剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I assume nothing.
应该没有
Whoa, Trav! Get some.
小崔真有你的
Lou Diamond Phillips is
卢·戴蒙德·菲利普斯是
the face of domestic penny can,
扔硬币罐的国内代言人
but I insisted you be on every can sold internationally.
但我一直坚持要走国际路线
But still, i never expected this.
但这势头还真是超乎我想象啊
Hey, everyone, next round's on me!
所有人 下一轮酒我请
Sweet! Hey, I'll take a, um...
太棒了 我要点一杯
beer.
啤酒
This feels weird, handing money over for beer.
这感觉真怪啊 喝酒还要掏钱
Don't think I've ever done that before.
我好像从来没这么干过
You know, it's funny you should bring that up.
你能主动提出来我还真没想到
Bobby, I wanna show you something.
鲍比 我给你看样东西
You see, last week,
上周
your bar tab spilled over into a second notebook
你的酒吧赊账本已经换第二本了
because your first notebook was completely full.
因为第一本已经完全满了
I finished a book?
都记满一本了吗
So many slashes!
得有多少道杠啊
Each one of them representing
每一道都代表着
the thousands of drinks I've given you over the years.
你在这里多年来大肆蹭吃蹭喝的光辉历史
And now you suddenly have all this money.
现在你突然有钱了
I sure do!
哥确实有钱了
Okay. You know what?
好吧 不如这样
Why don't you just take this with you?
你把这本带回去
Thumb through all those pages of slashes,
好好翻翻里面这么多道杠
and see if anything sparks to you.
看看会不会想起来点什么
Oh, thanks, G-man.
谢了 格小哥
This is like a book of treasured memories.
这简直就是本珍贵的回忆录啊
I love it.
我太喜欢了
He's not gonna make the connection, is he?
他不会明白我的意思的 对吧
Again?
又来
Damn it, truth!
去你的"真♥相♥"
Oh, boy.
真够了
Jules! Mom!
茱尔斯 老妈
Oh, my God!
我的天
So much skin.
太色情了
A pale and tan swirl.
两具肉体交缠
Jules.
茱尔斯
Honey, are you okay?
亲爱的 你还好吗
Let me see. Got herself a broken, um...
我看看 她骨折了
Hmm. Okay, I-I'll be honest.
好吧 我坦白
I-I pretty much partied my ass off in med school, so...
我在医学院只顾着疯狂派对了 所以
I doubt that. No.
深表怀疑 不
Why would you do that in my shower?
你们为什么要在我的浴室里干那事
I'm so sorry. I didn't plan this.
真的很抱歉 我没想这样
Okay? We were just meeting up to go get dinner.
我们只是约好去吃晚餐
I got here early, decided to rinse off,
我回来早了点 想冲个澡
and Laurie came in and said, "Where are you?"
然后劳里来了 问"你在哪里"
I said, "In here,"
我就说"我在这里"
which was not meant as an invite to join me.
不是邀请她共洗鸳鸯浴的意思
Although when she misread it and did just that,
但她误解了真的进来了
I'll admit to not complaining.
不过我承认自己挺乐在其中的
You know what's so amazing?
你知道为什么她这么震惊吗
That this is the first time one of us has walked in
这还是头一次有人撞见
on Jellybean getting jelly rolled.
小软蛋的缠绵时刻
This isn't funny.
一点也不好笑
I'm gonna have to strongly disagree.
我严重不同意你的看法
There was nothing for you to grab onto as you were falling?
你摔倒的时候就没抓住点什么吗
Well, she reached out and grabbed onto my honks,
她伸出手抓住了我的咪♥咪♥
but they were just so sudsy
但太滑了
from Trav washing them for 20 minutes.
因为小崔洗了二十分钟
They were very dirty.
它们实在太脏了
I slipped right off the honks.
我从咪♥咪♥滑下来了
I mean, it was all I could do to make my last, desperate grab
迫不得已只好抓住了唯一一根最后的
for something to hold me up.
救命稻草
The towel bar?
毛巾架吗
No.
