剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
like it was "Independence day" --
就像独♥立♥日那样
The movie, not the holiday.
是那个电影 不是节日里的
Hi, guys. How you doing?
两位好啊
You got anything that we can shoot up into the sky
你有什么能飞到空中
and spell out "Congratulations, Travis.
拼出"祝贺你 崔维斯
We're all so proud of you. Way to go, buddy"?
我们为你骄傲 加油 哥们"的烟花吗
Uh, no.
没有
But this one spins on the ground when you light it.
不过这个点燃了能发着光转
Yeah, that's not gonna work. We need something with more pop.
这个没劲 我们需要效果更劲爆一些的
We literally want to blow people's socks off.
最好是能把大家的袜子都炸飞的那种
We need to see the illegal stash.
把你的私货拿出来吧
We'll take all of it!
我们全包了
Stolen police badge, huh? How much?
你还偷了警徽 多少钱
Oh, man! You try to up-sell us with the handcuffs.
你居然还想把手铐搭着卖♥♥给我们
That's how they always get you.
很容易被人举报的
Oh. Now you're all into the history channel, too?
现在连你也爱上了历史频道吗
The allies are kicking some serious ass today.
同盟国今天大干了一场
You know, if you really think about the JFK assassination --
如果你仔细思考一下肯尼迪遇刺案
I don't have to. It was Oswald.
我不需要 凶手就是奥斯瓦尔德
What's wrong with you?
你到底怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
It's just that the house now --
只是家里现在
it always smells like liver and onions and cigars,
总是飘着肝脏 洋葱还有雪茄的气味
and the heat's turned up to 90,
暖气被开到30摄氏度
and the volume's all the way up on the tv,
电视机音量被调到最大
and Chick's always yelling at it.
奇克还总是冲着电视大吼
Yeah, he is a character.
是他比较有个性
No, he's annoying!
不 他真的很烦人
And why does he always have to use our bathroom?
而且为什么他总要用我们的洗手间
'cause he says the softer seat helps him
因为他说软垫能帮助减轻
with the strain of his --
某处的负担
Stop! Stop. I don't -- ugh.
停 停 我不想
I don't understand why you're so upset.
我不明白你为什么会郁闷
I mean, yes, my dad can be a handful,
没错 我爸可能有点不好相处
but you still wanted him to move in with us.
可你也是愿意让他跟我们一起住的
No! I didn't!
不 我没有
I said we could discuss it, and then we didn't.
我说我们可以商量一下 可是还没商量
You just went and made it happen,
你就自作主张了
And now he's here, and if I don't put up with it,
现在他来了 要是我不能接受
I'm suddenly the bad guy!
我就变成坏人了
Exactly.
没错
Now I am. I'm -- I'm the bad guy.
现在我已经是坏人了
Jules!
茱尔斯
Dad, I didn't know you were in there.
爸 我不知道你就在里面
Did you just hear all that?
你听到他刚说的了吗
Yeah. I heard.
我听到了
Where's the plunger?
皮搋子在哪儿
Dad, I'm so sorry you had to hear all that.
爸 真抱歉让你听到这种话
Grayson didn't mean what he said.
格里森不是那个意思
He complains all the time.
他以前也是一天到晚都在抱怨
I mean, to be honest, he's kind of a little bitch.
坦白讲他有点神经质
Please don't be upset.
请不要因为他的话难受
Don't worry about me. I got a thick skin.
不用管我 我脸皮厚着呢
But I don't want you to feel unwelcome.
可是我不希望你觉得自己不受欢迎
I mean, we both want you here.
我们都很希望你住在这儿
Jules, if your husband wants me here,
茱尔斯 如果你老公真心希望我住这儿
he's out of his damn mind.
那他一定是疯掉了
Your mom's dad -- your grandpa Marty --
你♥妈♥的♥父亲 你的外公马蒂
He came to stay with us for a while
在你还是个小姑娘的时候
when you were a little girl.
搬来跟我们住了一段时间
Oh, yeah.
是吗
He used to sit on the front porch in his boxers
他经常穿着平角内♥裤♥坐在走廊前边
and eat pickles and...curse at birds.
吃着酸黄瓜大声咒骂各种鸟
Marty was not a bright man.
马蒂不是个好相处的人
But having him there with us made your mom happy,
可是有他在你妈妈会很高兴
and I loved her so much, it was worth it.
因为我很爱她 所以愿意忍♥受
You were a great husband.
