剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
You did so good I'm a little turned on right now.
你做得太好了 都勾起我的欲♥火♥了
Ooh. Come here.
来吧
You don't have to stay and watch.
你可以走了
I know.
了解
How long's she been at this?
她研究了多久了
Hours.
好几个小时
She's on her eighth cup of coffee
她喝到第八杯咖啡了
and hasn't left to pee.
都没去过厕所
She can stare till she's dead,
她会死不瞑目的
'cause all my deets check out.
因为我的故事都是真的
Belize! Ho-ho!
伯利兹
You said that you went on a cruise to Belize
你说过你坐游轮去伯利兹
and you broke up a fight between rival drug gangs
还把自己弄成人体冰橇
by turning your body into a human ice luge.
阻止了一场贩毒团伙的帮战
And? You've never been to Belize.
然后呢 你从来没去过伯利兹
Yeah, I have.
我去过
We went there right after --
我们在去过...
Okay. Well...
好吧
You know, maybe it was Paraguay.
有可能是巴拉圭
There it is, the hole in this ship!
这就是谎言之船的漏洞
And with that one lie, that calls everything into question.
有了第一个谎言 其他都不可信了
Ruling?
裁决呢
Technically speaking, I have to agree.
从技术上来说 我只能同意了
Sorry, Laurie.
劳里 抱歉
Oh. Here comes my dad.
我老爸来了
Hope he's not too crushed it didn't snow last night.
希望他不要纠结于昨晚没下雪
What's up, guys? You're okay!
怎么样啊 你没事啊
I'm better than okay. Man, I'm great!
我超好的 我非常好
So, you're not upset that it didn't snow?
你一点都不纠结没下雪吗
The news said it was gonna snow today or tomorrow,
新闻说今天或者明天才会下雪
which means it's definitely gonna snow tomorrow!
所以明天一定会下雪
A 10% chance has now been cut in half --
百分之十的可能还被减半了...
A 100% chance!
就是百分之百的可能
All right. I'm gonna go fill this up with whiskey
我要装满威士忌
in case dog Travis has to go make some rescues
以防小小崔要去救人
or if he meets a cute bitch and wants to get funky.
或者他想要跟某个妹子做羞羞的事情
Hi, babe. Why don't you grab us some coffee?
亲爱的 你帮我买♥♥杯咖啡吧
Okay. You want, like, a regular coffee, or like a frappu--
你想要普通咖啡还是星冰...
Sounds great! All right!
听上去不错 好
Hi. Hey.
你好啊 好啊
I saw your picture on one of your bus bench ads,
我在公交座椅的广♥告♥上看到你的照片了
and I figured this is probably where you work.
我猜你在这里工作
I've been sitting here for about four hours.
我在这里都坐了四个小时了
You don't work very much, do you?
你不怎么工作的吧
Which ad was it?
哪个广♥告♥
Did it have mustache graffiti or penis graffiti?
是被画了胡子的还是被画了小鸡鸡的
No, this one was penis with a mustache on it.
小鸡鸡上长了胡子的那一张
Oh, that's my favorite! Mine, too, oddly.
那是我的最爱 我也是 虽然有点怪
Hey, you remember what I said
你还记得我说过
about living life to the fullest,
要过得充实
making the most of every day?
充分利用每一天
Yeah.
记得
5, 6, 7, 8!
五 六 七 八
** I can't stop this feeling *
* 我情不自禁
** I can't stop this feeling *
* 我无法自拔
** Deep inside of me *
* 内心深处
** Deep inside of me *
* 灵魂所依
** Jules, I don't think you realize what you do to me *
* 茱尔斯 你不知你对我意义重大
** Girl, you just don't realize what you do to me *
* 亲爱的 你非同一般
** When you hold me in your arms so tight *
* 当我们紧紧相拥
** You let me know, everything's all right *
* 你让我感到一切的美好
** I-I-I-I'm hooked on a feeling *
* 这就是真爱的感觉吗
** I'm high on believing *
* 我自信满满
** That you're in love with me *
* 我们已然相爱
You were supposed to ca-- he was supposed to catch that.
你应该接 他应该接住的
Jules cobb...
茱尔斯·科布
...will you marry me?
嫁给我好吗
Okay!
好
She said yes! We're getting married!
