剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Okay, my boss will be here any minute.
我的上司随时都会来
You guys ready? All set!
你俩准备好了吗 准备完毕
Oh, F.Y.I., I made a few tweaks to my character.
顺便说句 我对我的人物做了点微调
Tavis made millions on pancake party,
塔维斯靠煎饼派对赚了上百万
but what's next?
然后呢
I'll tell you what -- moving to New York
然后他就搬去了纽约
to become a world-class photographer.
成为了世界一流的摄影师
Hold the phone, Tavis.
稍等 塔维斯
Who in their right mind would want to live in New York city?
哪个正常人会愿意住纽约啊
Uh, me.
我就愿意啊
To be a legit photographer, it's New York or nothing, so...
相当摄影师 不去纽约就啥都不是
Wait a -- wait a second. Sorry.
稍等 抱歉
Are you saying that you, Travis Cobb --
你的意思是说你 崔维斯·科布
like, you really want to move to New York?
真的想去纽约
Definitely. I want to live in the country.
当然啦 可我想住乡村
Right, because there's a ton
是吗 因为显然
of great photography happening in the country.
乡村里能出大把的优秀摄影师
"Ma'am, for this next shot,
夫人 下一张照片里
you mind putting the pig on your husband's lap?"
您能把猪放在您丈夫的腿上吗
Well, I'm not raising our five kids in New York city.
我可没打算在城里养大五个孩子啊
Let's keep this to Brittany and Five kids?!
扮演好人物 别跑题 五个孩子
Are you insane?
你疯了吧
You think that my dream for our future is insane?!
你觉得我对我们未来的设想很疯狂
Insane, dumb, cliche..
说是疯狂愚蠢 陈词滥调都可以
You know what?! Screw you, Travis!
去你的 崔维斯
Why don't you take your pasty ass to new york?
带着你倒霉的煎饼去纽约吧
Hey, knock yourself out!
好好玩
Wait. Those are my car keys.
那是我的车钥匙哎
Have fun walking!
走路愉快
Jules, what's going on?
茱尔斯 怎么啦
I didn't know how to tell Trav and Laurie
我不知道该怎么和小崔和劳里说
that they were pregnant, because I didn't know how they'd react.
孩子的事 因为不知道他们会作何反应
But they're doing so great --
但是他们现在不是很好吗
I mean, pretend-marriage great --
模拟结婚什么的
That I thought, "Well, this is exciting news!"
所以我想这就算是好消息了
So how do you deliver exciting news?
好消息要怎么宣布呢
You do it with a party!
当然是开派对啦
Jules, didn't you get any of my texts?!
茱尔斯 你没接到我的短♥信♥吗
Laurie and Trav had a huge blowup --
劳瑞和小崔吵了一架
like, "This could be the end" huge!
"分开就分开"的那种
Trav's right behind me! He'll be here any second!
小崔就在我后面 随时就要到了
Kill the party. Everyone grab something.
派对取消 大家一起收拾
I'll grab the wine! I got the food!
我收拾红酒 我收拾吃的
Ohh, god.
天哪
Hey, Trav. What's going on?
小崔 怎么啦
Well, let's see.
让我想想
Pretty sure Laurie and I just broke up.
我想我和劳里分手了
So there's that.
其他也没啥
I'll be upstairs.
我先上楼了
Sorry. It's... just really tense here.
抱歉 只是想轻松一下气氛
I was trying to find the perfect setting,
我本来是想找最合适的机会
and now I just don't know what to do.
现在完全不知道该怎么办了
I mean, I know I have to tell them.
我知道我必须告诉他们
Or -- a different approach --
要不然
we hop into a car, drive west, and never look back.
我们上车一直向西 再不回来了怎么样
Don't joke.
说真的
I packed my "Thelma & Louise" bag six years ago.
六年前我就把我们末路狂花装备收拾好了
Say the word, I'll go grab it.
只要你同意 我拿上包就能走
No, wait, I can't!
不行 我不能
I've got to go find Laurie and Travis.
我必须得去找劳瑞和崔维斯
Oh, this is gonna be so hard.
这太难了
We can kiss every time we cross a state line.
我们可以在每个州界线上留一个吻
Get out of here, dumb balloons!
