剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Because I am... flammable.
因为我可是个 易燃物
I had to put on my old double-"D" Shoplifting bra
不得不♥穿♥上我的D罩杯偷窃胸罩
just to fit all this in there.
要不这些钱都装不下
In my day,
姐当年
I could fit a honeybaked ham and a DVD box set in there.
这里能盛下一个蜜汁火腿和一盘DVD光盘
That's a lot of cash.
这可是不少钱啊
She decided to turn her cake shop
她决定把蛋糕店
into an adult-themed establishment.
改成了成人主题
So I decided to mix up my business a little bit.
我决定在店里增加一些新鲜元素
What's the harm in that?
这又何妨
I'll tell you.
听我慢慢道来
It was nine years ago.
差不多九年前
I wanted to reach some new customers,
我想招揽些新的顾客
so I got one of those Monday night soccer channels.
所以我把周一晚上变成了足球之夜
It worked. Place was packed...
这挺见效的 顾客纷至沓来
until the hooligans took over.
可没想到一帮流氓过来捣乱
Yeah, I had to change the name of my french fries to "Chips."
我被迫把薯条改名叫炸土豆条
I ordered fire extinguishers
大批量地购买♥♥灭火器
in bulk to put out trash can fires.
来灭那些混♥蛋♥们在垃圾堆里放的火
I was headbutted on six different occasions.
我被人用齐达内铁头功撞了六次
Sometimes when I close my eyes,
有时候我一闭上眼睛
I can still hear them.
还能听见他们在唱
I remember that. Didn't they flip over
我记得这事 他们不是在广场
a police car in the plaza?
掀翻了一辆警车吗
With the policemen still in it.
警车里还有警♥察♥
I ended up bringing in a family of rats
我的结局就是引狼入室
to have my own bar shut down by the board of health.
被卫♥生♥部♥门勒令关门歇业
Nothing like that could happen to me, could it?
这种事不会发生在我身上的 是吧
Whoo! Cake slut.
哇哦 蛋糕小贱♥人♥
That's the first time
有生以来第一次
I've been called "slut" in a bad way.
有人不怀好意的叫我小贱♥人♥
Don't worry about it, sir. I got it all taken care of.
别担心 我都安排好了
Citizens of Gulfhaven,
海湾港的市民们
The mayor has asked me to get up here
市长让我站在这里
and tell you that the water's safe
告诉大家水里是安全的
and that there is no giant killer jellyfish.
里面没有巨型蛰人水母
The mayor's a liar!
市长就是个大骗子
The giant killer jellyfish is out for blood!
那个巨型蛰人水母磨牙吮血
It's a man-eater, and opening up the beaches
它就是个食人怪 开放海滩
is like ringing a dinner bell.
就是摇响了它的晚餐铃
Why is he running? We're on land.
他干什么跑 我们在陆地上呢
Bobby, what did you just do?
鲍比 你到底在做什么
How should I know?
我怎么知道
I'm not exactly grounded in reality.
我就是个不切实际的人
These people are the worst.
这些人都太烂了
You know what?
你知道吗
You should probably be Charming Ellie just in case
你也许应该表现得魅力艾莉一些
there's anyone important around.
以防周围有什么重要人物
Oh, like the falling down drunk with the eye patch?
你是说刚刚那个戴着眼罩的醉鬼吗
I wish I had two eye patches.
我恨不得两边都戴上眼罩
Yeah, but you just never know.
是的 但是说不准就有重要人物呢
I mean, see that couple right there?
你看那对情侣
They could be members of the Chamber of Commerce.
他们有可能是商会成员
Socialites tend not to run the bases in public.
上流社会的人才不会在公共场所乱搞呢
Yeah, well, maybe that's what they want you to think,
是的 也许他们就是要这样误导你呢
Which is why they're undercover.
所以他们才秘密行事
You should probably be charming just in case.
以防万一 你还是展现一点魅力吧
Bu-bu-bu-bah.
等等
Why do you keep trying to get me
为什么你一直让我
to be nice to strangers?
对陌生人友善呢
I think I know what's going on.
我想我知道是怎么回事
You like Charming Ellie, don't you?
你喜欢魅力艾莉 是不是
What? That's crazy.