她同意了 我们要结婚了
What'd I miss?
我错过了什么好事
Dude! Epic flash mob! Whoo!
老兄 帅呆了的快闪表演啊
Anybody else want some wine?
还有人要红酒么
I think I'm good.
我是不用了
The champagne was really flowing at your engagement.
你订婚的香槟酒我已经消受不起了
I know! Sam thought of everything.
那必然啊 萨姆考虑多周全
Dude, lighten up. Okay.
老兄开心点
Sorry I accidentally said "Yes" To a wedding proposal.
抱歉我一不留神答应了别人的求婚
The greatest proposal of all time,
那可是史上最赞的求婚啊
according to the entire internet.
得到了全网络的认可
You know what? Sam is not just handsome and charming.
知道吗 萨姆不光英俊潇洒
He is crazy rich.
还富的流油
Ooh, well, too bad you're crazy married.
真不幸 你是已婚人士
Would you tell her how nuts this is?
你们能告诉她这样做多不靠谱么
I can't help you there.
这可帮不上
Just watching this makes me ovulate.
光看看就让我无法自拔
Just the sight of that ring incinerated my underwear.
看一眼那戒指 我的内衣都为之融化了
What?
我没做梦吧
Oh, good. You still have it on.
幸好你还穿着内衣
My hand felt naked,
我手上空空的
And my real wedding ring got lost in the car.
我的戒指又丢在车里了
Well, did you look for it?
丢了之后你去找了没
Oh, well, I'm going to.
我正打算去找
All right, babe.
别担心 亲爱的
You know I get swept up in exciting moments.
你知道我一兴奋就头脑发热
By the time I realized what I had done,
我意识到我做了什么之后
I had a hundred people in my face.
眼前已经有一百多人了
And I was too embarrassed to own up to it.
我实在不好意思再把话收回来了
I'm gonna have dinner with Sam tonight
我今晚去和萨姆吃饭
And I'm gonna tell him the truth.
然后我就告诉他这是个误会
I just could not humiliate him in front of a crowd.
我只是不能让他当众出丑啊
Fine, tell him tonight.
今晚跟他讲清楚
And take that ring off in our house!
我可不想在咱家再看见这枚戒指
I was just about to!
我正准备摘掉呢
I wasn't. This thing is gorgeous!
才不会呢 这么好看的戒指
You are so lucky!
你好走运啊
So beautiful!
多漂亮的戒指啊
I have a lot to do before dinner.
晚餐之前我还有一堆事要忙
You know, I haven't had a reason to shave my legs in weeks!
这都几周了 我终于有借口刮腿毛了
You see, this story sounds crazy,
这虽然听起来难以置信
But we have a video that proves it's not a huge lie.
但有视频为证 这不是弥天大谎
What? Why are you so upset?
怎么了 你怎么不高兴
I might have gotten a country wrong, but I wasn't lying.
我可能是说错了国家 但不代表我说谎啊
Ellie, I just hate that it's so important to you
艾莉 我就是不喜欢
to destroy my credibility.
你那么努力地质疑我的可信度
Oh, poor thing.
好可怜啊
You know what she needs is a hug from Sam.
她需要萨姆的一个拥抱
He gave me a hug. I popped a woodrow.
他刚才抱了我 我下面都硬了
Prepping for golfcart jousting? No.
准备参加高尔夫球车格斗赛 不是
But that is an awesome idea that we are totally gonna try!
但是个好提议 以后我们一定要试试
When we get the pizza scoop on the golf cart,
我们给球车装上比萨铲之后
Bobby will be the only snow plower in town!
鲍比就会成为镇上唯一的铲雪师
Why are you doing this?
为什么你们要做这个
Okay, well, this is insane.
好吧 这事不靠谱
So I'm gonna set things straight.
我就直说了吧
I can't watch you kill his dreams!
我不能亲眼看着你毁了他的梦
Dad, I hate to do this,
爸 我不想多管
But I'd rather you accept it now than be crushed tomorrow.
我希望你现在接受现实总比明天伤心强
You're not gonna wake up to snow.
你明天一早醒来不会见到雪
It's not cold enough.
我们没那么低的温度
Yeah, maybe you're right. I just wanted it so bad.
也许你是对的 我只是太想见到下雪了
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表