剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
'The journey before you will be monumental.'
你将踏上的旅程意义非凡
Leonardo. It speaks with my mother's voice!
列奥纳多 它说话的声音和我母亲一样
Leonardo, please! Please!
列奥纳多 求求你
Don't take the Book away from my people.
别把书从我族人身边带走
There was no Book.
没有所谓的书
Who are you? Carlo de' Medici.
你是谁 卡洛·德·美蒂奇
We are the Labyrinth.
我们是迷宫的人
The servants of the Horned God will seize their opportunity!
角神的仆人会抓住这个机会
You're the Labyrinth?
你是迷宫的人
Clarice. Carlo? You took long enough.
克拉丽丝 卡洛 你终于来了
500,000 florins was withdrawn from the bank.
五十万弗罗林被提出了银行
Now Carlo has gone, someone will have to assume the blame.
既然卡洛走了 必须有人担这个责任
Bastard!
混♥蛋♥
Clarice has gone, which makes you, as his mother,
克拉丽丝走了 而您作为他的母亲
the regent head of the House of Medici.
成为美蒂奇家族的摄政王
Girolamo, our suffering will not end until the day you die!
吉罗拉莫 你的苦难只有死亡才能了结
'Girolamo Riario, you were dead, now you're born again.'
吉罗拉莫·利拉奥 你已死亡 现获重生
What do you want from me? For you to see what we see.
你想要我怎么样 让你看见我们所见
We are one, Girolamo.
我们是一体的 吉罗拉莫
The man you know as
你们眼中的西克斯特教皇
Pope Sixtus is not the true Pope but an imposter.
并非真教皇 而是冒充者
I shall assume the Papal throne at once.
我会即刻接任教皇之位
Have the decency to spare my daughters. Please, please!
请你发发慈悲 放过我女儿 求你了
From now on, God values what I value.
从现在起 我的发言即是上帝之言
I intend to take my rightful place.
我要夺回属于我的位置
Your only mission was to get the son of the Sultan to Rome.
你的唯一任务就是让苏丹之子去罗马
Once that was accomplished, the outcome was all but assured.
一旦任务完成 结果就已注定
If Bayezid is killed, the result is war.
若巴耶塞特被杀 就会引发战争
Dishonored and dismissed, retaliation will be required.
若他被羞辱并赶回 必将招致报复
They will stop at nothing.
他们决不会收手
'In the Kingdom of Naples, a place called Otranto
那不勒斯王国有个叫奥特朗托的港口
is where you will find what you seek.'
你在那可以找到你想要的东西
'The Ottomans just brought the next holy war to my doorstep.'
奥斯曼人把圣♥战♥打到我家门口了
If the Turks are victorious, it gives them
若土耳其人获胜 这里将成为据点
a stronghold to take all of Italy.
以此攻占整个意大利
Unless you enlist a war engineer to help you mount an offensive.
除非有武器制♥造♥师帮忙组织发起进攻
We are outnumbered by thousands.
他们人比我们多好几千
We've only got one shot at this.
我们只有一次攻击机会
Fuck!
惨了
Open up! They're coming! Open up! Open up!
开门 他们来了 快开门
Don't shoot! Don't shoot, don't!
别放箭 别放箭
I'm not a Turk, you stupid pricks!
我不是土耳其人 你个蠢货
Long live Naples! Long live Naples!
那不勒斯万岁 那不勒斯万岁
Ah, thanks!
谢了
To the walls!
到城墙上去
Ready!
预备
Hold till they fire! Shoot straight!
等他们点火再射击 射准点
Keep moving, men!
继续前进 伙计们
Get back.
回来
I'm with Da Vinci. Load the cannon.
我是达芬奇的同伴 炮弹上膛
Load the cannons!
炮弹上膛
Secure the barbican.
加固碉堡
Double archers on the south wall. Yes, sir.
把南面城墙弓箭手再加一倍 遵命
I can assure you, your precautions will not be necessary.
