剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Whoa, whoa, whoa! I'm sorry, man!
我 我 我错了 兄弟
I'll--I'll--I'll do the right thing, man. I'll marry her.
我 我 我会弥补的 我会娶她
Relax, Bobby.
放松点 鲍比
I was just acting.
我只是在演戏
Oh, man! You had me goin'.
我都当真了
Well, wait a minute. Does this mean...
等等 这是不是意味着
I got it! Yeah! Neat, dude!
我试镜过了 太棒了伙计
What's the commercial for?
是什么广♥告♥
It's for this sports deodorant.
是一款运动除臭剂
I play this athletic stud who spikes volleyballs and works out.
我演一个打排球的运动型男
And then I get seen by this totally hot beach bunny,
然后有个超辣的沙滩女郎注意到我了
And it is on!
激♥情♥四射
I want that product.
我想买♥♥那个东西
Thanks for believing in me, Bobby.
谢谢你对我的信心 鲍比
But if you ever touch my sister...
不过你要是敢真的碰我妹
I won't! I promise!
不会的 我发誓
Oh, I thought you were dead.
我还以为你死了
Dead? I've never felt more alive.
死了 我感到前所未有的活力
Is a popsicle good for the flu?
感冒能吃冰棒吗
It is when it's frozen red wine and cough syrup.
这是红酒糖浆夹心棒冰哦
Ellie, you're as cold as a corpse.
艾莉 你冷得像具尸体
Let me get you a blanket.
我给你拿条毯子吧
Sorry. I'll just... go now.
不好意思 我现在 就走
This is gonna be awful.
到时肯定会很糟糕的
The last time I ran
我上一次跑步
was when I punched that flamingo at busch gardens.
是因为在布希公园打了火烈鸟一拳
In my defense,
容我解释一下
it did steal the hot dog right out of my hand,
它从我手里抢走了热狗
And you can't do that to a former foster kid.
你怎么能那么对一个被领养的孩子
Right, tater tot?
对吧 小薯球
Ah! Let's not go blurtin' out pet names before they're official.
爱称没有最终定下来 就别乱叫了吧
We don't want anything to stick.
不然可就改不了了
Too late, tater tot.
太晚啦 小薯球
It's just a 5k. How tough could the training be?
只是五公里而已 这训练能难到哪去
I'll tell you how tough it can be
坐五十个仰卧起坐
after you give me 50 crunches.
我再告诉你有多难
Down!
坐下
Thank you for letting me be part of the team, junebug.
谢谢你让我加入 茱小虫
What are you all gawking at?
你们都愣着看什么呢
500 jumping jacks! Go!
五百下跳跃运动 快跳
I'm winding up bessie...
举起我的小皮鞭...
No! Okay.
别 马上跳
Jules, your dad coached track?
茱尔斯 你♥爸♥爸是径赛教练吗
Yeah. Track, soccer, football...
是的 径赛 足球 橄榄球...
Back before they had helmets.
那时候橄榄球还不戴头盔呢
Aw, man. This is gonna suck.
天呐 太烦人了
Ow! Mother! Mm!
我的亲娘嘞
Come on! Get with it!
加油 跳起来
There's dirt in my eye! I'm a brain surgeon!
我眼睛进沙了 我是脑外科医生
All I can hear is "Wah! Wah! Wah!"
只听见你"哇哇哇"乱叫
I forgot how tough Chick could be.
我忘了奇克有多凶残了
How could you unleash this on us?
你怎么能对我们施放此等酷刑
Well, what was I supposed to do, tater tot?
不然我该怎么办呢 小薯球
Just sit back and watch him give up on life?
眼睁睁地看他空度余生吗
Come on, we can do this.
别这样 我们能做到的
I'll just tell him to back off a little bit.
我叫他收敛一点好了
Hey, dad, we don't need to work too hard.
老爸 其实我们不用那么卖♥♥力的
It's just a 5k.
只是五公里而已
I have two coaching speeds-- zero and turbo.
