剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
No, this sand is so soft.
不是 我是说这沙子真软乎
All right. So, our food, water, chairs,
这下好了 我们的食物 水 椅子
beach toys, and sunscreen are in the car.
玩具还有防晒霜都在车里
And we can't find the keys.
结果我们找不到钥匙
Which is not a problem at all,
不过这不是什么大问题
because we're having the greatest day at the beach! Yay!
因为今天会是超级完美的一天
Detergent!
洗衣粉
Who brings a watermelon to a brunch?
有谁会带着西瓜去吃早午饭
I figured this brunch would be so lame,
我觉得早午餐一定很蹩脚
I needed something that wouldn't upstage them.
所以要带点不会喧宾夺主的东西
It was either this or a handful of sweet'n low packets.
要么带这个 要么带咖啡用小包砂糖
Let's just make the best of it.
我们尽量表现好一点吧
Hey-o! Brunch club! Yes!
欢迎光临早午餐俱乐部
Here. Have a la-mosa. It's Laurie's special recipe.
尝尝拉摩撒 劳里的独家秘方哦
But I won't tell my secret ingredient.
我是不会告诉你们我的秘密配方的哦
Okay, it's prosecco. It's prosecco.
其实是普罗塞克汽酒 普罗塞克
Come in, you guys! Come in. Ooh, watermelon.
快进来吧 快进来 居然是西瓜
Who are these people?
他们到底是谁呀
Here, hold this.
来 拿着这个
Dude, that's not cool.
这样很过分哦
Oh. Bup! Bup!
等等
That one's Grayson's. Yours has a "J."
那杯是格雷森的 你的上面有个"J"
Wow, You make a better foam "J" than I do with an actual pen.
你用奶泡写的"J"比我用笔写的还好看
"G" is for Grayson.
"G"是给格雷森的
Now how 'bout some fresh squeezed O.J.
你们吃法式馅饼的时候
while you nosh on those beignets, huh?
要不要来点鲜榨橙汁
Do you want with pulp or without?
有果肉的还是没果肉的
We couldn't decide which one to serve.
我们不知道准备哪种好
I like pulp, Laurie not so much.
我喜欢果肉而劳里不怎么喜欢
So we figured...
所以我们决定
Let's serve both.
两种都准备
This is insane, right?
这太不可思议了吧
Beyond.
岂止啊
Laurie made rosemary-plum jam from scratch.
劳里完全自♥制♥的迷迭香梅子果酱
The only thing I've ever made from scratch is...Travis.
我唯一完全自♥制♥的东西是 崔维斯
Babe, you got flour on your nose.
宝贝 你鼻子上沾了面粉
How come you never kiss flour off my nose?
怎么你就从来没亲掉过我鼻子上的面粉
Because you never have flour on your nose.
因为你的鼻子上从来没沾过面粉
Well, if I did, would you kiss it off?
万一沾了 你会亲掉吗
If you wanted me to, but why wouldn't you just take a n--
你要就亲呗 不过你怎么不直接...
What are you getting at?
你到底想说什么
They're like king and queen of the bon appit brunch club,
他们像"好胃口早午餐俱乐部"的国王夫妇
and we walk in with a gas-station watermelon.
而我们居然只带了个在加油站买♥♥的西瓜
Technically, you walked in with the watermelon.
严格来说 是"你"把西瓜带进来的
They're rookies, Grayson.
他们新婚燕尔 格雷森
We're supposed to be the polished, impressive couple.
我们才应该是默契又令人敬佩的一对儿
Come on.
拜托
Now get to lickin'! What?
把它舔掉 什么
Lick it!
舔掉
Look, Tom, I -- what is wrong with you?
听着 汤姆 你在发什么神经
I can't believe the author of "Travelers"
我不敢相信《旅人》的作者
is actually in my garage.
居然莅临了我的车♥库♥
Twins, separated at birth,
一对从出生就分开的双胞胎
learn they have the power to travel through time
发现他们居然能穿越时间
and use it to solve the mystery of their past!
于是通过这个能力解决过去发生的悬案
How did you even think of that?!
你到底是怎么想到的
Well, I was, uh, lying in my bed
我当时躺在床上
next to a snoring Andy and a screaming baby,
旁边是打鼾的安迪和哭闹的婴儿
And I was wondering
我在考虑要不要
if I smothered my husband with a pillow,
用枕头把我老公闷死
Would it unlock a time portal to take me back to the day
又或者能不能让我回到过去
that Jeff Goldblum asked me to get in his car.
