剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Okay, what do you think I should get Travis
你们觉得我应该给崔维斯
for his graduation gift --
什么样的毕业礼物
the robot vacuum, uh, electric bike,
吸尘机器人 电动车
or a one-person hovercraft?
还是单人气垫船
Definitely not a robot vacuum.
绝对不要吸尘机器人
Those things really creep me out.
我最怕那种东西了
I need my vacuums to have soul.
我的吸尘器得要有灵魂才行
He doesn't graduate for four months.
他还有四个月才毕业呢
I thought you agreed to cut back on your early shopping?
我以为你要减少提前购物呢
Okay, fine.
好吧
Then I'll just make some returns,
我退几样总行了吧
and you'll never know what you were getting
那样的话你就永远不会知道
for christmas 2015.
2015年圣诞我要送什么给你
A spray tan package!
美黑喷雾套装
Oh, hey, why don't you get him this massage chair?
还不如买♥♥个按♥摩♥椅呢
"Perfect for those times you wanna be touched,
如果你想被抚摸
but you're all alone."
却又孤零零 最佳选择
You can have them deliver it right to his room upstairs,
你可以让他们直接送货到他的房♥间
where he'll be for the next ten years.
反正他还要住十年呢
Why would Travis be living here after graduation?
崔维斯毕业了当然就不在家里住了呀
'Cause he's graduating from art school.
但是他上的是艺术学校啊
Oh, come on, Ellie.
拜托 艾莉
Now we all know that Trav is ambitious, independent,
我们都知道崔维是个有理想 很独♥立♥
and has a fantastic work ethic.
而且很有艺术天分的孩子
Why are we laughing?
笑什么啊
Hey, I was just talking about you.
刚还说到你呢
So graduation's in a couple months, huh?
再有几个月就毕业了吧
Yeah. Guess that's right.
好像是的
In the eight or nine years it'll take you
得过八♥九♥年 你的艺术文凭
to find a way to make money with an art degree,
才会帮你赚到钱
What do you see yourself doing?
在此期间 你想干什么
Lotta irons in the fire.
不管是地雷阵还是万丈深渊
Can't wait to, uh, dive in,
我都将一往无前
get my hands dirty, really hit the ground running.
义无反顾 旗开得胜
I gotta go to class. Later.
要去上课了 回见
Bye, babe.
拜 宝贝
Well, it sounds like travis has got a lot going on.
听起来崔维斯挺忙的
Those are just empty buzzwords.
那只是些大套话而已
I do that at work
上班时要是我没词了
when I can't think of anything to say.
就会用这些
"You need to prioritize,"
全面发展 重点培养
"Refocus your capital," "Really attack the market."
重整旗鼓 抓住市场
Should I be attacking the market?
你觉得我该重回市场吗
Yeah, go ahead.
好 去吧
I don't mind dating a guy who plays with action figures,
我不介意男生玩玩偶
I just don't think I should have to pay for them.
我只是觉得不该我来为玩偶付钱
Dude needs a J-O-B.
男人需要的是工作
I should go.
我要走了
We are trying to get Stan into Gulfhaven Academy.
我们正在尝试劝斯坦加入避风湾学院
The woman from admissions is coming by the house.
录取部的那个女人要来家里呢
That place is crazy competitive.
那地方很抢手的
They barely accept anyone.
都不怎么收人
Like me, but a school.
跟我很像 只不过它是学校我是人
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么不早点告诉我呢
You know I need at least an hour to tie a windsor knot.
你知道我打温莎领结很慢的
You're not invited.
你不能来
You know you get all weepy talking about Stan's future,
每次说道斯坦的未来你就眼泪汪汪的
and then you make a huge ass of yourself.
总是让自己出尽洋相
I'm cool with Stan getting older...
我没事的 我知道斯坦会长大
going to school...
上学
becoming a man.
成为一个男子汉
Okay. All right, that's all yours, Jules. Enjoy.
够了 你管吧 茱尔斯 好运
Just let it out.
发泄出来就好
It's like yesterday he was a baby!
