剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
That guy stole my ticket!
那个人偷了我的票
Come here!
过来
Oh, Laurie, help me.
劳里 帮帮我
What am I gonna do?
我到底该怎么办
We have to destroy it.
我们必须毁掉它
Tom? Oh, hi. Has Haylee been here?
汤姆 海莉来过吗
Because, uh, we have something to tell you.
因为 我们有点事儿想告诉你
That my girlfriend was just tongue wrestling
关于我的女朋友跟她的傻子兄弟
with her idiot brother?
舌吻的事吗
Okay, she's been here.
所以说她来过了
This is all my fault for being so irresistible.
我真的很抱歉自己这么有魅力
I mean, I can't help that I was born with lips this luscious.
天生就长了这么性感的嘴唇我也没办法
I had to tell Haylee the truth about everything.
我只好跟海莉坦白了一切
She just took off. She was pretty upset about it.
她刚走 好像挺失落的
Is it too late to tell her that Grayson was
现在告诉她格雷森是在帮我吸蛇毒
sucking snake venom from my mouth?
会不会太晚了
I think so.
我觉得太晚了
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
Is there anything we can do?
有什么我们能帮忙的吗
No, this is my mess to clean up.
不用了 我来收拾自己的烂摊子
You guys have already done more than you should.
你们已经帮了很大的忙了
Thanks for trying. Hey, Grayson.
多谢了 格里森
Top-notch performance, by the way.
顺便提一句 你的表现真出色
Thank you!
谢谢
And did you know I just found out that my character was gay?
我才知道我的角色是个同性恋
If I had been able to layer that level of complexity on top of --
如果我能在原先的基础上再加入一些
Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Yeah, we'll leave you alone.
天啊 天啊 我就不找你麻烦了
All right. Get out of here.
快点 我们该走了
I did it!
我做到了
I walked right up to that grill,
我走到那个烧烤架旁边
and I chucked that ticket right into the flames.
然后把票直接扔到火里
It was like that movie where that furry-footed dude
就像那部电影里的毛脚矮子
Threw the ring in a volcano.
把戒指扔到火山里的时候一样
"Lord of the rings."
"魔戒"
Mnh-mm-mnh, I don't know what that is.
我也不知道那是什么
I'm really proud of you, Bobby.
我真的为你感到骄傲 鲍比
Thank you for helping me through this.
多谢你的帮忙
Ooh! Look at that quesadilla, man.
瞧 炸玉米卷 兄弟
It's got steak, cheese, warm tortilla.
里面有牛肉 芝士 热的薄饼
Bobby, that's basically just a burrito.
鲍比 那跟卷饼差不多啊
Yeah, in a completely different shape.
是啊 可是形状完全不一样
I can eat those for days!
我可以一直吃这个到死
How much longer is this guy gonna go on?
这个人还要这样跳多久
He has no idea people hate this.
他完全不知道大家其实不喜欢看这个
Completely oblivious.
他完全没察觉到
Yeah. Some people just don't get it.
是啊 有些人就是感觉不到
Time to drop a funny grenade on these chuckle heads.
是时候扔个笑弹到那些白♥痴♥的头上了
Wish me luck. Good luck.
祝我好运 好运
Hey, perform like it's your last show ever.
表现得就像你最后一次登台一样
That's really sweet advice. I will, trav. Thanks.
真是个温馨提示 我会的 多谢小崔
Hello, coffee bucks!
你们好 辛巴克的朋友们
Mi kado es su-kado.
我的天♥皇♥就是你的天♥皇♥
Hey, pal.
喂 伙计
Pretty sure I told you if he goes on again,
我很确定我和你说过如果他继续这样
I'd shut this down.
我就不办这个活动了
I'd rather blow this up than crush my friend's dreams.
我宁愿毁了这活动也不想毁我朋友的梦想
You can pull the plug when he goes off.
等他表演完你就可以把开关关了
That is... incredibly noble.
这真是 极好的
Not sure how long you're gonna last
不知道你的魔豆
in this cutthroat bean biz, but very noble.
还能撑多久 但是我很欣赏
holy mackerel!
天啊 是条鲭鱼
Hey, you here to see his final swan song of shame?
你是来这看他最后的耻辱演出吗
Travis, is this open-mike night really important to you?
崔维斯 这个表演对你真的很重要吗
I mean, I thought it was a cool idea,
我的意思是 我以为这是个好主意
and I believed in it.
我曾经坚信如此
I hope you appreciate this. Order up! Order up!
希望你喜欢我的表演 订货啦
Hey! Stud with the prop box.
喂 道具箱猛♥男♥
Get off the stage, take me home, and sex me up.
离开舞台 带我回家 然后跟我♥干♥柴烈火
That's my time, folks.
我时间到了 朋友们
See you at the next open mike.
下次演出再见
I doubt it, because open-mike night
我不觉得会再见 因为从今以后
is now our permanent sex night.
即兴表演之夜将是我们固定的爱爱之夜
I knew this prop trunk was gold!
我知道这个表演价值连城
You owe me. What?
你欠我一个人情 什么
I said, "You, bone me!"
我说 你 干我
Would you let tom perform brain surgery on you?
你会让汤姆为你进行大脑手术吗
Maybe.
也许
I mean, on one hand, I'm sure he's pretty good.
我的意思是 我知道他是个很厉害的医生
on the other hand, he did once leave someone
但是他曾经为了帮我打开一个啤酒罐
on the operating table to help me open a jar.
而把病人丢在了手术台上
Hey, guys. Katie!
大家好 凯蒂
Haylee. I know.
海莉 我知道
I'm sorry we lied to you.
很抱歉我们骗了你
We never meant to hurt you.
我们从来没想过要伤害你
I was upset at first, then I realized
我一开始的时候很生气 但是我意识到
If you went through all that for my dad,
如果你为了我父亲能做那么多的话
You must really care about him.
你肯定非常关心他
Yeah. We'd do anything for tom.
是的 我们会为了汤姆做任何事
I know. I mean, the lengths you went to.
我知道 瞧瞧你为了他付出了多少
The flirting and the touching.
又调情又抚摸
The food at gray's pub even tasted
而且酒吧里的食物吃起来
Like it was made by someone with a head injury.
真的像是脑子有病的家伙做的一样
You all are crazy.
你们全都疯了
People come from miles for my fries.
有人千里迢迢为我的薯条而来
My ranch is made in-house,
我的乡村色拉酱是自己做的
and the gulfhaven gazette said that my wings are fine.
并且避风湾公报说我鸡翅做得不错
Thanks for everything, jules.
谢谢你做的一切 茱尔斯
Aw, sure thing, haylee.
不客气 海莉
I said it right.
我说对了
My two girls.
我的两个女孩
I wish grayson was dead.
我真希望格雷森死了
What? Shh.
什么 嘘
So what do you think
你觉得怎么样
Humm, pretty good, all liquid this time.
恩 非常好 这次都是液体了
Found where we keep the filters.
终于找到我们的滤纸了
Ha, I am so proud of you man, working hard,
真为你感到自豪 努力工作
bring home that chees. Son of-
养家糊口 你妹的
I thought I'd defeated you man
我以为我早就干掉你了
This ends now.
你到此为止了
What do you figure that's about?
你觉得他为什么会这样
Sure there's gonna be a perfectly good reason.
他肯定有自己的理由
You gonna die-o man!
去死吧
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表