剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
No. You confronted him...
没有 你质问了他
at the Q&A of his first speech as mayor.
在他正当上市长后首次演说的问答环节中
Ellie, there were reporters there.
艾莉 当时那里还有记者呢
I raised my hand. His fault for giving me the floor.
我举了手而已 谁让他点到了我呢
You know what? You're right. Thank you, Ellie.
你知道吗 你是对的 谢谢你 艾莉
I'll like where this is goin'.
我喜欢这进展
I will come out and kill you!
我要出去宰了你
Ahh. I'm real sorry about your pyramid, G-man.
我为你的啤字塔感到遗憾 格小哥
I know you worked real hard on it.
我知道你费了好大劲才搭起来
And even though I still don't get
虽然我仍旧不明白
why I can't treat your casa like my casa--
为什么我不能把你家当成我家...
Even though mi casa es su casa --
虽然我家就是你家...
I decided to stop taking you beer.
反正我决定不喝你的啤酒了
So...
所以...
Brought my own.
我自带了
That beer's from my pyramid.
这听酒也是从我的酒堆上拿的
Shoot.
见鬼
Here.
给
I thought you were mad at me.
我以为你会生我的气
You spit in this?
你往里面吐口水了吗
I'm not mad at you, Bobby, okay?
我没生气 鲍比
The reason I let you take all that beer from me for all those years
这些年来我让你拿走那么多啤酒
was because I knew you didn't have the money.
是因为我知道你没钱
I guess I was just looking for a sign
我想我只是想给你提个醒
that you realized that and appreciated it.
让你意识到这点 然后知道感激
That's all.
就这样
Thanks again for doing this.
我得再感谢你一次
Oh, anything for kids.
都是为了孩子嘛
What is happening?
怎么回事
I am going to savagely murder Freddy Krueger in front of Stan.
我会在斯坦的面前残忍♥地杀死弗雷迪·克鲁格
The sausages are intestines.
这些香肠可以用来假装肠子
So... much... stupid.
蠢 不 忍♥ 睹
Okay, here's what's gonna happen.
听好 我们应该这么演
So you really have to move?
你真的要搬走了吗
Florida is so expensive.
佛罗里达的生活成本太高了
Plus, I've had trouble finding work.
而且 我在这找不到工作
Well, we hope it all works out for you in faraway Canada.
我们由衷希望你在遥远的加拿大一切顺利
I'm really gonna miss Gulfhaven--
我会想念海湾港的
The sunshine, the people.
这里的阳光 还有人们
Yeah, so friendly.
都是如此和善
Really milking the moment here.
真希望时光停驻此刻
Right. Uh, well...
的确 那么...
Thank you for the coffee.
多谢你们的咖啡
Adieu.
告辞
Do you really have to leave, Mr. Krueger?
你真的要走了吗 克鲁格先生
No, Mr. Krueger was my father.
不 克鲁格先生是我爸爸
You can call me Freddy.
你可以叫我弗雷迪
Good-bye, Freddy.
再见 弗雷迪
Hey, kid. Catch!
孩子 接住
So much stupid!
蠢 不 忍♥ 睹
What is all this? I get it now.
这是要干吗 我现在懂了
You know, you've been hooking me up all this time
你一直以来都对我如此慷慨
because you're such a great guy,
是因为你是个大好人
and I've been doing such a crap job of letting you know.
而我却一直没告诉过你 你有多好
So to apologize,
所以为了给你赔不是
I present to you...
我要送给你...
My prized used hot tub.
我的宝贝 我用过的旧澡盆
Bobby, I can't accept this.
鲍比 我不能接受
You don't want my used hot tub?
你不要我用过的澡盆吗
Why do you keep mentioning the "Used" part?
你为什么要反复强调是你"用过的"
Look, I appreciate you always having my back.
你一直都挺我 我很感激
And I don't think I've ever told you this, but...
我从没向你表达过我的感谢 但...
I love you like a brother, G-man.
我把你当兄弟 格小哥
Man, I've never really had that many close guy friends.
我从未有过这么亲近的男性朋友
I assume it's 'cause most guys are intimidated by my abs.
我猜大部分人都被我的腹肌吓到了
Yeah, well, most dudes can't handle the...truth.
是啊 大部分哥们都无法直面真♥相♥
But I love you like a brother, too, man.
