剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Or just stop coming around altogether?
哪怕是偶尔一起聚聚呢
Ooh. Could that really happen?
你们真的会一起聚聚吗
I have to fix this.
解铃还需系铃人
I have to show them that
我得让他们知道
I can be completely comfortable with their relationship,
我能欣然接受他们的恋情
Even the...
甚至包括...
Naked-sexy-touchy-grabby?
裸身圈叉摸摸抓吗
Yes.
没错
Wait. Is it me or could
等等 是只有我会觉得
that be a great dance song?
这还是个好听的舞曲吗
** Naked sexy *
* 裸身 圈叉
** Touchy grabby *
* 摸摸抓
** Naked sexy touchy grabby *
* 裸身 圈叉 摸摸抓
** Naked sexy touchy grabby *
* 裸身 圈叉 摸摸抓
** Naked sexy touchy grabby *
* 裸身 圈叉 摸摸抓
** Naked sexy touchy grabby *
* 裸身 圈叉 摸摸抓
Keep your ass moving right out the door ?
扭扭 屁♥股♥ 滚出去
** Naked sexy touchy grabby *
* 裸身 叉欧 摸摸抓
** Naked sexy...*
* 裸身 叉欧...
Stan was up again all night.
斯坦又一整夜没睡
I can't convince him that Freddy Krueger isn't real.
我没办法让他相信弗雷迪·克鲁格是假的
Ooh, that's a tough one.
还真是难啊
That Freddy K. is a scary son of a bitch.
那个弗雷迪·克君还真是确实很吓人
I tried telling him that superman is also real
我还告诉他超人也是真的
and on the hunt for Freddy Krueger,
他在抓弗雷迪·克鲁格
but he didn't buy that.
但是他不买♥♥账啊
That's a good idea, though, you know.
这还真是个好主意啊
We just need Stan to think Freddy K. is dead.
我们只需要让斯坦认为弗雷迪·克君死了
Ooh. What if I bought a Freddy Krueger mask...
如果我买♥♥去一个弗雷迪·克鲁格的面具...
Ni de qian!
你的钱
Ni de qian!
你的钱
All right, I put it on,
好吧 我戴上面具
and I let you violently murder me
然后让你在你的小娃面前
In front of your young child?
残忍♥地弄死我
This may be the severe lack of sleep talking,
这也许都是严重缺觉的原因
but that is the best idea I've ever heard!
但这是我听过的最棒的主意
You're so amazing!
你太棒了
Wait till you check out the new wheels I bought you.
先别谢我 来看看我给你买♥♥的新轮胎
They're by the boatyard. Come on.
就在船厂那儿 跟我来
Beeramid!
啤字塔
Bobby Cobb!
鲍比·科布
See, I realize that you're a visual guy,
我发现你是个视觉系动物
So I needed a visual aid.
所以我需要一点视觉系支持
I get the feeling you're trying to make a point,
我觉得你说的话好像有什么深意
and yet all I wanna do is
不过我最想做的就是
bust through that thing like kool-aid man!
跟喝多了一样撞穿过去
No. No, no, no! No, no! Oh! No, no, no, no.
不 别别 不 别啊 别 别
No, don't you dare, buddy. Okay?
不 你敢 哥们
This took me six hours to stack this.
堆起来花了我六个小时
This represents...
这代表着...
all the beer you have taken from my bar.
你从我酒吧拿走的所有酒
Oh, no! Where are the brakes?!
天呐 刹车在哪
Oh, yeah!
漂亮
That's what the kool-aid guy says.
喝多了的人会这么说
Shotgun!
我坐副驾
Your relationship was like jumping in the ocean for me.
你们的恋情最初让我像坠海一样手足无措
But now the water's fine, and I'm used to it.
但是现在已经没事了 我已经习惯了
Oh, no.
老天
Oh, come on. Lovers should be close.
拜托 恋人就该得坐近些
Yeah, super close. Mm.
超级近才行
I think a couple that showers together is hot.
我觉得情侣洗鸳鸯浴很正点
I gave Grayson the old lather, rinse, repeat this morning.
我今天早上和格雷森洗了经典泡泡浴呢
What's happening?
你这是怎么了
Yeah, Jules, you're kind of freaking us out.
