剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
going out of your way to act cool.
故意做一些自以为很酷的事情
It's all kind of... dad-ish.
感觉真的很像个老爸
Trav.
小崔
That is kind of...
你这么说
Awesome.
实在太好了
It is? Yeah.
真的吗
I mean, you and me,
我的意思是 你和我
we've always been, like, two guys
一直以来都只是两个相处不好
that just sort of hang out and give each other a hard time,
总是给对方添堵的人
but now it's like we've crossed over into family.
可是现在貌似真的有一家人的感觉了
So what do we do now? Hug?
所以我们现在应该做什么 拥抱吗
I'm good.
我不需要
All right.
好吧
Wait a second.
等等
The kid always says he doesn't want a hug,
孩子通常会说不需要拥抱
and the dad's always like,
而爸爸一般会说
"Aw, what? You're too big to hug your old man?
什么 你长大了就不抱爸爸了吗
Now, get over here, you!"
来吧 快点
That's my boy!
这才是我的棒小伙儿
Gotten so big!
都长这么大了
The guzzle buddy lets you drink straight from the bottle.
狂饮好助手可以让你直接从瓶子里喝酒
But then no one else can have any.
可这样其他人都喝不到了
I would have to drink the whole bottle.
那样我就必须把整瓶喝掉
I'm not understanding your problem.
我不明白这算什么问题
I don't want that much.
我喝不了那么多
Okay. Um, let's back this up.
好吧 我们倒带一下
The guzzle buddy
狂饮好助手
lets you drink straight from the bottle!
能让你直接从瓶子里喝酒
No one wants this. It's crazy.
没人会想买♥♥这个 简直疯了
You're crazy!
你才疯了呢
Andy, tell this clown how many we've sold.
告诉这个乡巴佬我们卖♥♥了多少了
One.
一个
But we've only been out here eight hours, so...
不过我们只卖♥♥了八个小时
We've only sold one?
我们只卖♥♥了一个
Yeah, some old guy knocked one off the counter,
有个老家伙不小心把边上那个碰掉了
so I made him buy it, but don't worry!
所以我逼他买♥♥了 不过别担心
We sell two, then those two people
我们卖♥♥掉两个
will tell two more people.
这两个人会告诉另外两个
It'll be great.
一切都会好起来的
Andy, you're such a supportive friend,
安迪 你真是一个好朋友
which makes you a terrible business partner.
因此你也是个差劲的商业伙伴
Ellie was right.
艾莉说的没错
I did it again.
我又做了这种事
We're gonna have to shut this down.
我们得结束这一切
You're right. Go home.
你说的没错 回家吧
Get some shut-eye.
好好睡一觉
Be out here for the morning work rush!
明天早高峰再来大甩卖♥♥
No, honey.
不 亲爱的
You're such a naive guzzle buddy.
你真是个天真的喝酒伙伴
I wonder how much a helicopter costs.
我想知道直升机多少钱
We'll never know.
我们永远也不会知道了
Damn.
该死
He looks like a millionaire carrying a bag full of money.
他看起来像扛着一箱钱的百万富翁
Guess I pulled it off.
看来我成功了
Yeah, you did.
确实如此
Oh, hey, guys. What's up?
大家好 有什么新料啊
Doing anything fun tonight?
今晚做点什么有意思的事
I don't know. Maybe just head out, grab a beer.
我不知道 大概就出去喝一杯吧
If you need me to pick you up,
要是需要我去接你
you call me, no matter the time.
打电♥话♥给我 几点都行
I'd rather pick you up from a party than the emergency room.
我宁愿去派对接你也好过去急诊室
Okay. That was random.
好吧 你的笑话有点冷
Take care, tiger.
注意安全 小老虎
Your dad is weird.
你♥爸♥好奇怪
Tell me about it.
可不是嘛
What the hell?
怎么回事
You said you fell down the stairs.
你说你从楼梯上摔下来了
You're guzzling pinot?
你在喝"皮诺"酒吗
All right, I have a confession to make.
好吧 我要跟你忏悔
I didn't fall down the stairs. Really?
我没有滚下楼梯 真的吗
I'm sorry I sucked Andy into this.
对不起我把安迪牵扯进来了
It's just, I got so excited,
我只是 太激动了
And he's so sweet and supportive and passionate.
而他又那么善解人意充满热情
He's an idiot.
他是个白♥痴♥
I mean, a devoted idiot, I'll give him that.
应该叫他"勇于献身的白♥痴♥"
I sold the kiosk for half of what I paid.
我把小铺子半价处理了
Apparently, people think it's smarter to rent them.
很明显租比买♥♥更聪明
I'm gonna pay Andy back.
我会把钱还给安迪的
It was never about that.
我根本没想过那个
I just hated seeing you dive
我只是不想再看你
into another "Get rich quick" Scheme.
做"一夜暴富"的白日梦了
I mean, you spent so many years barely getting by,
你花了这么多年好不容易安定下来
married to a man who thought
嫁了一个以为
a $9,000-a-year salary was making bank.
一年赚九千自以为有钱的男人
You're not that person anymore.
你已经不是那种人了
You're successful. You're a professional.
你现在很成功 你已经是个专家了
You own your own real-estate business.
你有你自己的房♥地♥产♥事业
And, yet, you bought a trinket shack
结果你跑去买♥♥了
across from that business.
一堆这种小玩意儿
When you say it like that, it sounds dumb.
你这么一说 感觉确实很傻
When you say it any way, it sounds dumb.
不管怎么说 感觉都很傻
You know another thing that's different
你知道我还有另外一点
between me and the old Jules? Hmm?
与过去不同吗
Is I have an amazing best friend who looks after me.
我现在有个超棒的好朋友关心我
That's true.
确实如此
Care for a guzzle, buddy?
为这个来狂饮一杯吧 小伙伴
You know, I have to admit,
我不得不承认
this thing is kind of clever.
这玩意儿是个挺聪明的设计
Right?!
是吧
Now I just have to find 4,998 people who feel the same way.
我只要再找4998个同样想法的人了
Shh. Just guzzie your buddy.
嘘 专心喝酒吧
Whoo! Magic carpet boyz!
魔毯男孩
Bobby, Trav's solo.
鲍比 小崔的个人秀
♪ And set me free ♪
♪ 放我自♥由♥吧 ♪
♪ We'll ride on my carpet ♪
♪ 我们一起坐上飞毯 ♪
♪ Just you and me ♪
♪ 只有你和我 ♪
That's it! Just like we practiced.
就是这样 像你练习的时候一样
Now rub the lamp.
擦擦神灯
Both sides.
两边都要
The genie spin!
灯神要出来了
Trav, your pants. Your pants!
小崔 你的裤子 你的裤子
Oh, boy. Your genie's out!
天啊 你的小鸡鸡露出来了
$2,000 I'll never get back.
这两千块我是拿不回来了
Oh Honey.
亲爱的
The hat's way too big baby.
帽子实在太大了
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表