什么 这太扯了
Oh, are you just saying that because you wanna be Chellie?
你这么说是因为你想变成魅莉吗
'cause I would totally support that.
我会完全支持你
You have a name for it?! Oh, my god.
你都起好名字了 我的天啊
You like Charming Ellie more than me.
你喜欢魅力艾莉更多
Oh, honey, of course not.
亲爱的 当然不会啦
I love you more than anything, Chellie.
我最喜欢你了 魅莉
Wait, did I say "Ellie" or "Chellie"?
等等 我刚刚说的是艾莉还是魅莉
Wow. So my best friend would rather be friends
我最好的朋友希望
with a totally different person.
和一个跟我完全不同的人做朋友
Thanks, Jules.
谢了 茱尔斯
Oh, Ellie, come on. I'm so sorry.
艾莉 拜托 我错了
Ellie!
艾莉
Ellie, I didn't mean I want you to change.
艾莉 我不是说想让你改变
Please don't be mad.
别生气了好吗
I'm not mad. It's fine.
我没生气 没事的
You like Chellie better.
你更喜欢魅莉
Maybe I'll be Chellie all the time.
也许我会一直当魅莉的
Your top is really flattering.
你的上衣真好看
Thank you?
谢谢
You're a pleasure to be around.
有你在身边真好
You know, your words are nice,
你的话很好听
But your voice is mean.
可是语气很刻薄
Compliments aren't supposed to hurt!
赞美之词不应该伤人的
Hey. What's going on?
嘿 怎么回事
I needed some new business, and I got some, okay?
我需要拓展新业务 我做到了 好吗
I'm shocked... and slightly turned on.
我很惊讶 还有点性奋
Number 12!
12号♥
Oh, let me guess.
我猜
You hang out here all the time now.
你最近一直在这儿
Not all the time. I do have a job.
没有一直 我是有工作的
I just... called in sick.
我只是 请了病假
Hey, can I amend my other order?
我能改一下我另一个订单吗
I wanna upgrade from big to ba-donka-donk.
我想从大号♥的升级成超级大号♥的
Oh, hi.
嗨
My kooky husband loved the idea of the pregnant cake.
我的怪老公喜欢怀孕蛋糕这个创意
But he wants to take it up a notch.
但是他觉得这个还不够刺♥激♥
So could we just, um...
我们可以
What?
什么
That's insane!
这绝对不可能
Well, the other woman doesn't have to be black.
另一个女人不一定非得是黑人
That's it. I want all creepy weirdos out my shop.
好了 所有的变♥态♥怪咖都从我店里出去
You heard the lady!
你们听见这位女士说什么了
Well, I just kicked a bunch of paying customers
我刚刚把一群等着付钱的顾客
out of my shop, and now it is empty again.
从店里赶了出去 现在又没人了
True, but you chose integrity
的确 但是你选择了正义
over compromising your vision.
说明你是有远见的
And that's gotta feel good, right?
这感觉棒极了 是不是
Mr. Mayor!
镇长先生
You need to close the beaches.
你应该封闭海滩
My children swim there. My children!
我的孩子们在那游泳 我的孩子们啊
And I love children, Miss, but--
我爱孩子 小姐 可是
Look, if we close the beaches,
听着 如果我们封闭了海滩
then all these tourists leave.
所有的游客都会走掉的
And not to sound cold,
不是我无情
but I've been cleaning up this week.
可我这个星期一直都在忙着清理
Down with big business!
管它什么大生意呢
Say "No" to the lies!
拒绝谎言
Let's hear from the brilliant Roger Frank.
我们听听伟大的罗杰·弗兰克的意见
Oh, well, thank you very much.
真是谢谢你
I say the beaches stay open, hoo-zah!
我觉得海滩该保持开放 巴扎嘿
You! You're a troublemaker!
你 你是专门找麻烦的
You all know me,
你们都认识我这个人
know what I do for a livin'.
都知道我是干什么工作的
It hasn't been easy. I can't please all of you.
一直以来并不容易 我无法让你们所有人满意
Too many captains in this town.
本镇聚集了太多的船长
But only one is my best friend,
但只有一位船长是我的死党
so if Bobby Cobb said he saw
所以如果鲍比·科布说他看见了
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表