剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Are they pretending to be freeze-framed?
他们是在假装定格吗
We are married to these two.
我们居然还跟这俩货结婚了
This is really cool.
真好玩啊
It's been a long time since I hit someone with a shovel.
我好久没用铲子砸东西了
Not a scratch.
毫发无损
Damn it.
该死
That's it.
够了
I'm going mobile with this thing. Do it!
我要带它兜兜风去 加油
Take that, you rat bag!
受死吧 臭包包
No way!
我去
Come on, man!
我嘞个去啊
I drove this thing through the car wash!
我都从洗车店开过去了
Wish I would have had a jump suit
真希望当初在少管所
made out of this material in juvie.
我能有件这种材质的连身衣
Hey, Tom. What do you think?
汤姆 觉得怎么样
Still the best torso in gulfhaven.
还是避风港最好的身材
Best in town? Thanks.
镇上最好的吗 谢谢
But I meant the new Gray's pub.
但我说的是全新的格雷森酒吧
Check it out.
仔细瞧瞧
New communal computer.
新的公用电脑
Password is "Grays."
密♥码♥是格雷斯
And digital jukebox.
还有电子点唱机
The second a hip song comes out, we got it.
热曲一出 我们就有
Hey, I'm just gonna kill this sweet beat for a little while
我就先把这优美的节奏关掉一会儿
so we can hear each other.
不然听不到了
So, I bet Trav and his buddies
我猜小崔和他的朋友们
won't think my place is lame now.
不会觉得我的酒吧很无趣了
What?
什么
Well, I was with Trav and Azriel and Orion.
我之前跟崔崔还有阿兹列尔和奥利恩在一起
We went scarf shopping and went to a food collective.
我们去买♥♥了围巾还有一个食物收集♥会♥
Anyway, it's not your bar they think is lame.
怎么说呢 他们不是认为你的酒吧无趣
It's you.
是你
Me? Lame?
我吗 很无趣
I'm Grayson! Captain cool!
我是格雷森 拉风小队长啊
I mean, best torso in town. You said it yourself.
你刚刚还说了呢 这镇上最好的身材
How could I be lame?
我怎么可能无趣呢
I pieced it together when Trav said, um,
我懂了是因为听到崔崔说
"Sorry Grayson's so lame."
抱歉 格雷森太无聊了
Hey, Andy. I'm so glad you came to meet me.
安迪 你能来我真开心
I've got some big ideas for the guzzle buddy.
对狂饮好助手我有好多主意
Number one -- celebrity endorsement.
第一个 名人代言
Laurie used to have phone sex
劳里以前跟贝比德组合的比夫
with this guy Biv from Bell Biv Devoe.
玩过电♥话♥性♥爱♥
Oh, wait. Was it Bell?
等等 难道是贝尔
Ellie was not as wowed by our presentation
艾莉对我们的介绍
as we'd hoped she be.
没有我们希望的那么开心
She just doesn't see the big picture yet.
她还看不到重点而已
She wants me to cash out and get my money back.
她想要我退出再把钱拿回来
That might be a problem.
这下可能有问题了
Why? We still have money left.
怎么了 我们还有钱吧
We did...
我们本来是有的...
Before we bought this!
但是我们买♥♥了这个
Still not thrilled?
还不够激动吗
Just wait!
再等一下
Oh, Jules, you crazy genius!
茱尔斯你怎么这么聪明
You did it again!
你怎么又做到了
No, Andy. We did it.
不 安迪 是我们一起做到的
I can't believe you sunk the rest of our many into a kiosk!
不敢相信你花了所有的钱买♥♥了小卖♥♥亭
Kiosk in the best part of town!
黄金地段的小卖♥♥亭
The guzzle buddy will sell itself!
狂饮好助手完全可以卖♥♥得出去
We just need people to see it.
只要人们看到了就行
I mean, this spot's got curb appeal, foot traffic.
这地方的街景又好看 又有客流量
Two people will tell two more people.
一传二 二传四
It's gonna be huge!
会轰动起来的
Ellie says I feed off of other people's excitement,
艾莉说我总是把别人的激动当做自己的
so I don't know if that's what this is,
我也不知道现在这样算不算
but, holy crap, you got me!
