剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I might just put on my cozy pants
我可能只会穿条舒服的休闲裤
and get an oil change.
然后把机油换换
Tell you what... Jules is with Travis,
这样吧 茱尔斯和崔维斯在一块呢
So I'm gonna help you out.
所以我来帮你
We're gonna do anything you want.
我们可以做任何你想做的事
Something crazy, you name it. Bro day!
做些疯狂的事 你说了算 基友日
Do we have to call it "Bro day"?
一定要叫"基友日"吗
Well, I used to call it "Dudes on the down low,"
我以前管这叫"哥们疯耍日"
But turns out, that means something else.
但事实证明 这名字别有"内涵"
Stan's test scores are great.
斯坦的测试成绩很好
But we're looking for kids from families
但我们希望招收的学生
that are a little more... diverse.
是来自于更为多样化家庭的孩子
Well, Stan's half-cuban.
斯坦有一半的古巴血统
This is Florida, Mrs. Torres.
这可是佛罗里达州 托瑞斯夫人
I dare you to throw a rock and not hit a cuban.
我敢说你随便扔块石头都能砸到个古巴人
Figuratively.
比喻而已 可别真扔啊
Sorry, sorry to interrupt.
抱歉 打扰你们了
I just need to grab Stan's books.
我只是来拿斯坦的故事书的
Unfortunately, we only have a few spots left.
很遗憾 我们只剩下几个名额了
And we hope to fill those with a child from say,
我们希望能留给来自
a low-income bracket or single-parent home,
低收入或是单亲家庭
or perhaps an alternative family.
又或是另类家庭的孩子
Excuse me. Oh, baby girl.
抱歉 亲爱的
You know I can't resist you
你每次穿这毛衣都会让我
when you wear this sweater.
欲♥火♥焚身 难以自控
Oh, I didn't realize that you were...
我没想到你们居然是...
Yes, big-time.
是的 无比骄傲的蕾丝边
Big-time.
无比骄傲
So this graduating thing is exciting.
快要毕业了 你很兴奋吧
And I know you have a lot of irons in the fire.
我知道你有不少靠谱的计划
Yeah, you gotta cast a wide net,
没错 你得广撒大网
bait the hook, see what bites.
以饵勾诱 看能钓着啥大鱼
Mover and shaker, this guy.
哥们 真像是干大事业的人
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
We both support your photography,
我们都支持你的摄影事业
But that could take years.
但这事业要起步可能得花上好几年
So what are you planning to do in the meantime?
那事业起步前你打算做什么
A ton... cooking up an animated web series,
多着呢 拍个动画网络连续剧
may kickstart an app.
或是着手做个手♥机♥软件玩玩
and if my blog gets linked to Huffpo,
如果我的博客能外联到《赫芬顿邮报》官网上
Sky's the limit.
那哥的前途将无可限♥量♥
All I heard was "Po," "Kick," And "App."
什么鸡 什么剑 什么报
So let me ask you another way...
我换个方式问你吧
Um, how are you gonna support yourself?
你要怎么养活自己呢
Probably just move back here until one of my ideas pops.
搬回来住 等着我的创意大获成功呗
Oh! And I thought of an idea for a reality show
我还想到了个真人秀题材的构思
About old firehouses.
讲述古老的消防站的故事
My friend's cousin lives next to a producer.
我朋友的堂兄弟的邻居是个制♥作♥人
So... fingers crossed.
所以 希望他愿意买♥♥账了
Yep, we raised a deadbeat.
好吧 咱们养了个游手好闲的啃老族
Trav has no interest at a real job.
小崔压根没想找份正经工作
You know, when I was 20, I-I worked at a car wash.
我20岁的时候 还洗过车呢
I mean, I only quit because all the old men were yelling,
我会辞职是因为那帮老头不停嚷嚷
"Put 'em on the glass!"
"把咪♥咪♥压在爷的车窗上"
When we met, I was selling shoes
我们认识的时候 我还在一爱尔兰酒吧
at an irish pub.
卖♥♥鞋呢
I would steal them off the drunk guys
我从醉汉脚下把鞋偷走
and sell them back to 'em at the end of the night.
在打烊的时候再卖♥♥回给他们
Yeah, when you told me that,
是啊 你跟我说这事的时候
there was no way I wasn't marrying you.
我只想立马嫁给你
Hey, maybe Trav can use a metal detector
也许小崔能用金属探测器
and collect coins at the beach.