我向你保证 你的防范措施纯属多余
Perhaps.
或许吧
Perhaps I'm unwilling to
或许我不愿意
put all my faith and future in some tinkerer.
把信心和未来全赌在一个工匠身上
On my count.
听我倒计时
Three...
三
It cannot be.
这不可能
...two....
二...
Now!
现在
Leonardo! What is it?
列奥纳多 怎么了
The woman on the deck standing next to the Ottoman prince.
甲板上站在奥斯曼王子身旁的女人
That is your mother.
是你母亲
You cannot fire.
你不能开火
I have to.
我必须开火
I have to.
我必须开火
Leo.
列奥
Is it true?
是真的吗
Your mother?
是你母亲
I had no choice.
我别无选择
Count Riario? Cardinal Rodrigo.
利拉奥伯爵 罗德里戈主教
Where is His Holiness?
教皇陛下呢
His Holiness is... not himself.
教皇...并非他本人
Is he of ill humor?
他发怒了吗
Better that you should see for yourself.
你最好亲自去看看
Deeper, deeper.
越陷 越深
It is said that devils despise the netherworld,
听说恶魔们蔑视阴曹地府
which is why they so gleefully damn us mortals there.
因此才欢欣地诅咒凡人去死
He would never believe I would stoop so low,
他无法相信我会忍♥辱苟且至今
which is why I must.
而我必须如此
To be free, I must go below.
为获自♥由♥ 我必须忍♥辱负重
Your Holiness.
教皇陛下
I told you, leave me be!
我说过 不要打扰我
It's Girolamo, Your Holiness.
我是吉罗拉莫 教皇陛下
It is you.
真的是你
Leave us.
你们退下
Enjoying the irony, are you?
觉得讽刺吧 不是吗
The captor, now the captive.
捕猎者 如今成了俘虏
I see the prisoner has escaped.
我看到犯人逃走了
Aided by someone within my household.
我的家人里有他的内应
My dear brother wants my head on a platter
我的弟弟希望我身首异处
and his wearing the Papal crown.
而他加冕教皇王冠
And would endanger his very soul to do so,
这样做会危及他的灵魂
lying down with those damnable Turkish dogs.
和那些异教♥徒♥狗一样堕入地狱
And now, the Prodigal returns.
而现在 浪子回头
Planning your escape, Father?
您是在策划逃生吗 父亲
How dare you call me that?
大胆 竟然这么叫我
Holy Father...
圣父
...I am so very sorry.
我非常抱歉
I prostrate myself before you.
我向您跪拜道歉
My dear boy.
我亲爱的孩子
What have you done to yourself?
你对自己做了什么
Father, I...
圣父 我
I despised you so.
我一度轻视你
Because you despised yourself.
因为你自轻自贱
Oh, I have done monstrous things.
我罪恶滔天
I've killed innocents.
我滥杀无辜
I have scorned you, betrayed you.
我藐视你 背叛你
I have sought false idols, worshiped false gods.
我寻求伪神 崇拜伪神
It was all at the behest of others.
这都是应他人授意
At the behest of me.
应我的授意
Come.
过来
Let us pray together.
我们一起祷告吧
Amen.
阿门
Whoever you are looking for, lady,
不管你在找谁 女士
I can tell you now he's not here.
他都不在这儿
Signora de' Medici?
德·美蒂奇夫人
Please, come in.
请 快请进
Please, this way.
请 这边走
I am servant to the House of the Medici.
我是美蒂奇家族的仆人
They call me Shbeeb.
他们叫我舍比
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
And I know the nature of
我也知道你为我丈夫
the services you provided for my husband.
提供服务的本质
I would do anything for Lorenzo the Magnificent.
我愿意为伟大的洛伦佐鞠躬尽瘁
Indeed. Anything his heart -
的确 任何他心里想要
or other organs desired, I suppose.
或是身体器官的需求吧
My husband kept a suite here, I believe.
我丈夫在这有个套间吧
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表