剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
It's not even chilly.
连冷都算不上
Hey, thanks for the tough love, son.
谢谢你严厉的爱 儿子
Now I just got to find a way to break it to dog Travis.
现在我要想办法告诉小小崔这残酷的事实
Hey, pal.
伙计
You know how you were all excited and stuff to see snow?
听说要下雪了 你很兴奋对吧
Do you have any idea how hard this is?
你看见有多难了吧
You know, this may sound strange for me to say,
这可能听起来怪怪的
But thanks for at least doing this here at my bar
谢谢你能把地点选在我酒吧里
Where I can see it.
好让我看见
Oh, honey. I would be a crappy wife
亲爱的 如果不请老公来参加我的订婚晚宴
If I didn't let my husband come to my engagement dinner.
那我得是多差劲的妻子啊
I promise as soon as I have some privacy with Sam,
我保证一有机会跟萨姆单独相处
I'm gonna tell him.
我就告诉他
There she is, the future Mrs. Johnston.
未来的约翰斯顿夫人原来在这里
That's you I'm talking about.
我是说你哦
My last name is Johnston.
我的姓是约翰斯顿
Oh, I like it.
挺好的称呼
Hey, should I go by J.J.?
那我婚后的简称就应该是J.J了
No! Aah! God!
不行 吓我一跳
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Oh, um, Sam, this is, um, neighbor, friend Grayson.
萨姆 他是我邻居兼朋友格雷森
Neighbor-friend Grayson. Nice to meet you.
邻居朋友格雷森 很高兴认识你
I'm in really good shape.
我身体很好
Okay, I'll, uh, try to spread the word.
我试着帮你宣传一下
Sam, can I talk to you for a second?
萨姆 我能跟你说句话么
Yeah.
说吧
Um, listen. I made a big mistake.
听着 我犯了一个很严重的错误
No, no, no. I made a big mistake.
不 我才犯了一个严重的错误
To ambush you in front of a hundred of my friends...
在几百名朋友面前给你这个惊喜
and none of my family!
却没包括我的家人
Mom, dad, grandma!
爸 妈 外婆
Get in here! This is Jules!
快进来 这就是茱尔斯
Ohh, honey!
亲爱的
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
How is it that no one has snatched her up?
怎么可能到现在还没有男人对她下手
It's almost impossible to believe.
简直不可思议
Oh, good.
很好
Did you come to tell everyone
你过来告诉所有人
that this isn't my real hair color?
这不是我头发的原色吗
I think they already know.
我觉得他们早就知道
Actually, I, um -- I brought you a little something.
事实上 我给你带了个小礼物
Missy! You freeloading bitch!
米西 你个吃白食的婊♥子♥
You owe me 20 bucks!
你欠我二十块
Why don't you come and get it, you over-bleached skank?!
有本事过来拿啊 你个漂白过渡的贱♥货♥
I'm gonna rip off your face
我要撕烂你的脸
And I'm gonna shove it up your corn chute!
然后塞进你的骚♥穴♥
That'll be all, Missy.
够了吧 米西
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Laurie. Did you dye your hair?
劳里 你染头发了
Bite me, little eyes!
滚你的蛋 老鼠眼
Okay, why did you bring her here?
你为什么要带她过来
To prove a point.
去证明一件事
I spent five hours today
我今天花了五个小时
looking for someone I wasn't even sure existed.
去找一个我都不确定是否存在的人
But I kept looking because I believe you.
可我坚持找 因为我相信你
It's tough for me to accept all the things you say,
我很难相信你说的所有话
but deep down, I know that you're an honest person.
可是内心深处我知道你是一个诚实的人
Thank you, Ellie.
谢谢你 艾莉
That really means a lot to me.
这对我来说很重要
Check it. Team Sam.
看 我站在萨姆这边
Who's with me?
谁要加入
Oh, this is a complete disaster!
这回完大蛋了
I just didn't want to publicly humiliate him!
