剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, goat cheese on pizza?
要羊奶酪吗
It's not 1985,
现在又不是1985年
and your name's not Wolfgang Puck.
你的名字也不是沃夫冈·帕克
So, uh, you and Jules seem pretty busy
看来你和茱尔斯为毕业这事
with this graduation stuff.
挺忙的啊
Yeah, it's been pretty crazy, but a lot of fun.
是啊 都快忙疯了 但也很好玩
She and I are --
我和她
wait a minute.
等等
You feel left out.
你觉得被冷落了
Trav's graduation is such a big deal for Jules,
小崔的毕业典礼对茱尔斯来说是件大事
but you're on the sidelines.
而你却坐在候补席上
Have I passed you as Jules' best friend?
我是不是超过你成为茱尔斯最好的朋友了
Oh, please.
拜托
Jules and I have been best friends
茱尔斯和我当最好的朋友
for a million years.
都有几百万年了
She cut Stan's umbilical cord when Andy passed out.
安迪昏过去时还是她剪断斯坦脐带的呢
And when she and I kiss, we kiss on the lips.
而且我们亲亲的时候 都是亲嘴的哦
Oh. Mm. Okay.
好吧
Laurie, we forgot to schedule our manis and pedis.
劳里 我们忘记预约美甲美足了
We'll never get an appointment this late.
现在肯定来不及了
Well, it's a good thing I thought ahead and booked us a spa day!
多亏我提前想到 预约了全天温泉疗养
Laurie, you're the best! I love you!
劳里 你最好了 爱你
Hey, Ellie.
艾莉 你好
Chick. It's good to see you...
奇克 很高兴见到你
with suitcases, moving boxes,
带着旅行箱 搬家的箱子
and a... grocery bag full of hard candies?
和一个 装满了硬糖的购物袋
Surprise!
惊喜
We did it!
我们做到了
I told dad what you said about him moving in,
我跟爸爸说了你愿意让他搬进来的事
and he said yes!
结果他答应了
What?
什么
To show my gratitude,
为了表达我的感激
I will allow you to hug me.
我会特许你拥抱我一下
Aww, he's just shy! Get in there, honey!
他害羞了 去抱吧 宝贝
Oh, yeah, there you go!
这就对了嘛
Come on, you dumb son of a bitch.
拜托 你这个白♥痴♥
The show's been on for 30 years,
这节目都播了30年了
answer in the form of a question!
至少该知道要用问题的形式作答吧
How amazing is this?
多好啊
It's perfect!
生活完美了
Yeah, I don't know about perfect, but...
说完美夸张了点吧
Of course it is!
就是完美了
And it was all your idea.
而这都归功于你
June-bug!
茱茱
Yeah?
怎么啦
Where should I hang Molly?
莫莉挂哪里好呢
Did you know some older men's noses whistle constantly?
你知不知道有些老人总是要擤鼻子
Around the clock, never stop. Why is that?
一小时接一小时 不停不休 为什么
I think it's just normal wear and tear, like brakes on a car.
就像固件老化磨损 和刹车一个原理
And I don't need to know
而且如果你要去卫生间
when a guy's headed to the bathroom, okay?
也不是非要让我知道吧
Be discreet.
低调点
Don't make a big show of putting a newspaper under your arm
别弄出多大场面似的 把报纸夹在腋下
and saying "Anchors away."
然后说 准备起航
Hey, everybody. Look who it is -- second place,
各位 看看谁来了 第二名
the silver medal.
银牌获奖者哎
Jules' best friend, part 2: electric boogaloo.
茱尔斯最好的朋友之二 起舞吧
You found the one way to surpass me --
你就这么一件事超过了我
by cozying up to Trav
而且还是凭借引诱小崔
and banging your way up the friend ladder.
出♥卖♥♥♥肉体才顺着友谊之梯爬了上来
I should have banged you years ago! Say what?
我几年前就该引诱你了 什么
Hi. I'm your husband. Have we met?
嗨 我是你丈夫 初次见面请多关照
I could still do it, you know.
我现在也不是不行
Seduce Trav, steal him away from you,
色♥诱♥小崔 从你那里偷走他
and then I could just hump my way back into first place.
然后重回第一的位置
Trav, come here.
小崔 过来
Let me show you how a real woman makes out.
我让你见识一下真正的女人该如何挑逗男人
Can I get a shot and a beer?
