剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
A real slobber-knocker.
一场真正的群架
Captain Carnage bit me.
凶残队长咬了我
He blew a cloud of chili powder in my face.
他朝我喷了一脸的辣椒粉
How did he have chili powder on him?
他怎么会有辣椒粉呢
Was he anticipating a brawl, or does he just walk around
他是在等着群架呢 还是他就是
with chili powder in his pocket?
随身带着辣椒粉呢
We're forming a three-man pro-wrestling tag team, aren't we?
我们是要成立个三人职业摔跤队 对吧
We'll call ourselves the Flying Dandies.
我们就叫"飞翔的花♥花♥公♥子♥"吧
I'm gonna wear a lion's head around my regular head,
我要在我头上戴个狮子头
and I'm gonna hail from the parts unknown!
来自一个大家都不知道的地方
I'm gonna get a shiv and stab Captain Carnage.
我要去找把剃刀 捅了凶残队长
Is he talking about our wrestling team
你说他是在说要成立摔跤队之后的事情
or he is actually going to stab Captain Carnage?
还是他真要去捅了凶残队长
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表