, look at you. Look at you.
瞧瞧你啊 悄悄你
The physic said I'm due any day now.
医师说马上临盆了
Those monsters keeping you in here?
那群禽兽把你关在这吗
Do they know you carry Giuliano's child?
他们知道孩子是朱利亚诺的吗
They don't care.
他们不在乎
Move!
让开
You need medical attention? Da Vinci!
需要医生吗 达·芬奇
Yes.
怎么了
You should be honored. Why?
你该感到荣幸 为什么
The Duke has sent his personal torturers to have a word with you.
公爵派自己的私人拷问官跟你谈谈
Look at you, making yourself at home.
看看你 像在自己家一样
My husband has been pacing the halls for hours.
我丈夫一直在大厅里踱步
But you seem vigorous as ever.
你却如以往一般
Well, you know I have a robust appetite.
我一直食量大如牛
Indeed.
可不是
I must say, I'm very happy to see you clean shaven.
我得说 你刮了胡子真帅
As you remember.
像以前一样
For weeks, I have imagined this moment.
我等了数周
I rejoice that it has finally arrived.
终于等到了这一刻
Why are you here, Girolamo?
你为什么来这 吉罗拉莫
Because you're the true hand of God on earth.
因为你才是上帝真正的使节
Because I was a fool to believe I could gain the Lord's grace
因为我曾愚蠢地以为 追随父亲
by following my father.
就能得到主的青睐
I throw myself entirely at your mercy.
我全凭您处置
I beg you for your forgiveness.
恳请您原谅我
Rise.
起来吧
My own father would have taken the lash to me or worse.
我的父亲只会对我施以暴♥力♥
You'll never know how your absolution soothes my soul.
您的赦免是对我莫大的慰藉
There is no absolution.
谁赦免你了
Not from me.
我没有
You stood by as your father murdered my child.
你父亲杀了我的孩子 你却袖手旁观
You commanded Lucrezia to whore herself
你以假教皇的名义 逼卢奎西亚
in the name of a false pope!
出♥卖♥♥♥自己的肉体
I will do whatever you require to restore you
能让您恢复地位
to your rightful place...
曝光我父亲的暴行
to expose my father,
能弥补我们两个
to put an end to all the suffering
假借上帝之名做下的孽
we've brought upon the world in God's name.
我做什么都愿意
This will not be an end of suffering, Girolamo.
这不是苦难的终点 吉罗拉莫
Not for you.
对你来说不是
Your suffering will not end until the day you die!
你的苦难 至死方能结束
If what you seek is forgiveness,
如果你要寻求宽恕
then I suggest you look elsewhere.
找别人去吧
I cannot serve my father.
我不能服侍我的父亲了
If you will not take me...
您不收留我
I have nothing.
我一无所有
"Nothing" is what you deserve.
那也是你咎由自取
You're the sodomite?
你是那个鸡♥奸♥犯吗
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表