请给我一枪和一杯啤酒 谢谢
When an older guy blows his nose,
当老人们擤鼻涕的时候
it's like an air horn.
简直和汽笛一样
And how many times do you get to use a handkerchief
你说一个手帕要用多少次
before you have to wash it?
才该去洗一洗呢
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Trav.
小崔
You know where I'll be, don't you?
你知道去哪里找我 对吧
Bye, number 2!
再见第二名
Oh, Chick. You're up.
奇克 你没睡啊
So I didn't imagine all those farts and sneezes.
所以那些放屁啊喷嚏声不是我的幻觉啊
Yeah, I'm always up.
没错 我从来不睡觉的
What about you?
你呢
Oh, sometimes when I need a little alone time,
我想单独待会儿的时候
I'll pop down here in the middle of the night,
就会半夜下楼来
just me and my guitar -- quiet.
静静的陪陪我的吉他
Alone.
一个人
Boom!
砰
Take that, you Nazi bastards.
吃我一炮 混♥蛋♥纳粹
Really loving the history channel, huh?
你很喜欢历史频道嘛
I'm watching World War II's greatest explosions.
我看的是二战最棒的轰炸
Next program is gonna reveal
接下来要揭晓
who really killed JFK.
刺杀肯尼迪的真凶了
Lee Harvey Oswald? Acting alone?
李·哈维·奥斯瓦尔德吧 单独作案
That might be the stupidest damn thing I ever heard.
这是我听过的最傻的话了
Hey! Late-night hang sesh?
嘿 晚间活动吗
Make room for j-bird!
给小猪儿腾点地方吧
Well, I actually just came down here to play a little guitar.
其实我只是来弹会儿吉他的
Take that, you Nazi bastards.
吃我一炮 混♥蛋♥纳粹
Allied forces rule! Oh, yeah!
盟军万岁 耶
I'll be out in the shed.
我还是出去待会儿吧
Dad, next, they're gonna tell us
爸爸 接下里他们要揭晓谁是
who really killed JFK.
枪杀肯尼迪的真凶了
Grayson thinks it was Oswald -- acting alone.
格雷森说是奥斯瓦尔德干的 单独作案
Oh, boy.
天哪
Oh, my gosh! That's so stupid!
不会吧 太傻了
Heigh-ho, silver medal. What are you doing here?
你好啊 银牌将军 在这干嘛呢
09:00 A.M. You're never up this early.
才早上9点哎 你从来不会起这么早的
Just had a coffee craving. That's all.
只是突然想喝咖啡了
Why are you wearing that sweater?
你怎么穿上这件毛衣了
It's not cold out.
外面又不冷
Wait a minute.
等等
That's Jules' favorite sweater on you.
那是茱尔斯觉得最配你的毛衣
It's the one she says makes your boobs pop.
就是她说突显你身材的那件
Jules likes this sweater? I did not realize.
茱尔斯喜欢这件毛衣 我都不知道
I am just wearing it 'cause it's so comfy cozy.
我穿它只是因为它很舒服
You're trying to score Jules points, aren't you?
你是想引起茱尔斯的注意吧
I'm not. I'm just having --
我没有 我只是
Cool it, number 2!
镇定 第二名
I'm Jules' BFF.
我才是茱尔斯最好的朋友
A statement that if put to song and dance
要是拿歌♥把这件事实
would sound something like this.
唱出来就是这样的
♪ I'm jules' BFF! ♪
♪我是茱尔斯最好的朋友♪
♪ I'm jules' BFF!♪
♪我是茱尔斯最好的朋友♪
♪I'm jules' BFF!♪
♪我是茱尔斯最好的朋友♪
♪I'm jules' BFF!♪
♪我是茱尔斯最好的朋友♪
♪I'm jules' BFF!♪
♪我是茱尔斯最好的朋友♪
Man, we had so many great ideas for Trav's gift.
我们想了那么多给小崔的最好的礼物
I can't believe they all turned out to be impractical.
怎么会所有都不切实际呢
Ahh, the monkey-filled clown car was genius.
载满猴子的小丑车的点子真的很棒
Who knew it'd be so hard to get 30 monkeys on short notice?
谁知道买♥♥30只猴子需要提前预定呢
Well, we can't miss with this idea.
不过这次总不会错了
Just get a crapload of fireworks and light up that ceremony
买♥♥一大堆烟花在典礼上放
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表