剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
You guys still want to do this?
你们还想要比赛吗
Yo...b-nice.
放尊重点
What's up, Party Train?
怎么样 动力火车
Why don't you help me break 'em off
不如我们用这个
a little somethin' like this?
来给他们点颜色看看
Oh! What?!
走那么远
No, you didn't! Yes, I did!
你不是吧 我做到啦
Yeah! What?! Yeah!
怎么样 怎么样
I hope you enjoyed your meal, 'cause you just...got...served!
希望你们玩得开心 因为你们被打脸了
Oh, man. They are so much better than us.
我去 他们段数太高了
This -- this really is quite a hearty serving.
被他们倒打脸了
Sorry to waste your time!
抱歉浪费你们时间了
Okay, I have something to tell you,
我有点事情要告诉你们
but I wanted the setting to be right.
但是我希望氛围很美
So, come on.
来吧
What's going on?
发生什么了
As you know, I recently went to the doctor
你们都知道 我之前去体♥检♥
with a container of Laurie's pee.
拿了劳里的尿充数
You don't need to keep mentioning that. It's part of the story!
你不用一直提 这是故事的一部分
The important part is...
重点是
Laurie, you're pregnant.
劳里 你怀孕了
Sh-- she's pregnant?
她 她怀孕了吗
I know it's a shock, but please know
我知道很震惊 但是你们一定要知道
that we will always be there to love and support you
我们永远会在身边支持你们
with anything that you need.
为你们带来无微不至的关怀
You guys okay?
你们还好吗
I feel like I just got hit in the face with a 2x4 --
我感觉像是被一块木板砸到脸
and yes, I know what that feels like.
是的 我知道什么感觉
I love you.
我爱你
And, uh...
而且...
right now, I honestly don't think
现在我觉得 任何事情
there's anything we can't handle together.
我们都可以承担了
Me too.
我也是
Kiss, kiss, kiss!
亲亲 亲亲 亲亲
This is exciting.
太幸福了
Yeah, I'd be more excited if I knew a friendly millionaire.
如果我认识一个百万富翁的话 就更好了
What about me?
看看我怎么样
You're a millionaire?
你是个百万富翁吗
Well, I'm a brain surgeon,
我是脑科手术医生
and my largest personal expense is doll clothes.
而我最大的开销都在给玩具娃娃买♥♥衣服上
Tom...let's talk.
汤姆 我们来谈谈人生
How you feeling, sweetheart?
你感觉怎么样 亲爱的
I'm terrified. That's understandable.
我很慌 我理解
So I will just tell you the same thing
所以我会跟你说一句话
I told you when you found out you were pregnant 22 years ago.
在你22年前怀孕的时候说的同一句
It's gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
Your family loves you,
你的家人都爱你
and we'll always be right by your side.
而我们永远都会在你身边
And, believe it or not, there may come a day
信不信由你 但是也许有一天
when you look back and realize that this was
当你回首往事 你才会意识到
the best thing that ever happened to you.
这是生命中最美好的事
Tommy!
汤米
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You're the smartest dad ever.
你是最聪明的老爹
I agree.
我赞同
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too, Junebug.
我也爱你 小茱茱
Or should I say grandma?
或者我该叫你奶奶了
Let me get you a glass of wine.
让我给你倒杯酒吧
Yeah, give me a big one.
给我个大杯的
What does that make you -- great-grandpa?
这不也让你成了曾祖父了吗
Great. Just great.
极好的 只有极好的
Oh, that was an eventful year, everyone.
大家伙儿 今年发生了好多事情
Oh, it sure was.
的确是的
I broke my wrist catching Trav and Laurie in the shower.
看到崔维斯和劳里在鸳鸯浴时候摔断手腕
That was no towel rack.
那里没有毛巾架
And I got puppies!
我养了小狗狗
And then we made out to get Stan into private school.
为了斯坦能进私校 我们亲亲啦
Oh, that was hot!
场面相当火♥辣♥
And now Chick has moved in,
现在奇克搬进来了
and Trav and Laurie are gonna have a baby.
小崔和劳里要有宝宝了
That's too many people in the gang.
圈子里的人太多了
Somebody has to go.
必须得有人走
Well, I nominate Dime Eyes!
我提名 硬币眼
Okay. Okay. Change had approved.
赞同 赞同 变更批准
Oh! Now I have to get more whitening strips and hair-gel.
我得多买♥♥点美白牙贴和发胶了
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表