但是 你说得太对了
If anything, we don't have enough guzzle buddies!
唯一的问题就是我们没有足够的狂饮好助手
Funny.
真好笑
I think I told my husband to cash out of this business,
我记得我让我老公退出了
and yet, here he is standing in front of a kiosk,
但是他现在就站在一座小卖♥♥亭面前
grinning like a 3-year-old that just discovered his wee-wee.
像三岁小孩第一次发现他的小♥弟♥弟♥那么开心
This spot has curb appeal! Foot traffic!
这地方的街景很赞 又有客流量
Two people tell two more people!
一传二 二传四
We've got Biv! Or Bell.
我们还有名人比夫 也可能是贝尔
I need to leave before I burn that trinket shack down.
再不走我就要把那不值钱的小亭子烧了
Hey. Hey.
你在啊 在啊
You kill the bag yet?
包弄坏了吗
I have it soaking in a salt-and-bleach bath,
我把它放到加了盐的漂白水里
so, naturally...
很自然地情况就是
It's fine!
它非常好
That thing is a real uncle Billy.
这东西真的是根比利叔叔一样
That's my uncle who's been shot 12 times,
我叔叔比利被射中了12次
but he has no scars.
但他没有任何伤痕
The bullets are still in him.
子弹还在他身上
He's a pain at the airport.
过机场安检很麻烦啊
Bobby, I don't get it.
鲍比 我不懂啊
It's just a bag. What's the big deal?
一个包而已 为什么这么小题大做
Look, it's not about the bag.
跟包一点关系都没有
When I showed up with this thing, everyone laughed,
我拿着这包出现的时候 大家都笑了
and I know you guys didn't mean it,
我知道你们没有恶意
but it just sucks when a guy like me shows up
只是觉得 像我这样的人能有好东西是个笑话
with something nice, that it's a joke.
让我很不爽
Okay.
好吧
Do you see the way I am dressed?
你看得出我怎么打扮吗
Yeah, it's like a box of melted crayons.
就像是一盒子融化的蜡笔
It's awesome.
非常好看
Well, used to not always be so awesome.
放到以前也不总是被人看好
Believe it or not, people used to laugh at me.
信不信由你 但是很多人以前嘲笑我
But you know what I did? I owned it.
但你知道我怎么做吗 我就无视他们
And now this is my look.
现在这就是我的风采
I turn heads wherever I go.
去哪儿都有回头率
Yeah, I've seen you cause car wrecks.
对 我记得你还造成过车祸呢
Bobby, you deserve nice things.
鲍比 你有资格拥有美好的东西
And as soon as you believe that,
只要你自己相信这一点
people will see you, and they will think,
人们看到你 就会想
"Wow. Look at that millionaire walking down the street
瞧瞧那土豪带着他的千万包包
with his bag full of money."
走在路上
Yeah. Mr. Moneybag.
是啊 钱包包先生
I like it.
我喜欢
Digital jukebox.
电子点唱机
Hey, you think if I play the new Miley Cyrus,
你觉得如果我去放麦莉·塞勒斯的歌♥
I can get back to this seat in time
我能在他们都发现之前
before anybody realizes it was me?
跑回到位置吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'd think you'd be more ashamed being seen talking to me,
被看到你在跟我说话 你不是会更羞愧
given that I'm so lame.
既然我这么无趣
Whoa, wait. What are you --
等等 你到底在说
That tall, random bastard, Tom, told me everything!
又高又讨厌的汤姆把什么都告诉我了
He's gonna ruin your trip to coachella, by the way.
他会把你们音乐节的旅行搞砸的
Crap.
好吧
Look, Grayson,
格雷森
I don't think you're lame. It's just --
我不觉得你很无趣 只是...
Okay, you're a little goofy.
好吧 你是有点二
You try too hard.
你太刻意了
Sometimes it's like you're a second...dad.
有些时候感觉你像个 继父
I'm sorry -- what?
不好意思 你说什么
I can't believe I said it, either.
我也不敢相信我居然说出口了
But, look, dude, you're married to my mom.
不过 老兄 你娶了我妈
You're always busting my chops,
经常性地给我难堪
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表