但我也是把你当兄弟的
And a gesture like this coming from you
你能有这样的表态
means a whole heck of a lot more than money.
对我来说远比钱重要得多
Well, I'm still gonna pay off my tab. All right?
但我还是坚持要付清账单 可以吗
Every last cent. I insist.
一分不少 我一定会付的
And I refuse.
那我拒收
I'm relieved. That money's gone.
我安心了 那笔钱的事就这么结了
You know, I think I may have a money management issue.
你知道的 我真是对管钱一窍不通
You know, it's a shame that I rolled this used hot tub
把这个用过的热水浴缸一路弄到这里
all the way over here, and we may not even use it.
还真有点丢人 而且我们可能还用不到它
I don't recall saying that.
我可不记得说过这话
Here you go.
给你
Wow. You know, how'd you get this thing in here, anyway?
你是怎么把这家伙弄进来的
Never you mind, buddy.
不告诉你 兄弟
Never you mind.
就不告诉你
You severely damaged part of the house, didn't you?
你是不是把这房♥子的什么地方给弄坏了
Jules is gonna be furious.
茱尔斯会抓狂的
Whoo! That's good. That is good.
真爽 超爽 爽爆了
Hot beer-- there's nothin' like it.
热啤酒 没什么能和它媲美了
Okay, the three of us have to-- whoa!
我们仨人得...
Seriously?!
不是吧
Come on, Jules!
进来 茱尔斯
Uh, I'm sorry. Uh, this--this was my bad.
抱歉 是我不好
Well, let's just pretend that didn't happen.
我们就假装 刚才什么都没发生吧
Travis, you really are an attentive lover.
崔维斯 你真是个细心的恋人
I'm sorry! I don't know what to say!
对不起 我不知道该说什么
Nothing is a good option.
那就什么都别说
He really is super attentive. And also, such a hard worker.
他真的超级细心 而且还非常卖♥♥力
Oh. I'm sorry!
对不起
I don't know what to say either! This is just so weird.
我也不知道该说什么 这太奇怪了
It is weird, and it's probably gonna be weird for a long time.
是很奇怪 而且还要奇怪好长一段时间
But I love you both so much.
但是我爱你们俩
And I support this relationship,
也支持你们的恋情
even if that means occasionally swinging the door open
即使这意味着偶尔我推开门
and seeing you two...
会看到你们俩...
So what are we supposed to do?
那我们该怎么办呢
Well... we'll just deal with it.
处理问题呗
We talk about it and we power through.
我们好好沟通 然后就顺其自然
The only other option is to pull away from each other,
否则我们就得彼此疏远
and I refuse to let that happen.
我绝不会让这发生
I could never pull away from you, Jules.
我绝对不会和你疏远的 茱尔斯
I know if I tried, you'd hunt me down like the terminator.
如果我敢 你会像终结者附身一样追杀我
Where is Travis Cobb?
崔维斯·科布在哪
Oh, sweetie, are you getting a cold?
宝贝 你感冒了吗
Such a bad movie slut.
真让人蛋疼的电影盲
I guess this is just gonna take some time getting used to.
大概用点时间习惯了就好吧
And I'm willing to put in the time,
那我希望这时间越短越好
'cause you guys are so happy together.
你们在一起多幸福啊
I really think this relationship could be special.
我真的觉得这段关系会是独一无二的
Wait. Do you mean this relationship
等等 你是指这种关系
or this relationship?
还是这种关系
It's the same thing.
这是同一种吧
We're all in a relationship together.
我们都在同一种关系链里面
Mnh, don't say that. We're not. But we totally are!
别这么说 才不是 必须是
We're all in love with each other.
我们都爱着彼此
Mm. Weird, Jules.
变得奇怪了 茱尔斯
It's getting weird.
越来越奇怪了
Can I get back in, please?
请问我能回浴缸里了吗
No!
不行
You're being punished for groping.
你偷摸别人 要受惩罚
I didn't know it was your leg.
我又不知道那是你的腿
Which begs the question, whose leg did you think it was?
回避问题 那你原本想摸谁的腿
Uh, bubbles stopped again.
又没泡泡了
Aw, man. The pump must be clogged with sprinkles.
水泵一定是被什么小东西给堵了
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表