剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Hey, that's Jerry.
那是杰瑞
Now, don't criminals often return to the scene of the crime?
罪犯不是经常会回到作案现场吗
Bet your blacktop they do.
我用你的黑发担♥保♥ 确实如此
Get him!
抓住他
This is the end of the line,Jerry.
你已经没有退路了 杰瑞
Your first mistake was running.
你犯的第一个错误就是逃跑
Your second was running from us.
第二个错误是想从我们手里逃跑
What happened?
发生什么事了
Everything's messed up.
东西放得乱七八糟的
No, everything's perfect --
一切摆放都很完美
Pillows placed for optimal back support,
靠枕摆在最佳角度
picture frames positioned
照片位置也调好了
so that our photos aren't staring at us
这样眼睛就不会想公园里那个猥琐男一样
like that creepy guy at the park.
直勾勾地盯着我们
I had it perfect.
我本来摆得很完美的
Travis, what makes you such an expert on design?
崔维斯 你什么时候变得这么懂设计了
Well, I've spent the last three years
过去三年我都在艺校里
in art school studying composition,
学习构图
so I know how and where things look good.
所以我知道怎么把东西摆好看了
Art school? Please.
艺校 别逗了
I own a cake shop in the real world
我在现实世界里有一间蛋糕店
where people pay me for my designs, so...
有人为我的设计掏钱
I don't think frosting a dinosaur onto a cake
我不觉得用糖霜在蛋糕上画恐龙
is the same as learning from a professor with a doctorate.
能跟师从有博士学位的教授相比
You know, why don't you take your fancy words back to Hogwarts?
你还是回你的霍格沃茨讲这种话吧
Fine, but I'm moving this basket back first.
随你说 但我要先把这个篮子放回原位
And I'm moving those pillows.
我还得挪一下那些靠枕
Not happening, powder.
想都别想 小白脸
You know what? Maybe I'll just wait
要不然我就在这等着
till you leave to rearrange everything.
直到你去收拾别的东西
Well, maybe I just will never leave.
说不定我永远也不会走
Maybe I won't, either.
说不定我也不会
What did you do? What are you talking about?
你做了什么 我不懂你什么意思
And why do you look like Julia Child on a bender?
你怎么看着像喝多了的朱莉娅·查尔德
I just needed a little bump
只需要稍微再用点力
to get me through this bundt cake.
我就能把这个磅蛋糕脱模了
I just ordered my husband's dinner, made him dessert,
我刚给我老公准备好晚餐 做了甜点
and I was in the middle
明天早餐吃的意式菠菜烘蛋
of preparing tomorrow's breakfast frittata
正做到一半
when I got a look at myself in the mirror.
我突然看着镜子里的自己呆住了
What did you teach him?
你都教了他什么
I just taught him a few basic techniques
我只不过教了他一点基础的
on how to flip a power dynamic,
打♥压♥技巧
which, apparently, I'm amazing at.
显然 他真是青出于蓝哪
And now you're teaching me.
现在你得教我了
So what's our play?
我们打算怎么继续
You want to run our old routine -- good cop, great cop?
跟以前一样吗 好警♥察♥和超级好警♥察♥
Nah, that never worked.
算了 那个从来都没用
Let's just squeeze the answers out of this punk son of a bitch.
我们直接把答案从这个废渣嘴里掏出来
Hey, guys. Thanks for having me over.
谢谢你们邀请我过来
These crab cakes are amazing.
这些蟹饼味道超赞的
Shut up.
闭嘴
Or that's the last thing you'll have before dinner.
否则你晚餐前就什么都别想吃了
We want some answers, Jerry.
我们想知道一些事情 杰瑞
What were you doing at the boatyard?
你在码头干什么
I go there to think sometimes.
我有些时候会去那边思考人生
He's lying. Nobody goes somewhere to think.
他说谎 没有人会去那里思考人生
Where's the boat? What boat?
船在哪里 什么船
Bobby's boat. I don't have bobby's boat.
鲍比的船 鲍比的船不在我这儿
So you sold it? Who'd you sell it to?
你卖♥♥掉了吗 卖♥♥给谁了
I never had it. Then why'd you run?
我没碰过 那你为什么要跑
You were chasing me. The sauce --
你们在追我 这个酱
Is it a remoulade or --
是加料的蛋黄酱还是
Oh, cool it with the innocent routine, buster!
别想转移话题 混♥蛋♥
That's gonna stain.
地毯被弄脏了
What's going on?
发生什么事儿了
Hey, Grayson. I'm a suspect.
