剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
现在是敬酒环节 大家注意了
What?
什么
Marriage is supposed to be about compromise.
婚姻本来应该互相迁就
But then you get steamrolled by your people-pleasing wife
结果却被自己人见人爱的老婆牵着鼻子走
and you miss your street hockey playoff game,
虽然很想去参加曲棍球夺标赛
all to hang out with a bunch of jackasses. Cheers.
却不得不跟一群傻子呆在一起 干杯
How great is this guy?
这家伙说得多好啊
Jules' turn! Jules' turn! Ow!
茱尔斯来一段 茱尔斯来一段
Okay, um...
好吧
first off, congratulations to you, Bonnie.
首先 祝贺你邦妮
I saw that baby bump.
我注意到你的肚子了
What's she talking about?
她在说什么呐
Oh. A-anyway, um...
不是吧 总...总之
well, my wedding day--
我自己的婚礼那一天...
well, my second wedding day---
好吧 第二次婚礼那一天
was the happiest day of my life.
是我有生以来最快乐的日子
And I hope the same for you, Bonnie and Jerry.
我衷心希望你们也是如此 邦妮和杰瑞
You know, sometimes you try so hard to...
有时候你非常努力地
make everyone else around you happy
想要周围的人都开心
that you overlook
却忽视了
the happiness of the person that you love most.
最爱的另一半的感受
And that's not okay.
这样是不对的
So what I'm trying to say, Bon and Jer,
所以我要说的是 邦和杰
is just always put the other person first.
要永远将另一半放在首位
All right. Now it's time to toss the garter! Line up, boys!
好 现在开始抛袜带了 大家排好了
Hold on. I got something to add.
等一下 我还有话要说
I just wanna add that,
我想说
if you're the woman that goes out of their way
你是那种不遗余力
to make everyone else happy--
想让周围人都开心的女人
and I'm obviously talking about you here, Bonnie.
很明显我说的是你 邦妮
You do so because you've got the biggest heart of anyone I know.
你是我见过最善良的人
And that is what makes you irresistibly attractive to me.
正因为如此 我无可救药地被你吸引
I love you so much.
我非常爱你
I love you, too.
你也爱你
And I love you...
我也爱你...们
Bon and Jer.
邦和杰
You've never looked more beautiful than you look right now.
现在的你比以往都光彩照人
Ooh. Dessert came early.
甜点来了
Hey, puka-face.
你 普克脸
Oh, yay.
又是你
I'll admit, last time I brought the weak sauce.
我得承认 上回对你太客气了
But then I remembered why I became a lawyer in the first place--
但后来我想起了自己立志成为律师的初衷
to see the look in the eye of
就是可以看到那些
some cocky, D-bag jackass
自大混♥蛋♥的恐惧眼神
the moment he realizes that
让他意识到
his testicles are gonna be legally ripped
我可以合法地扯掉他的蛋蛋
from his body and shoved up his pompous ass.
然后塞进他得意洋洋的屁♥股♥
You mean...
你是说...
Here is your half of the litter.
这是你应得的那一半小狗仔
Wait. What?
等等 什么
I own 'em?
成我的了吗
No, I just wanted to be able to play with 'em.
不要啊 我只是想跟它们一起玩而已
I didn't want to own 'em.
我可不想要它们
Babe, you did it.
宝贝 你做到了
I knew you still had it.
我就知道你雄风不减当年
Thank you for always reminding me
谢谢你总是提醒我
what a ballbuster I am, boo.
自己是多么的心狠手辣 嘘
A quick? Yeah.
来一发吗 当然
What am I supposed to do with all these puppies?
我拿这些小狗怎么办啊
Hey. Hey! Stop humping! That's your kin!
别那么干 那是你亲姐妹啊
No, no, no, no! No tinklin'!
不 不 不 别在这里嘘嘘
Oh, you!
你这小坏蛋
I'm gonna go left eye on this dollhouses.
我要烧掉这座娃娃屋
Oh, Trav,
小崔
y-you don't know what it was like for me.
你不知道这对我意味着什么
I grew up in a dozen foster homes,
我从小就在不同的寄养家庭之间来来回♥回♥
just another kid hauling fertilizer
是那些跨州运送肥料
and gasoline across state lines.
和汽油的孩子们中的一员
I wanted a way to stand out and keep my identity.
我渴望与众不同 脱颖而出
Doing my makeup different than everybody else is how I got that.
标新立异的妆容是我的表达方式
So it kinda felt like you were making fun of who I am.
但我感觉你是在拿这个取笑我
Aw, I-I think you're always gorgeous.
我...我一直认为你美极了
Every once in a while, I wanna see the plain and natural you.
但是偶尔我想要看到真实的自然的你
Aw, you really mean that?
你说的是真话吗
What, what?!
什么 当然了
Yeah. Come here.
好了 快过来
That's what I meant to say.
说出了我的心声
Hold that thought.
等一下
I guess maybe I can mix it up every once in a while.
我想我可以两种风格变换着来
You're beautiful.
你好美
You know what else would be beautiful?
你们知道还有什么东西很美吗
Here, let me get this top off.
这些 我再精加工下
Absolutely not.
绝对不要
I'm not sure that move is safe for a pregnant woman.
我不确定那种动作适合孕妇
You know, our wedding was the best day of my life, too.
我们结婚那天也是我有生以来最高兴的日子
Even happier than when someone thought you were gay
比那次别人因为你体型好
because you were in such good shape?
误以为你是同性恋还高兴吗
That was a good day.
那次也很高兴
Still, I'd rather be here with you at this crappy wedding
总之 比起参加曲棍球比赛
than at my stupid hockey game anyway.
我更愿意和你一起待在这讨厌的婚礼上
Ooh! You're so sweet. Mmm.
你真是太贴心了 么么哒
You're such a liar.
你真是会说谎
No, I'm not.
我没说谎
Really? Then why are you wearing your skates?
真的吗 那你干嘛穿着溜冰鞋
Get outta here. Are you serious?
快去吧 真的吗
Go get 'em, champ!
打得他们屁滚尿流 大赢家
I'm gonna kick some ass! Whoo!
我要去大显神威了
No, you're not.
你这样子可够呛
**'cause it's your heart*
*因为你的善良
Oh, Tom, thanks for coming by.
汤姆 你能来太感谢了
Oh, surprise, no problem. Where's Grayson?
惊讶吧 小事一桩 格雷森呢
Hey, has anybody mentioned my name?
有人提到我的名字吗
I got stung in the face by a bunch of hornets. It's all puffy.
我的脸被大黄蜂叮了 全肿了
I can't really hear anything and I can't see anything.
我听不到也看不到
Oh! I just tripped.
我被绊倒了
I have to deal with him now.
我得去帮他了
You know, I feel such a connection to you sometimes.
我有时候对你有种特殊的感觉
Ha. Yeah, me, too.
没错 我也是
No, I mean it. Like a realconnection.
不 我是认真的 心动的感觉
What?
什么
Shh. Don't talk.
嘘 不要说话
What is that? It looks like a giant mutant puppy.
那是什么 看上去像一只变异巨型狗
Tom! Tom! Save me!
汤姆 汤姆 救救我
Oh, no!
不要啊
And his friend Destructo is coming, too!
它的朋友毁灭者也来了
It's got Grayson!
它吃了格雷森
It's got Grayson!
它吃了格雷森
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表