我只教两种速度 零和极速
If you would prefer zero,
如果你比较喜欢零
I'll be happy to turn around and go home.
那我就转身回家了
No, no. Please don't go. We'll do turbo.
不 不 别走 我们要极速
I was hoping you'd say that.
如我所愿
Line up for wind sprints, losers.
排队 迎风快速跑 蠢货们
Come on.
来
I haven't hurt this bad since I had to
自打小时候把住的小窝还给加油站以来
push my childhood home to a gas station.
我还从来就没这么痛苦过
I would give anything to stop.
只要能停 我愿意用一切交换
Anything?
一切
Aah! Ellie! You scared the crap out of me!
艾莉 你差点把我吓尿了
Why are you talking like that?
你为什么要这么说话
Sore throat.
喉咙疼
My illness has opened up a whole new world for me.
我的病给我打开了新世界的大门
I lie around all day watching tv,
我整天躺着看电视
sucking on wine-sicles, not training.
吃着红酒棒冰 也不用运动
I can make you like me.
我能帮你变得和我一样
But...
但是...
Jules needs me.
茱尔斯需要我
I'm very contagious.
我传染性极强
All I have to do is breathe on you.
只要对你呼口气
All you have to do...
而你只需要...
is let me.
配合就行
The talent has arrived.
人才来了
I'm here for my wardrobe fitting.
我来定装的
Cheerio.
回见
Oh, uh, excuse me. Um...
打扰一下...
What's with all the snow birds? You know what I mean?
那些老鸟是怎么回事 明白我说什么吗
Am I in the right place for turbo-t?
这里是"极速T"的地方吗
The, uh, deodorant commercial.
那个除臭剂的广♥告♥
Deodorant?
除臭剂
Turbo-t is a prescription gel for men with low testosterone.
"极速T"是给男人提升睾丸素的处方凝胶
You must be Grayson. I'm your director.
你一定是格雷森 我是导演
And that lovely lady over there
那边的那个美女
is playing your romantic conquest.
和你演对手戏
All right, that's one.
一个
That's one.
还是一个
Kiss the ground!
低一点
One!
一个
That crusty old bastard's gonna kill me.
这硬皮老家伙会要了我的命
But, sugar, if I have the flu,
但是 甜心 如果我感冒了
I can't run the 5k.
就不能跑五千米了
Exactly.
没错
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Take me inside you.
带我进入你的体内
Have a lick of my leftovers.
舔舔我剩下的吧
I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.
不知道我还能撑多久
Don't you quit on me. You're all I've got left.
别丢下我 我现在就剩你一个了
Great. Let's call it a day.
今天就到这里结束吧
We're done when I say we're done.
我说停才能停
Come on, dad, we're so exhausted.
求你了 老爸 我们都累死了
And my thighs are really chaffed.
我浑身的肌肉都在颤抖啊
Hey, hey, mama's boy, mama's boy.
爱哭鬼 爱哭鬼
I bet you're gonna cry.
是不是很想哭啊
Squirt out a few. Come on! Cry!
泪如泉涌啊 哭吧
One, two, three, cry.
一 二 三 哭吧
One, two, three, cry.
一 二 三 哭吧
Bobby,
鲍比
I just came by to say... ugh!
我就想说 天哪
This house smells like
屋子里的味闻着像
Sweat socks filled with bleu cheese.
装了蓝纹干酪的臭袜子
It was him.
是他
It was me.
好吧 是我
It's so great here, Grayson.
这里太好了 格雷森
You should join us.
你也该加入一个
Cough-sicle?
来点咳嗽棒冰
I hope you're happy, Bobby.
你高兴了吧 鲍比
The wardrobe fitting for my new commercial
我新接的那广♥告♥ 试装的时候
Was humiliating!
太他妈侮辱人了
Turbo-t isn't a deodorant.
极速T不是除臭剂
It's an underarm cream for men with low testosterone.
是给低睾丸素的娘炮们用的腋霜
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表