剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
We're headed in the right direction,
我们航行方向正确
and that I can lead us all to a land filled with opportunity.
我能把我们都带去充满良机的大♥陆♥
Don't suppose anyone's got any jokes?
没人想讲个笑话吗
Follow these instructions precisely.
严格遵循这些指示
I've plotted every turn our course must take.
我规划好了我们整条路径
Here he comes.
来了
No, just... straight ahead and up ever so slightly.
不对 直向前方 再偏一点
That's it. That's it.
对了 就是这里
What?
怎么了
It's right-sided? It's the wrong phase.
是下弦 阶段反了
Leo!
列奥
Shit, you're a feisty one.
该死 你火气还真大
Stop!
停下
I gave you one job.
我只交给你一项工作
Listen...
听着
All hands below deck!
所有人都到甲板下来
Take them on deck.
带他们上甲板
We'll toss every last bastard overboard.
我们要把这些混♥蛋♥都扔下海
What?
什么
You do not coddle mutineers. You kill them!
你不能纵容反叛者 你见着一个杀一个
When we get to new land... When men turn on you at sea,
等我们到了新大♥陆♥... 在海上作乱的
you can't keep them on board.
一个都不能留在船上
There's no arguing it. Get rid of them.
没什么好说的 把他们带走
No, wait. Wait. Wait.
不 等等
What if we kept them in chains?
要是把他们都锁起来呢
What did you just say? You've seen their strength.
你刚说什么 你见识他们的力气了
Who better to lug our spoils back to the ship
我们靠岸后 他们是把收获运回船上
when we make landfall?
最好的人选
Come on.
想想吧
Put them in the hold.
把他们关进货仓
Tighten their bonds to their skins.
把链子锁紧 都压到肉里去
I'll talk to the Captain.
我去和船长谈
That'll do, Piero.
行了 皮耶罗
They don't deserve a better grave.
他们了配不上更好的坟墓
We are not that far from Naples.
我们离那不勒斯没多远了
By tomorrow I shall buy you a glass of the finest wine.
明天我就能请你喝世上最美的佳酿了
Florence asks much of us.
佛罗伦萨要我们付出的太多
It must stand...
它必须屹立不倒
as a city destined to lead the world into a new age.
它注定要引领世界进入新纪♥元♥
No matter the cost.
无论代价如何
That's what my grandfather, Cosimo, believed.
我的祖父科西莫坚信这点
And so too, in his own way, did my brother.
我弟弟也坚信这点
Giuliano would have made a better partner for this adventure.
这趟冒险更适合找朱利亚诺做搭档
You're doing fine, Piero.
你已经做得很好了 皮耶罗
The boy's work. You asked if I had a favorite.
那孩子的作品 你问我有没有最喜欢的
When he first followed me to Florence,
他刚随我到佛罗伦萨的时候
when he was still but an apprentice,
他还是个学徒
he left a parcel on my doorstep with a note.
他在我门口留了个包袱 附了张便条
They had just progressed from charcoals to oil paints.
那时他们刚学完炭笔 开始画油画
He was so excited.
他很兴奋
Verrocchio had taken him aside, told him he showed great promise.
维洛奇奥和他单谈过 说他很有潜力
Leonardo wanted me to have his first canvas.
但列奥纳多把第一幅画给了我
Small. Simple.
画幅很小 画面简洁
A bowl of fruit.
画的是一碗水果
It doesn't matter how small it is, I'm sure it's marvelous.
不管多小 我肯定那幅画很完美
I threw it away.
我随手扔了
Of all the work he's produced, that's the one I'll not forget.
他的所有作品中 我只会铭记这一副
That he's a genius, I have no doubt.
他是个天才 我毫不怀疑
But my relationship with the boy - with his mother -
但我和那孩子的关系 和他母亲的关系
will always be complicated.
永远是一团乱麻
I didn't want to have feelings for her.
我不想对她有感情
I couldn't help myself.
但我控制不住自己
She was extraordinary.
她那时简直无人可比
Then one morning I awoke and it was just me...
然后突然一天早晨醒来就只剩我一人了
and the boy.