在海边捡硬币
Now, well, how do you buy a metal detector
不对 如果没钱怎么买♥♥得起
when you have no money?
金属探测器呢
I'm out of ideas.
我没主意了
Yeah, I think Travis needs a job
是啊 我觉得崔维斯得找份
that's more... a job.
更正经的工作
The manager at Coffee Bucks loves me.
"新巴克"的经理可喜欢我了
He lets me pay for coffee in hugs.
他让我用拥抱来付咖啡钱
I bet he'd give Travis a job interview.
他应该愿意给崔维斯面试机会
I cannot believe you kissed me!
真不敢相信你居然吻我
What kiss? You kissed?
什么亲吻 你们接吻了吗
W-where was I when you kissed?
我怎么没看见你们接吻
Big deal. There was no tongue slip.
多大的事啊 又不是舌吻
There was no tongue because I shut my lips.
那是因为我紧闭着嘴 你才没得逞
I felt you trying to poke in.
我觉得你可想戳进来了
Okay, I need to know what's going on right now.
好了 马上告诉我发生什么事了
Jelly Clarkson made out with me
软糖·克莱森刚才在招生代表面前
in front of the admissions rep,
强吻了我
who now thinks we're lovers.
害人家以为我们是恋人
She said that they were looking for kids
她说他们要招来自
from alternative families.
另类家庭的孩子
As in... same-sex couples.
同性恋家庭就是的啊
Oh, great. That's her now.
好极了 她打来了
What was it like? I mean... did you like it?
感觉如何 你...你喜欢吗
I mean, do you think that Ellie would be
你觉得艾莉的吻技
a better kisser than me?
会比我厉害吗
I always thought I would make a magnificent gay man.
我一直觉得我能当个超赞的基佬
I'm a tender, open-minded, free spirit,
我既温柔又开放 自♥由♥不羁
And I got a quality unit.
而且哥器大活好
Well, Stan is now very high on their waiting list.
斯坦在候选名单上排名很高
They just invited me to a prospective parent picnic.
他们刚邀请我参加候选人家长野餐会
Boo-yah! I told you it would work.
群就说这招绝对管用吧
So what's the problem, lady?
这又有什么问题呢 烦人精
The problem is that she wants me
问题是她想让我
to bring my partner.
带上我的伴侣出席
Oh. Yeah. That might be a problem.
好吧 这的确是个问题
Goodness, look at us.
天呐 瞧瞧咱们仨
The best of friends just laughin'...
三个好闺蜜 开怀大笑...
And lovin'...
相爱
And kissing?
相"亲"
Not now, sweetie.
亲 现在不要
Bro time! What do you got?
基友时间 你都有什么好主意
Okay, let's see.
来看看
Um, beef up my shell collection,
展示我的贝壳收藏
make some fruit smoothies.
做水果奶昔
You know, I always wanted to grow my own basil.
要知道我一直想自己种罗勒草
Dude, you got a free pass here.
老兄 难得有机会放纵一把
We gotta do something bro-dacious
我们要做点狂拽酷炫的事
like jet-skiing, catfishing,
比如开快艇 钓鲶鱼
or body surfing, or motorcycling, spelunking,
徒手冲浪 疯狂摩托 洞穴探险
or dunking and crunking!
大力扣篮或者酩酊大醉
I guess I'll know it when I hear it.
听到我感兴趣的我会告诉你
Hey, Grayson?
格雷森
Could I borrow some of those tiny drink umbrellas?
我能借几支装饰鸡尾酒那种小伞吗
Snowball and I are making a cat video.
小雪球和我要做一个"猫咪视频"
Cat video!
猫咪视频
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不可以
You said anything I want,
你说我想做什么都可以的
And this is what I want. It sounds purr-fect.
我就想做这个 听起来"喵"赞
Meow we're talkin'.
喵了个咪的
It'll be kitty fun.
一定超有意思喵
Hey, it's pretty cool you got Trav an interview,
你居然能给小崔找到面试
but I doubt he's gonna dig us eavesdroppin'.
不过我怀疑他会发现我们偷听的
Please, I've got this covered.
放心 我准备好掩护了
So, Travis, tell me...
崔维斯 告诉我
why do you wanna work for coffee bucks?
你为什么想来新巴克咖啡店上班
Well, "want" is a bit of an overstatement.
其实我不是很想
my mom forced me to take this interview.
是我妈♥逼♥我过来面试的
You know how it is.
你了解的
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表