格雷森 我是个嫌犯
They're interrogating me.
他们在审问我
You never responded to my text
你一直没回我短♥信♥
about sponsoring my softball team.
关于给我的垒球队赞助的事儿
I don't think I got that text.
我可能没收到短♥信♥
Yes, you did, honey. Remember?
你收到了 亲爱的 不记得了吗
You said there's no way in hell --
你说绝对他妈的不可能
Jules! Can I talk to you for a second?
茱尔斯 我能跟你单独聊一下吗
Stay put.
待着别动
What the hell are you doing? You kidnapped Jerry?
你到底在干什么 你绑♥架♥了杰瑞吗
I gave him crab cakes. Jules, this is insane.
我给了他蟹饼 茱尔斯 够了
You said this was just for fun,
你一开始只是为了好玩
and now you're holding a very, very annoying man captive.
可是你现在劫持了一个非常烦人的家伙
Now, send Jerry home and put an end to this.
马上把杰瑞送回家 这件事到此为止
Sorry your phone sucks, Jer.
不好意思是你的手♥机♥有问题 杰
Gumshoe.
香糖鞋
Man, Jerry's right. These crab cakes are great!
杰瑞说的没错 这蟹饼味道超赞的
Okay, we may have taken this a step too far.
我们做得可能有点过分了
We don't even know if the boat was really stolen.
我们甚至不知道船是不是被偷了
But --
可是
Hello?
喂
Yeah, sure, I can put you on speakerphone.
当然 我可以开扬声器
I have your boat.
你的船在我手里
If you ever want to see it again,
如果你还想再见到它
come to the boatyard at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow.
明早十点来码头
Oh! I feel like that guy did it.
我觉得是这个人做的
I don't believe it. Somebody really stole your boat.
我不敢相信 居然真的有人偷了你的船
Yeah, and they aren't messing around, either.
而且对方计划周密
Those robot-voice things aren't for amateurs.
用变♥声♥器♥的那得是专业人士
Isn't it strange the caller didn't ask for any money?
奇怪的是对方居然没有要钱
Yeah. Should we bring him something, just to be safe?
我们需要带些东西以防万一吗
Well, I don't have any cash, but, uh, got some wine.
我没有现金 不过有瓶酒
Let's see.
我找找看
How about some peanut butter? Nice.
你觉得花生酱怎么样 很好
A three-pack of yogurt and half a bottle of soy sauce.
三支装的酸奶和半瓶酱油
Nice!
非常好
Way to think on your feet, j-bird.
你真懂得因地制宜 小猪儿
Let's bag it! Anything else?
把这些装起来 还有吗
Just our backup. Hey, Jules.
还有我们的后援 茱尔斯
Hey, Tom, you still got the moves from when you taught Karate?
汤姆 还记得以前教卡拉提那些动作吗
Well, it was actually more of a yoga class
我教的实际上是瑜伽
with some light Tai Chi,
再加上一点太极拳
You know, for senior citizens who were having a --
毕竟对于老人家来说...
That's perfect. Let's take down this psychopath.
太好了 我们去干掉那变♥态♥吧
Say what, now? This boat thief is about to get...
啥玩意儿 现在吗 偷船贼
Sunk.
马上就要完蛋了
Wait, I could just sit here forever. Me, too.
我觉得我可以一直坐下去 -我也是
Actually, I can't. I have to go to work.
实际上我不行 我得去上班
Yeah, I got to go to class. I should probably go.
我也要去上课 我可能该走了
Okay.
好的
But not before I move this very versatile bowl.
但是我要先把这款多功能大碗
Fine! Put your blanket bowl back.
行 把你的碗拿过来
I am moving Mr. Basket to his rightful home.
我就要把篮子先生放回他的家
And don't touch the pillows!
不要动我的抱枕
Oh, you can protect the pillows all day,
你可以一直抱着你的抱枕
but this stool's going for a walk.
但是这凳子要换位置
Move the stool! I'm gonna put Mr. Tortoise
动你的凳子 我要把乌龟先生
back in tortoise town.
放回龟龟小镇
Okay, well, guess what --
行啊 你猜怎么着
This crazy, decorative gold thing is getting a new address.
这个莫名其妙的金色装饰物要换地方
Hey. Ellie, Hey.
你好 艾莉 你好
You should make me something nice for dinner tonight.
你今晚应该为我做一份美味的晚餐
It's refreshing to see generosity from someone
有时候当一个不常表达感情的人
who normally doesn't show any.
展示出她的情意那真真是极好的
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表