你真是个好老公
So is Grayson.
格里森也是
That's why he's making an effort to put up with me --
所以他才会努力接受我
because he loves you.
因为他爱你
He's pretty amazing, isn't he?
他很棒 不是吗
During the time I've been here with you,
我住在这儿这段时间
have you told him that?
你对他说过这句话吗
Well, well, well. Look who it is.
什么风把您吹来了啊
Cakezilla.
蛋糕哥斯拉
Laurie, I'm so, so sorry.
劳里 真的非常对不起
I should not have smashed your cake.
我不应该砸烂你的蛋糕的
Why did you freak out like that?
你怎么会突然崩溃成那个样子
I was just giving you a hard time.
我只不过想给你点难堪
I didn't expect you to go all silverback on me.
没想到你会狂化成女金刚
I know. I just think you touched on a sore spot.
我知道 我只是觉得你戳到了我的痛处
I'm actually not bothered
我其实不在乎
that you and Jules have become closer.
你跟茱尔斯走得近
I just feel like she has so many things
我只是觉得她现在
going on in her life right now
有那么多其他事要做
that I'm not a priority to her.
我在她心里的地位下降了
What -- are you crazy? You're always a priority.
你有没有搞错啊 你对她一直都很重要
Seriously, it goes "wine, Travis, you."
她心里排位肯定是"红酒 崔维斯 你"
And sometime, when Travis is being really annoying
当崔维斯因为无聊的摄影之类的东西
about some boring photography thing,
变得很烦人的时候
I swear it's "wine, you, Travis."
排位肯定变成"红酒 你 崔维斯"
He can be an irritating nerd.
他有些时候确实是个烦人的书呆子
And even if it sometimes seems like
就算有时候我在茱尔斯心里
I might have passed you on Jules' list,
排位可能会比你高
It's only because I'm sleeping with her son.
那只是因为我睡了她儿子
And that's basically cheating.
某种程度上这是作弊
That's true.
说得没错
I earned my spot, and you slutted your way in.
我辛苦保持地位 而你靠的是作弊
Thank you, Laurie.
谢谢你 劳里
I'm sorry if it was so much to clean up.
要是蛋糕很难清理 我深表歉意
Clean it up? No, honey, I left right after you did.
清理 别傻了 我们前后脚走的
So we just left her kitchen covered in cake?
所以我们留了个满是蛋糕的厨房♥给她
Should we blame Bobby?
要不要把责任推给鲍比
Yes. Done. Okay.
好 就这么说定了
Let's get you some wine. Please.
让我请你喝点红酒吧 赶紧的
Man, I can't believe we got arrested.
简直不敢相信我们居然被抓起来了
Undercover 5-0, man.
人家那是钓鱼执法
So, Trav's graduating tomorrow, and I still got nothing.
明天就是小崔的毕业典礼 可我还没礼物
Well, maybe you're approaching this wrong.
也许你的一开始就想错了呢
What's graduation about, really?
毕业典礼是干什么呢
Going to a party and finally telling
参加到派对
that really cute girl from your psych class
终于开口跟心理学班上最漂亮的女生说话
that you love her and would do anything to be with her
告诉她你爱上她了 愿意为她做任何事
and laughing and pretending it was all a joke
然后在她的肌肉男友过来时
when her muscular swedish boyfriend walks up?
假装只是在开玩笑
On the surface, sure, but it's also a milestone --
表面上是的 不过这也算是个里程碑
a time to consider not just where you're going,
不仅要开始思考未来的方向
but where you've been.
还要思考你做过的事
It's treasured memories --
那些珍贵的记忆
birthday parties, little league games,
生日派对 团队比赛
your first kiss,
你的初吻
the taste of grape bubble gum on cindy llewellyn's lips.
从辛蒂·卢埃林嘴里尝到的葡萄味口香糖
It's nostalgia.
我开始怀旧了
I know what to get Trav! Captain carnage!
我知道送小崔什么了 凶残队长
His favorite wrestler! He lives here in florida!
他最喜欢的摔跤手 就住在佛罗里达
I'm gonna track that son of a bitch down
我现在就去找到那个人
And get him to graduation!
说服他去毕业典礼
Right. I don't have much time to make this happen.
可是我貌似没时间去做
Ando, I need you to keep working on plan "B" in case I fail.
小安 预防万一我觉得你应该准备B计划
I will, Bobby. I will.
我会的 鲍比 我会的
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表