就好像昨天他还是个小婴儿
Laurie, where's Jules?
劳里 茱尔斯呢
Whoa, are you okay?
你还好吧
You didn't even call me a name.
都没给我起难听的外号♥
There's no time, trample-stiltskin.
我赶时间呢 侏儒婊
Okay, there's a little time. Where is she?
好吧 其实也没那么急 茱尔斯呢
She's showing a house.
她带客人看♥房♥♥子呢
Aren't you supposed to be at your interview?
你不是要去参加面试吗
My nanny is sick.
我的保姆病了
If I don't have someone watching Stan,
要是没人看着斯坦
he might put thousand island dressing
他又要把什么千岛酱
in my shampoo bottle again.
往我的洗发水里兑了
Honey, I'll watch him.
亲爱的 我看着他就好了呀
I used to take care of my 15 foster sibs.
我的15个寄养兄弟姐妹以前都是我带的
Well, stan is a major handful.
斯坦很难带的
Bitch, please.
小妇人 拜托你
One of my brothers thought he was a pit bull.
我有个弟弟以为他自己是只斗牛狗
I used to fill a dog toy with peanut butter
所以我就在狗玩具上抹上花生酱
to keep him from biting. I think I got this.
他就再也不乱咬了 我应付的了
Okay, but only because I'm totally screwed.
好吧 我实在太忙了
Come on, hooba-skank!
快行动啊 肉夹馍
Hey! I'm doing you a favor.
嘿 是我帮你的忙哎
I'm sorry, it's reflex.
抱歉 条件反射
Thank you so much for helping.
非常感谢你帮忙
Slut-bag.
骚货
Bobby, we need to talk.
鲍比 我们得谈谈
Uh-oh. I know that voice.
我想我知道你想谈什么
Either something's going on with Travis,
不是崔维斯出事了
or your aunt gracie died again.
就是你姑姑格雷西又死了
I asked Travis what he wants to do
我问崔维斯毕业后
after graduation,
有什么打算
and he said he has a lot of irons in the fire.
他说什么"一往无前"
Sounds like our boy means business.
听起来咱孩子要下海了
No, he doesn't.
不是那样的
I know he wants to be a photographer,
我知道他想当摄影师
but that could take a really long time.
但是那不是一蹴而就的事
What's he gonna do for money until then?
成功之前他靠什么生活呢
Pretty soon, Trav will be on his own...
很快 崔维就能
out in the world.
独当一面了
Okay, you're gonna have to go, dude.
好吧 你先回避下行吗
You're kicking me out, too?!
你也要把我赶走吗
Damn it.
真是的
I don't want Travis to be one of those kids
我不想让崔维斯成为那种
that finishes school, and just sits around
毕业之后什么也不干
doing nothing, waiting for his dream job.
空谈梦想的啃老族
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
You hold him so close he never grows up.
你太溺爱他 他是没法成长的
Dude. I'll stop.
拜托 我不说了
We have to sit Travis down,
我们得和他好好谈谈
and we have to make sure that he has a plan.
确保他有切实可行的计划才行
I'm in.
我加入
Hello?
那还不起来
Hmm? Oh, you meant now. Oh, come on. Yep, got it.
现在就去吗 好吧 走起
Looks like you're dealing with something.
看来你有满腔苦水要吐
So I'm just gonna leave you with that and...
所以我打算给你上杯啤酒然后走人
Ellie kicked me out of the house,
艾莉把我赶出家门了
and I don't know what to do with myself.
我现在不知道该干嘛好
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑的吧
In my first marriage,
在我第一次婚姻里
my friends and I would rage
老婆没空的时候
when our wives were busy.
我和朋友都会出去肆意猖獗
Me and a buddy once
我和一哥们曾经
broke into Gloria Estefan's house
闯入格洛丽亚·埃斯特凡家
And took a picture with her grammy.
然后和她的奶奶照了张相
Not the award...
不是格莱美奖杯
Her grandmother was house-sitting.
她奶奶正好在给她看家
I don't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表