我不想当众让他难堪
I know. But unless you want to go ahead and actually marry the guy --
我知道 可是除非你真的打算跟他结婚
that would get me off the hook. No, listen.
那我就解脱了 不 听我说
The only way out of this is to tell him.
唯一的解决办法是告诉他真♥相♥
I know. But I just hate to disappoint people,
我知道 可我不想打击人
and everyone here's gonna hate me.
这里所有人都会恨我的
Okay. I know I have to do it.
好吧 我知道我必须去
Sam? Yeah.
萨姆 什么事
I have something to tell you.
我有话跟你说
Everyone, my fiance has an announcement to make!
大家注意了 我未婚妻有话要说
No. No, that's not what I meant.
不 不 我不是这个意思
Okay.
好吧
What the heck.
管他的
Um... all right.
好吧
Sam, you are an amazing guy.
萨姆 你是个很好的人
And you have an amazing family.
你的家人也超棒
And that's why, uh, this is so difficult for me.
所以说 真难说出口
All right! Stop!
够了 停
I can't stand to hear another second of this!
我一点也听不下去了
Jules... I'm in love with you!
茱尔斯 我爱你
I've been in love with you since the moment I saw you.
第一眼见到你我就爱上你了
And I've just been too scared to say it.
可我一直不敢说
But now Sam here with his live-for-the-moment spirit
可是现在萨姆"活在当下"的精神
has inspired me to do this.
给了我勇气
Jules...
茱尔斯
Don't marry him. Marry me.
别跟他结婚 嫁给我
He's proposing without jugglers?
连杂技团都没准备就求婚
This is a total shock!
太惊人了
I had no idea you felt this way,
我完全不知道你喜欢我
And...I feel it, too!
而且 我也这么想
So, yes, I will marry you!
所以 我会嫁给你
Boo! Wrong choice.
选择错误
I'm so sorry, Sam.
我真的很抱歉 萨姆
It's just that I've been in love with Grayson for years.
我已经爱了格雷森好多年了
And I just never realized it until this very moment.
到现在才意识到这点
I wish you'd realized it yesterday
你昨天怎么没意识到
before I spent $200,000.
害我白白砸下了二十万美金
Two--
二十
I mean, on the one hand, I admire what Grayson's doing,
一方面 我很欣赏格雷森的做法
and on the other hand, crap!
可另一方面 该死
Oh, Sam, you're an incredible guy.
萨姆 你是个了不起的人
You're gonna find someone amazing
肯定会找到一个很棒的
who deserves you more than I do.
比我更配得上你的人
A few minutes ago, I had it all.
几分钟前我拥有一切
And now I'm just a lonely billionaire.
可现在只是一个孤独的亿万富翁
Hi, there. I'm Missy.
你好 我是米西
You know, I feel as though this could end in breakfast
如果你乐意 我觉得故事的结尾
for the two of us if you're interested.
可以是我们一起共进早餐
Remember when I said I was lonely before?
我刚刚不是还说我很孤独吗
Don't worry about it.
已经没事了
What the...?
这怎么回事
It's on! It's on!
开了 开了
Snow!
是雪
You did this?
这都你弄的
Well, somebody had to keep Bobby's dream alive.
总得有人让鲍比梦想成真
See, Trav? I told you I'd wake up to snow!
看到没 小崔 我说了一早醒来会有雪
Well, it didn't snow. This is...
可是 没有下过雪 这个
...snow. You were right, dad.
就是雪 你说的没错 爸
The power of positive thinking --
正能量之力
Eat powder, dude!
吃我一炮 猪头
You gonna let her get away with that?
你就这么放过她了
Hell no! No!
怎么可能 救命啊
Get her! Get her!
抓住她 抓住她
Lambs aren't silent, they go...
羔羊怎么会沉默呢 它们是这样叫的
Grayson, Monica.
格雷森 莫妮卡[老友记里的角色]
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表