剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Jules?
茱尔斯
Oh, good. It's just you.
太好了 是你
Were you napping under your desk?
你在桌子底下小憩吗
Bonnie and Jerry just left a message
邦妮和杰瑞刚留言
Saying they're popping in to ask me a favor.
说他们要来找我帮忙
Those two are so annoying.
他们俩好烦人的
Jules, your obligation to the client ends
茱尔斯 你对客户的义务只持续到
Once they move into the house.
他们搬进新家 就结束了
I know, but they call me constantly for help.
我知道 但是他们总是找我帮忙
Today, I'm putting my foot down.
今天 我就不管了
Hell, yeah, you are.
还真是的
Mm. Except for you won't.
不过你肯定不会的
Okay, here they are.
他们来了
Hey, Jules! Grayson.
茱尔斯 格雷森
Bonnie.
邦妮
All right.
好吧
Jules, we can't decide on a color for the den.
茱尔斯 我们定不下来小屋的颜色
Pine green? Forest green? Asparagus?
松绿色 树绿色 笋绿色
Do you think you could spare a day
你说你能找一天
to go over some swatches with us?
跟我们一起挑挑色板吗
You know, I don't think...
你知道吗 我觉得我
I'm doing anything today, so... sure.
今天没啥事儿 那就 没问题
You're the best. Okay.
你最好了 好吧
Let's get out of here. Okay.
走吧咱们 好吧
Bye, Grayson. Bye.
再见 格雷森 拜
Help me.
帮我啊
You did this to yourself.
不作死就不会死
Okay. Who wants cookies?
好啦 谁想吃饼干
Again?
又来
We have a freezer full of last year's thin mints.
我们冰箱都满满的都是去年的薄薄荷味儿
You know, you need to be careful.
你得小心点了
Those saleskids are super gossipy.
那些卖♥♥饼干小孩儿的嘴都可快了
Before you know it,
不知不觉中
every preteen cookie pusher is gonna be stalking you
所有卖♥♥饼干的小屁孩都会开始跟踪你
like I stalked my seventh grade boyfriend
就像我跟踪我那个七年级的男朋友一样
After I caught him tongue-stabbing my foster sister.
他跟我的养姐妹"舌战"正酣 被我撞见
Ironically, I pretended to sell cookies,
讽刺的是 我就是装作卖♥♥饼干
and that's how I got into his house.
然后混进他家的
Jules, why were the cookie girls
茱尔斯 那些卖♥♥饼干女孩儿
High-fiving you after they left our house?
离开咱家后为啥在击掌庆祝
How should I know?
我怎么知道
Hey, sexy!
小性感
How'd you get your abs so tight?
你的腹肌肿么如此坚挺
Nice try.
这招不错
You're a pushover. Just can't say "No."
你就是个老好人 不会拒绝别人
And since you're asking,
还有 既然你诚心诚意地发问了
Reverse crunches. Shred me up.
反向卷腹 腹肌撕裂者
I'm not a pushover.
我才不是老好人呢
Said the girl who spent yesterday
昨天那个跟两个疯子
looking at paint swatches with two lunatics.
看油漆色板的女孩如是说
Speaking of, they dropped off
说起这个 他们留下了
a sure-to-be-insane thank you gift.
一个肯定是疯了的感谢礼物
My money's on toenail clippings.
我的钱包要瘪掉了
It's a wedding invitation.
是一个婚礼邀请函
Oh, thank goodness I already decided
感谢上帝我已经决定
I'm never attending another wedding.
再也不参加婚礼了
What if Trav and I get married?
要是小崔和我结婚呢
Jules will tell me all about it.
茱尔斯会给我讲的
Why do they want us at their wedding anyway?
他们干嘛想让我们参加婚礼呢
I mean, I've only met 'em, like, twice,
我是说 我就见过他们 两次
and both times, Bonnie tried to eye-molest me.
就这么两次 邦妮还都试图用眼神侵犯我
It's not funny.
不好笑哎
She stared at my snack pack
她盯着我那里一直看
like it was a magic eye poster.
就像它是个神奇的眼睛海报一样
Well, I think we should go.