还有那孩子
Who the fuck are you?
你算老几
After all they've been through, you put them back in chains.
他们经历了这么多 你又把他们锁起来了
It was either put them in chains or throw them overboard.
我不把他们锁起来 他们就去喂鱼了
What was I supposed to do?
你想让我怎样
All your talk about freedom was what?
你宣传的自♥由♥都是狗屁吗
They tried to kill me!
他们想杀了我
They thought you were trying to kill them!
他们觉得是你要杀了他们
I think that at least once a day in your company.
我跟你在一起也总这么想
Look, this journey...
听着 这趟旅途
it's been difficult enough without superstitions
没那些迷信思想在关键时刻捣乱
ruining it when we are this close.
这趟旅途也已经够危险的了
This coming from a man following the Book of Leaves?
追寻《叶之书》的人好意思跟我说迷信
The Book of Leaves is real. Says the Turk, Leo!
《叶之书》是真的 那是土耳其佬说的 列奥
You've seen these maps.
你也看过这些地图
Do you know how many maps I've sold that lead to buried treasure?
你知道我卖♥♥过多少"藏宝地图"吗
I mean, have you stopped to think
你有没有想过
at your land across the sea is as much a fantasy as their afterlife?
你漂洋过海找新大♥陆♥跟希求来世一样玄乎
What if you do kill us out here?
要是你真把我们都害死了怎么办
You said that you would follow me.
你说过你会追随我
The man I follow is an artist.
我追随的人是位艺术家
He's a virtuous genius who wants to free the future.
是个想开创未来 有良心的天才
Right now, I think we left him back in Florence.
现在我觉得那个人留在佛罗伦萨了
You know, I understand...
我能理解
why they don't trust me.
他们为什么不信任我
But you should.
但你该信任我的
Because you're a great artist?
就因为你是个伟大的艺术家吗
Because you have this way with inventions?
就因为你会捣鼓发明创造吗
It counts for shit, Leo...
我告诉你 这些都是狗屁 列奥
When you start putting people... in chains.
当你开始奴役别人...
Nobody ever knows better than you, do they?
没人比你更明白 是不是
But you can't get mad, Leo, when the stars don't move as quick as you do.
但你不能因为星星比你反应慢就发火 列奥
Fuck me.
苍天啊
The orbits.
是轨道
The speed of them.
运行的速度
That's the answer. We're not heading in the wrong direction.
才是关键 我们方向没错
The crescent of Venus was different because Venus...
金星的月弯不对是因为金星...
it doesn't circle the earth.
它不围绕地球运行
None of it does.
它们都不围绕地球
It all moves around the sun.
它们都是围绕太阳运行的
Oh, shit! What?
该死 什么
We've been trying to navigate the world as if it's a fixed point.
我们一直把世界想象成固定的一个点
As if the sun and stars are circling us, but...
好像太阳和星星都围绕我们转
but they're not!
但不是那样的
Now I see it.
现在我懂了
And now I can more accurately calculate our position
现在我可以利用环绕我们的天体
using the celestial bodies all around us...
更加精确地推算我们的位置
as they move...
它们运行
and as we move with them...
我们也随之运行
on our path through the heavens.
穿行于天宇之中
Shall I get the Captain? No.
要我去叫船长吗 不
First...
首先
let's free them from the chains.
我们先把他们的锁链解开
Let's show them some reason.
给他们讲讲道理
Over here!
这边
Tell me I'm hearing things.
告诉我是我的幻觉
Lorenzo, the armor. These men are border guards.
洛伦佐 盔甲 这些人是边境守卫
Welcome to Naples.
欢迎来到那不勒斯
Where's the guard?
守卫呢
Shit.
该死
Look at the wounds. They did this to themselves.
你看伤口 是他们自己弄的
Are you harmed?
你受伤了吗
We each agreed to take the life of another...
我们决定在你害我们灵魂消失于虚无之前
before you made our souls disappear into nothing.
结束彼此的性命
Mihail and I, we... we were the last.
米哈伊尔和我是最后两个
But...he had a wife once.
可是 他有过妻子
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表