走开 白♥痴♥气球
You sit around all day doing nothing.
你在这一天了什么也不干
Why don't you go make something of yourselves?
能不能自己找点事干
Would you stop yelling?
你能不能不嚎了
I mean, are you trying to give me a migraine?
你再这样我非得偏头痛不可
What are you two being so cranky about?
你俩怎么这么暴躁呢
Ever since we found out we're gonna be granddads,
自从发现我们要当爷爷了
we've just felt... old.
就觉得自己 老了
Well, you make that sound like a dirty word.
变老是坏事吗
It just feels like everything changes now, you know?
只是一切都变了的感觉
Earlier, we were ready to go get crazy
早上我们还打算疯狂一把
at a stupid break battle.
参加什么白♥痴♥霹雳斗舞呢
Doing stupid, crazy things -- that's what keeps you young.
干点傻事 疯狂的事才叫年轻吗
Age really is all right up here.
思想成熟才是长大了
Yeah.
没错哎
I mean, my moves are no less dope
我的舞步还是和早上一样
than they were this morning, right?
狂拽酷炫啊
Crazy, stupid stuff's my middle name!
疯狂愚蠢才是我嘛
What do you say, party train?
你说呢 哥们
Does this look like a robot?
看着像机器人舞吗
Beep, boop, beep, my friend.
像极了 哥们
Let's do it! Let's do it!
那就来吧 来吧
Hey, hey, bubba!
嘿 小老弟
How you holding up?
你怎么样啊
You want to talk it out?
想聊聊吗
Oh, uh, thanks, but I don't want to burden you with this.
谢了 但我不想让你操心这事
I am your grandfather.
我是你的外公
My back is genetically engineered to carry your burden.
我不为你操心还要为谁操心啊
Lay it on me.
让我为你分担些忧虑吧
I guess we should've talked about this stuff sooner.
我觉得我们应该早点谈这些事情
I just felt like we would always be compatible.
我一直以为我们可以永远同步
What'd you want to talk to me about?
你想要跟我说什么
Let's wait till Travis gets here, okay?
等崔维斯来了再说吧
Oh, here he is.
他来了
Hey, guys. Hey. So, there's something I need to tell you both.
你们好啊 我有事情要告诉你们
Okay, but can it wait?
好的 但是能等等吗
I need to talk to Laurie about something first.
我要跟劳里说点事情
Okay.
好的
Look, I hope you're not still mad.
我希望你不生气了
I mean, it's kind of crazy
是不是有点傻
we got in a fight over imaginary stuff.
因为一些虚构的事情就吵架了
Honey, it's not imaginary stuff.
亲爱的 这不是虚构的事情
It feels like you and I want different things in our lives,
似乎我和你有不同的人生目标
and... that really scares me.
这让我很害怕
I know. Me too.
我知道 我也是
I mean, but I was talking to Chick about...
但是我之前跟奇克聊天
You know, how I wanted to move to New York to follow my dream,
聊到我想要去纽约追求梦想
and he told me to imagine my life
他告诉我 想像一下
exactly how I wanted it,
自己得到了想要的一切
and then picture it without you.
但是没有你的存在
I realized that being a photographer isn't my dream.
我就意识到当摄影师不是我的梦想
You are.
你才是
And it doesn't really matter
无论有多少好的事情
how many great things happen to me.
发生在我的身上
If you're... not at the center of it,
但如果 你不在我生命中
it's not gonna mean anything.
那任何成就都毫无意义
I love you, Laurie.
劳里 我爱你
God, Travis...
天呐 崔维斯
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Hey, I don't mean to ruin the moment,
我不是故意要破坏气氛
but is this the first time you've said
但是这是你们第一次
"I love you" to each other?
跟对方说"我爱你"吗
Yes, it is, and yes, you did.
是的 而且你的确破坏气氛了
Oh, my god. This is so exciting! Okay.
我的天呐 太幸福了 好了
It's time to tell you the news,
是时候告诉你们消息了
except for this is not the right atmosphere.
但是此时此刻的氛围不够好
Okay. Can you just give me just a minute?
好的 你们能给我点时间吗
Look who it is.
瞧瞧谁来了
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表