不是
Okay, Mom, I'm sorry. All right?
好了 老妈 我很抱歉
You are never gonna have to see me and Laurie
你再也不会看见我和劳里
anywhere close to each other ever again.
在任何地方亲热了
Totally. We're gonna put a ton of distance between us.
没错 我们会把距离拉得很远很远
Like, Ellie and Andy distance.
就像艾莉和安迪那样
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Nope!
别碰我
On campus, they called me "Dr. Drinkenstein."
上学的时候我被称作"醉醺醺怪人医生"
They did not, Dr. Nerd.
没人这么叫过你 书呆子医生
Nerdsville. Nerd!
来自呆人村 书呆子
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼东西
It's my brand-new used hot tub.
是我崭新的旧澡盆
Grab a fro-yo and hop in.
拿杯酸奶冰淇淋跳进来吧
Dang it, man. That's the third time today.
真倒霉 伙计 今天掉第三次了
That's it. I can't hold my tongue any longer.
够了 我实在无法保持沉默了[舌头收不回去]
What, you burn it on a pizza?
怎么啦 烤披萨时把舌头烫着了吗
No. Bobby, look, I'm talking about your bar tab.
不是 鲍比 我说的是你的酒吧赊账本
And the fact that you're constantly just leaning over
还有你整天过来
and helping yourself to whatever you want.
混吃混喝
So what? Jules does that all the time.
那怎么了 茱尔斯不是一样
She's married to me.
她是我老婆
And I was married to her.
她还是我前老婆呢
Bobby, a long time ago, I accepted the fact
鲍比 很久以前我接受了
that you would never be able to pay your bar tab.
你从不付账的行为
Well, because I believed...
因为我相信
Cuánto sus!
多少钱[西班牙语]
Cuánto sus!
多少钱[西班牙语]
that you would never have any money.
你永远都会是穷光蛋
But now you have all this money,
但现在你有钱了
and you're just throwing it around like--
就开始到处挥霍
Party confetti!
派对彩屑
I got five bags! Yeah, help yourself.
我有五袋呢 随便用
Bobby, how would you like it if I came over here all the time
鲍比 如果我老是来你这里蹭啤酒喝
and just helped myself to all your beer?
你会有何感想
I'd love it.
十分乐意
Mi casa, su casa, buddy.
我家就是你家 伙计
Here you go.
给你
Bobby logic.
鲍比的奇怪逻辑
Stan. Bedtime. No!
斯坦 该上♥床♥了 不要
I don't wanna go to bed.
我不想上♥床♥
I am so sleepy.
我好困啊
I know, right?
是啊
So sleepy.
我也好困啊
Good strategy.
这是个好法子
What strategy?
什么法子
Oh, I-I thought you were trying to help me out.
我以为你刚刚是在帮我忙呢
Yeah, that's not really my style.
那可不是我的风格
Good night. Good night, sweet boy.
晚安 晚安小宝贝
Come on, buddy.
快点来 伙计
It's late. Let's go.
很晚了 我们走
No. Freddy Krueger's gonna get me.
不要 弗雷迪·克鲁格会来抓我的
Stan, you have to stop this.
斯坦 你不能老是这样
There's no creepy scary man lurking outside.
外面没有可怕恐怖的人在暗处躲着
Hey, I brought back your kitchen knife.
我来还你家厨房♥的刀了
This was a bad way to return it. I see that now.
我真不应该这样还东西 我现在明白了
I can't believe I overreacted like that to Trav and Laurie.
真不敢相信我对小崔和劳里的事反应那么大
I don't think it's possible to overreact
你都不小心抓到自己儿子雄起的鸡鸡了
to accidentally grabbing your son's erect penis.
我觉得再怎么反应也不为过
I acted like such a lunatic.
我当时像个神经病一样
I mean, how can they ever feel comfortable around me again?
这样他们怎么能自然地跟我相处呢
How long before they stop coming over
要多久他们才敢过来
for morning coffee or sunday dinner?
跟我一起喝早晨咖啡 吃周日晚餐
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表