剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
On prom night?
在毕业舞会之夜
You just made me and millions of teens
我和千千万的少年们正因为你的结局
throw down your book in disgust.
扔掉你的书
Do not mess with prom!
永远都不要破坏舞会之夜
Sorry, Jocelyn's busy coming up with an ending that doesn't suck.
抱歉 乔斯林正忙着写一个完美的结局
You don't plan to hobble me later, do you?
你不会一会儿要踢我吧
Oh, man, wrong number.
我去 又打错了
Some weird guy answered.
有个奇怪的男人接了电♥话♥
Can I make another one?
我可以再打一个吗
You said one call.
你说只打一个的
Yeah, I -- I know, but my phone's locked in my car.
我知道 但是我的手♥机♥被锁在车里了
Well, you shouldn't have done that.
你就不该那么做
Oh, I shouldn't have done that!
行 我不该这么做
Thanks for the tip, jerky.
谢谢你的建议 蠢蛋
Daddy, I'm hungry.
爸爸 我饿了
I know. Me too, buddy.
我知道 我也是
Hey, Andy.
安迪
Looks like our "Friends" packed us some sandwiches
我们的好朋友去游泳前
before they went swimming.
给我们留了些三明治
Oh, right.
是哦
That was nice of them. Come on.
他们真的太贴心了 来吧
Hoagie! Jackpot!
特大号♥三明治啊 中大奖了
I got chicken parm, baby!
我拿到了起司鸡肉
This is not our cooler after all.
原来这不是我们的冷冻箱
What an honest mistake.
真是个无心的过错
We'll just take these drinks...and run!
我们只要拿走这些水 然后逃啊
Run, Stan! Go! Go!
斯坦 跑 快跑
Holy crap!
我了个去
This thing is making love to my mouth!
这布丁入口即化
Were these flown in from Brulee?
这些是直接从布雷[布丁]空运来的吗
Jules, no, I made them.
茱尔斯 不是的 是我做的
I'm sorry. I mean, we made them.
不好意思 是我们做的
The key is baking it until it's set
最关键的步骤是要烤到外表凝固
but still trembling in the center.
但是内部还在滚动
Kind of like how I was when you first kissed me?
就像你第一次吻我 我心里的感觉
Aw. Come here.
过来
Grayson and I have a dance!
格雷森和我有双人舞
Oh, boy.
不是吧
Remember, we took a dance class for our wedding.
记得婚礼前 我们去参加了一次舞蹈课
Yeah, it was one class,
是啊 就一堂
and we spent half the time filling out medical forms.
而且我们花了很多时间填医疗表格
Follow my lead!
跟着我就好
Work it! Work it!
来吧 来吧
Act like you're enjoying it!
装着你很开心
Whoo! Jam on!
太棒了
Why are they dancing? No idea.
他们为啥跳舞了 不知道
Ow! Jules, you're hurting me!
茱尔斯 你弄疼我了
Shut up!
闭嘴
Dip me so they can see how in love we are.
快抱我他们就知道我们有多相爱了
But my back hurts.
但我后背疼死了
Dip me, dumb ass!
放倒我 傻子
Look out for the candle.
小心蜡烛
Are you baking something rubber?
你们难道烤橡胶了
Whoa! Jules, your hair's on fire!
茱尔斯 你头发着火了
Stop, drop, and run!
停 结束 快跑
No! No! No! No! Jules! Roll! Roll!
别 别 茱尔斯 快打滚
Oh, my --
天呐
Class dismissed.
下课
Wow! What a disaster.
真是场灾难
I am glad that is over.
我真高兴这终于结束了
Jules? Pl -- tell me it's over.
茱尔斯 告诉我完事了
Nope. We're stepping it up a notch.
没完事 我们要更进一步
We're having Trav and Laurie over for dinner.
小崔和劳里会来吃晚饭
What? You mean tonight?
什么 你说今晚
Mm-hmm. No, no, no, no, no. Please, I'm tired.
别 不要啊 我好累
Let's, um -- let's just go up to the bedroom.