是啊 茱尔斯 你吓到我们了
Jules told me she was gonna show you two how cool she is,
茱尔斯说 她要向你们证明她有多淡定
so I ran here as fast as I could.
所以我尽可能快地跑来了
I may have texted him.
我好像给他发短♥信♥了
That one's not on me.
但这货可不是我叫来的
Okay, I don't know exactly what's going on,
好吧 我不知道具体是怎么回事
but this feels a little ambushy--
总感觉像是被人伏击了
and I'm not talking about the nickname
我不是在说我朋友安宝
that my friend Amber named her lady-poof.
给她的私处取的昵称
Relax, Laurie. I'm not trying--oh! Ambushy.
安啦 劳里 我不是要...安密丛
即Am的bush 照字面译为"安密丛"
ambush原意为"伏击" 此处拆成了am和bush
I get it. That's cute.
我懂了 真有趣
Look, I just wanted you to come over
我叫你们过来
'cause I wanted to show you that I could be cool
只是想向你们表明 你们不用拘束
with you guys being yourselves.
我都能接受的
What happened to the woman who freaked out
那个惊呆了又撞进浴缸的女人
and crashed into the shower?
现在这是怎么了
That was so yesterday. I mean, I'm cool now.
昨日种种不可留 看我现在多淡定
We're all adults here. We could--we could talk about sex.
大家都是成年人了 我们可以聊聊♥性♥事
Sex things we like to do
谈谈我们爱做的事
or sex things we like done to us.
或是喜欢被怎么爱爱之类的
Am I right? Not remotely.
对吧 还行吧
This seems healthy and fun.
听起来既健康又有趣
I will get the ball rolling.
我来起个头
I like to be the dominate one.
我喜欢女上的体♥位♥
I like to watch myself in the mirror.
我喜欢对镜自看
There's a intimate position called the bear claw.
有一种亲密的姿势叫熊掌式
I like to get my hair pulled. Hard.
我喜欢被人拉头发 狠狠地拉
I think I'm ready to die.
我觉得我快死了
Even I'm uncomfortable.
连我都感觉不舒服了
I once had sex in a cemetery.
我有一回在公墓里做了爱
I had "Frida Rogers, loving wife and mother"
"福莱达·罗杰斯 爱你的妻子和妈妈"
imprinted on my back for, like, two weeks.
在我的后背上印了两个星期
Never stop being you, jellybean.
真是一点都没变 小软蛋
Come here, you!
过来 小亲亲
I mean...
我说...
Yeah. See? There's nothing wrong
是啊 瞧 舌头纠缠几下
with a little tongue wrestling.
没有任何问题的嘛
Dude, how hot is this?
老弟 多正点啊
Okay. I gotta go.
够了 我得走了
Wait. Where are you going?
等等 你去哪儿
We're having fun!
我们正玩得开心呢
No, this is actually the exact opposite of fun.
这跟开心简直差了十万八千里了
Yep. Too weird.
没错 太奇怪了
I don't know.
没看出来
Oh, honey, it's okay.
亲爱的 没事啦
Dude, that was just for show.
老哥 只是演给人家看的
That's not cool.
一点都不酷
Big Tippi will fix this.
"大蒂比"会解决你的问题
Look, look, look, look.
看着点
I'll pour until you tell me to stop.
你说停我才停
Say when.
啥时停
Well, I should've seen that coming.
好吧 我早该料到的
Ellie, I just blew it.
艾莉 我搞砸了
I don't wanna be the insane mom
我不想当个疯妈
whose son refuses to come visit with his girlfriend.
儿子都不愿意带女朋友回来了
I can't wait to be that mom.
我都等不及要当这样的疯妈
You know what really sucks?
你知道最惨的是什么
Laurie and Travis could make each other happy.
劳里和崔维斯可以让彼此幸福
Well, then there's only one thing to do.
那就只有一件事能做了
You're right.
你是对的
You don't know what that is, do you?
你不知道是什么 对吧
I do not.
我还真不知道
You have to meet this thing head-on. Talk it out.
你得去直面这个问题 说出来
You can't shy away from issues with people that you love.
你不能用害羞躲过你爱的人的问题
Remember when Andy started wearing tank tops?
你记得安迪开始穿背心装的时候吗
Did I ignore it?
我无视他了吗
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表