杰夫·高布伦问我要不要上车的那天
I said no.
我当时拒绝了
Y-you have to let me read the ending.
你得让我知道结局才行
There is no ending. I couldn't finish.
这故事没有结局 我写不下去
I tried, but it made me crazy.
我试过了 可是做不到
I stopped drinking, I was being nice to people.
我戒了酒 开始为人友善
It was a really, really dark time.
那段日子实在是太灰暗了
But Violet, Ethan, and Xander are real characters!
可是维奥莱特 伊森还有赞德是真实存在的
They deserve an ending as magical as their journey!
他们值得一个跟旅程一样奇幻的结局
Give it to them, Ellie. Give it to me.
给他们一个结局吧 艾莉 给一个吧
Go get me a computer. Yes.
去给我拿台电脑来 好
And some wine.
再拿点红酒
And a panini. And a cashmere wrap.
一个意式三明治 还有羊绒毛毯
And fill up my car with gas.
再给我的车加满油
Oh, anything to fuel your genius.
只要你能才思泉涌
Why are you still here?
那你还愣着干吗
Okay, well, the keys are officially gone,
好吧 钥匙真的丢了
and all of our stuff is still in the car,
东西都还在车上
including our wallets and phones.
包括我们的手♥机♥和钱包
Man, without chairs, toys, or food,
没有椅子 玩具 还有食物
the beach is a real son of a bitch.
沙滩烂透了
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
I want Stan to call me "Fun daddy,"
我希望斯坦觉得我是"有趣的爸爸"
not "Incompetent boob daddy."
不是"无能的烂爸爸"
Well, maybe someone will let us borrow their phone.
也许我们能借到手♥机♥
I don't even know anyone's number without my cell.
没了我自己的手♥机♥ 我不记得谁的号♥码
The only number I remember is my 6th-grade girlfriend.
我唯一记得的号♥码是我六年级的女朋友
She's probably still mad since I broke up with her
她现在应该还是非常生气
to spend more time playing pac-man.
因为我想多玩会吃豆人 就跟她分手了
At least we were able to trade our flip-flops for some water.
至少我们用拖鞋换到了点水
Look, daddy! I'm making a river!
老爸 我正在造一条河
Oh, Stan!
斯坦
And then Laurie drops her wallet...
接着劳里不小心把她的钱包...
right in the fountain!
掉到了喷泉中
And then super stud here jumps into the fountain
接着我的男神还穿着衣服
with all his clothes on and gets my wallet.
就跳到喷泉里帮我拿回了钱包
That's a great story.
真美的故事
You know, it reminds me of the romantic thing
让我想起了上周
that me and Grayson did last week after lunch.
我和格雷森的浪漫午后
Right, Grayson?
是吧 格雷森
Oh, yeah.
对呀
After lunch, there -- we were eating.
午饭之后 我们就在吃东西
And then there was drinks.
然后喝了点酒
And you said, "Hey, babe. Are you out of hand lotion?"
你说 亲爱的 是不是护手霜用完了
Right. Because your hands were so red and scaly.
对啊 因为你的手又红又裂
So sweet.
太贴心了
You know what I need before I do.
你比我还要了解我
Right?
是吧
Bless you.
保佑你
Nope. Grayson.
不 格雷森
Sure. I'd love another.
正好 我还想喝一杯
Oh! It's creme brulee time.
焦糖奶油布丁马上登场
I'll get the pastry torch.
我去拿喷枪
That is our most romantic story?
这就是我们最浪漫的故事吗
Come on, we are better than this!
加油啊 我们比这好吧
They're not even gonna serve the watermelon, are they?
他们不会上西瓜了 是吗
Okay. I'm gonna take that thing.
够了 我要把那东西
I'm gonna smash it over your head
砸到你脑袋上
and make you wear it home like a helmet.
让你回家时带着西瓜皮当头盔
Get in the game!
全心比赛
Then Ethan travels back
后来伊森在世纪之交
to turn-of-the-century New York, and, boom!
回到了纽约 砰
Discovers his true blood line.
发现了他真正的血统
That might be great
如果伊森没有在
if Ethan hadn't specifically stated his hatred of New York
第三章提到他有多恨纽约
in chapter three. Right.
这结局还挺好 也对
I'm doing the best I can with this subpar panini.
对这块平均分以下的三明治我已经尽力了
Okay, okay.
行吧 行吧
Violet leaves Xander behind to rescue Ethan. Done.
维奥莱特离开了赞德去拯救伊森 完结
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表