我们上去歇一下吧
We'll go to sleep. We'll take the watermelon.
睡个觉 吃个西瓜
It -- it's cuddly, like--like a baby.
它抱起来好舒服 像娃娃一样
Aw, as much as I'd like to cuddle with you and melon baby,
我是想抱你和西瓜宝宝
we've got work to do!
可我们有活要干呀
We're gonna put on the greatest feast ever.
我们要举♥行♥史无前例的盛宴
Do we have pheasant?
我们有野鸡吗
I don't know. Did you check the caviar drawer?
不知道 你看过装鱼子酱的抽屉了吗
Caviar! That's a great idea!
鱼子酱 好主意
Okay. You're gonna need to pick up a few things from the store.
好了 你要去商店里买♥♥点东西
Do you think you might be
你有没有想过
taking this couple's competition thing a little too far?
或许你把这场情侣比赛看得太重了
There you go.
好了 给你
Truffles and a harp?
松露和竖琴
Find them.
找到它们
So the ship comes back and Xander is dead.
船返航了 赞德死了
No, no, no!
不 不 不
Also...no!
不可以
Nothing is working!
怎样都行不通
This is why I couldn't finish this in the first place!
这就是我一开始就没法结束的原因
You made me care, damn it! We need an ending!
你让我担心 该死 我们需要个结局
Too bad, Ichabod lame.
太糟了 伊卡伯德太逊了
Maybe in the future,
也许将来
you can be the one thinking of ideas instead of...
应该由你来出主意而不是
Wait! The future!
等一下 将来
How did we not put this together?
我们怎么没把这个放一起
The future was always the key to their past.
未来一直是他们过去的关键
Faster! Type faster!
快点 打字快点
Touch me again, and Xander gets hit by an asteroid.
你再敢碰我 赞德就被小行星击中了
Hey, baby!
宝贝
A mermaid just waved at me. She had great ta-tas!
一条美人鱼刚刚和我挥手告别
Bobby, that's just a dead seagull
鲍比 那就是一只死海鸥
with seaweed on his head.
脑袋上粘着水藻
You might have sunstroke.
你也许中暑了
Maybe it's time we break the car window and call for help.
也许是时候砸碎车窗呼救了
Not yet.
还没到时候呢
We can still give Stan the best beach day ever.
我们还是可以给斯坦一次最棒的海滩日
Stan? Yeah?
斯坦 怎么了
You find the treasure yet?
找到宝藏了吗
No.
没有
Now there's two mermaids!
现在那有两条美人鱼啦
I think they're gonna kiss!
她们应该要亲嘴了
Okay, it might be time to go.
好吧 看来我们是得回去了
Hey, Stan.
斯坦
Daddy wanted to show you a fun time,
爸爸本想让你玩得开心点
but I goofed up and lost the keys.
但我搞砸了 把钥匙丢了
So, let's go find the biggest rock we can
我们得去找块大石头
and go break the car window.
把车窗砸了
You can have my keys.
你可以用我的钥匙
You have the keys?!
你有钥匙
You have the keys! He had the keys!
你有钥匙啊 他有钥匙
He had the keys! He had the keys!
他有钥匙 他有钥匙哇
He had the keys!
他有钥匙
See you at the car!
我们车那见
Oh, Stan, wait!
斯坦 等一下
Found the artisan salumi.
我找到了熏制香肠
But the Scottish lobster.
但那个苏格兰龙虾
It was like 500 bucks.
它大概要五百美元
I told you you could spend $1,000!
我都告诉你 你可以花一千美元
Jules, I've only been gone for like 45 minutes.
茱尔斯 我就出去三刻钟
This seems a little crazy.
这看起来有点疯狂
Well, I'll tell you who's gonna go crazy.
那我告诉你谁要疯了
That's Trav and Laurie when they see
那就是小崔和劳里
that I have deveined three pounds of shrimp,
他们要是看到我抽了三磅小虾的肠子
whipped up a seviche,
还很快完成了酸桔汁咸鱼
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表