我觉得我们该走了
Sorry, but they're getting married
不好意思 不过他们结婚的那天
on the day of my roller hockey finals.
是我轮滑曲棍球决赛的日子
I'm not going.
我去不了啦
The classic husband and wife standoff.
经典的夫妻僵局
She wants one thing, he wants another.
她要这个 他要那个
What will they choose? Hmm?
他们该如何抉择
Well, how do you and Andy decide things like this?
你跟安迪这种时候是怎么选的
Hmm. Let me think.
让我想想
We compromise.
我们妥协
牵好宠物 清理其产生的垃圾
宠物垃圾传播疾病
Well, this is our last lap, so please do your thing,
这是最后一圈了 赶紧拉吧你
Try not to eat it.
拉完别吃啊
What is it, bud?
怎么了哥们
I'm telling you, those are dog travis' puppies.
我告诉你 那些是小小崔的小狗
Dad, you had dog travis fixed.
爸 小小崔不是都结扎了吗
You made us bury his little buddies in the backyard.
你让我们把它的"小伙伴"们埋在后院了
I just know they're up there now,
我只知道他们现在在天堂
watching over all of us.
看着我们所有人
Must not have taken.
可能还没去呢
Luckily, I got some puppy fur,
幸运的是 我拿了些小狗毛
and I know a guy with DNA kits.
我还认识个人有DNA检测箱
The pup-ternity results are in.
狗基因检测结果出来了
Dog trav...
小小崔
is the father!
是父亲
Ha ha! Maury Povich dance!
毛里·波维奇之舞
D.T.'s A FATHER!
小小崔是生父
D.T.'s A FATHER!
小小崔是生父
Hey.
你来了
I found a way to get through all those cookies.
我找到方法搞定那些饼干了
Taste the thin mint julep.
尝尝 薄薄荷冰镇酒
That's terrible.
真难喝
I know. I just wanted it to work because I love the name so much.
我知道 我只是太喜欢这个名字了
Look, you have hockey games all the time.
你一直都有曲棍球比赛
Bonnie and Jerry are only gonna get married once.
邦妮和杰瑞却只能结一次婚
Probably. Well, then you go to the wedding,
也许吧 那就你去婚礼
and I'll go to my game.
我去我的比赛
Go to a wedding by myself?!
自己去婚礼吗
Oh, you're probably one of those people that thought it was cool
你也许就是那种觉得自己一个人去毕业舞会
to go stag to your prom.
都没问题的那种人
Travis went stag to his prom.
崔维斯就是自己一个人去的舞会
Yeah, until I showed up.
是啊 后来我不是去了么
And then we danced the night away.
然后我们跳着跳着一晚就过去了
It was a masquerade theme. He didn't know it was me.
是化装舞会啦 他不知道那是我
I wonder why he's so weird.
我还奇怪为啥他如此怪
You can't say no to people,
你不会拒绝别人
not even to people you barely know.
甚至对你不了解的人都不行
I know them. Really?
我了解他们 真的吗
Okay, what's Bonnie's last name?
好 邦妮姓什么
What's Jerry's last name?
杰瑞又姓什么
Uh, where are they from?
他们是哪儿的人
What's their phone number?
手♥机♥号♥码多少
5-6-4... 2-1.
五六♥四♥ 二一
Look, you can't say "No" to people,
你就是不能拒绝别人
But fortunately...
但是幸运的是
请回复 是否参加 是 否
I can.
我能
Seinfeld! That's his last name!
宋飞 他姓这个
His name is not Jerry Seinfeld.
他不叫杰瑞·宋飞[演员]
Then how come it sounds so familiar?
那怎么这个名字那么耳熟
Hey, Tom? We ran out of wine. Can we borrow some...
汤姆 我们没酒了 能不能借点
Holy shi--nia twain.
我的个仙人板板
What the hell is this?
这特么的是神马
It's my mini cul-de-sac.
这是我的迷你街道
Modeling's always been a-a hobby.
做模型一直是我的 爱好
Yeah, at first I just started with one house,
一开始我只是想做一间屋子
but as it grew, I realized I was in control of the whole world.
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表