剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
40 bucks says he hurls.
这样就没了四十块
Did your mom pick out that outfit for you?
那衣服是你妈帮你挑的吗
She's an idiot!
真是个蠢货
Sorry. Built-up snark.
不好意思 天生的毒舌
Nice goatee, stone temple loser.
山羊胡不错 摇滚屌♥丝
Adult braces? Good call, yeah.
成人牙套 好主意
Hey, Granola, it's called deodorant.
喂 麦片头 这叫除臭剂
Nice spray tan, jersey short.
古铜色喷得不错 泽西小矮子
Hey, jackass, you ever think about...
喂 混球 你想没想过
how handsome you are?
自己有多帅啊
Really, Ellie? Getting your snark fix
真的吗 艾莉 对避风湾无辜的人们
on all the innocent people of gulfhaven?
宣泄你的毒舌
Are you following me?
你在跟踪我
Yes, I am, Ellie-san.
没错 艾莉桑
Now let's get you dressed up like a butt-flossed fatso.
来把你打扮成一个穿紧身丁字裤的胖子吧
Considering I lost
反正我输了
and I am no longer restricted by this bet,
我也不需要再遵守赌约
Do you think it's wise to taunt me?
你觉得嘲讽我是个明智的行为吗
No, ma'am.
不 长官
What are you doing? I'm gonna shave my head.
你在做什么 我要剃头
I'm gonna donate my hair to the needy.
我要把头发捐给有需要的人
Jules,
茱尔斯
this may sound crazy coming from a guy in a captain's outfit,
穿着船长制♥服♥的人给你说这句话可能有点扯
but, uh, have you lost your mind?
你是不是疯了
I mean...
我是说
What's going on?
怎么了
ever since I lied to sell stuff at the yard sale,
自从我在旧货市场骗人之后
so many bad things have been happening.
发生了那么多不好的事
I just feel like I've been cursed
我感觉我被诅咒了
With some kind of bad mojo.
被下了好多符咒
"Cursed" and "Mojo"? Jules, that doesn't sound like you.
诅咒和符咒 茱尔斯 这可不像你啊
Laurie maybe.
劳里有可能会说这话
Oh, well, she's my spiritual coach.
她是我的精神导师
And we are zeroing in on the problem.
说到点子上了
Jules, you really can't think that the universe
茱尔斯 你可不能觉得整个宇宙
is conspiring against you.
都在谋害你
Of course not.
当然不会
I mean, probably not.
应该不会吧
Unless it definitely is.
除非是命中注定
Maybe this karma thing is crazy,
也许报应这事就是挺神的
But before the yard sale, I was blessed with such good luck.
但是旧货市场之前 我可走运了
You know, my dad's health was getting better.
我爸身体越来越好了
Travis and Laurie are doing great.
崔维斯和劳里也那么好
I'm married to an amazing man
我嫁了个好人
who usually doesn't walk around looking like a massive dork.
正常的他走起路来并不像个呆头鹅
This is a cool jacket, and I am a cool guy.
这夹克酷毙了 我也是
How can this combination not be working?
这两个怎么可能不搭呢
Sorry. Back to your thing.
抱歉 接着说你的事
I don't know.
我也不知道
I just feel like the idea of karma
我只是觉得 报应这个说法
gives me control over the bad things.
似乎能让我掌控坏事的发生
No one can control what the world throws at them, okay?
没人能和命运抗衡 好吗
But what we can control--
但是我们可以控制的
except in parts of India--
除了印度那块
is who we choose to be with.
和谁在一起
So when life hits a rough patch,
所以当生活给你一击时
you don't reach for the clippers.
不应该陷入绝境
You lean on the people you love.
而是去依靠那些你爱的人
Even if they smell like mothballs?
哪怕他们闻起来像樟脑球
What?
你说什么
I love you.
我爱你
I guess I do have a great support team, don't I?
我觉得我有一个坚实的后盾 是不是
We all do.
我们都有
I mean, it's like Travis going on that roller coaster
这就像崔维斯为了帮鲍比
to help Bobby.
去坐过山车一样
Travis is going on a roller coaster?!
崔维斯要坐过山车
Okay, you can do this. It's just a roller coaster.
好的 你能行 就是个过山车
Nobody's ever died on it.
又没人死在上面
Which means it's long overdue.
要有早就有了
Trav! Wait! Don't do this!
小崔 等等 别上去
Okay, I won't! No, no, no.
太好了 那我不去了 不 不
Don't do this by yourself. We're gonna do this together.
别自己坐 咱们两个一起上
For grandpappy Cobb.
为了科布爷爷
You're a good kid, Trav.
小崔 你是个好孩子
He'd be so proud of you.
他会以你为傲的
Now let's ride this bad boy! There's nothing to be afraid of.
咱们去会会这家伙 没什么可怕的
Okay, now that operator's, like, 12 years old, man.
好吧 那个操控员 才十二岁吧
That can't possibly be safe!
这可不安全
It's okay. I've got you.
没事的 我在这
Mom, what are you doing here?
妈妈 你们来这干什么
We came to support you.
我们来支持你们
All of you?
你们都是吗
That's right, pasty face.
没错 小白脸
Hey, watch it, wide load.
喂 注意点 大只妹
Sumo hip check!
相扑臀撞
That was so hot.
太性感了
Excuse me. No, we gotta do this now
不好意思 我们现在就上
or it's not gonna happen.
不然没机会了
Hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
嘿 等等
Um, excuse me. I saw you cut the line.
不好意思 我看到你加塞了
So, uh, get to the back. Right now.
去队尾吧 快去
We're losing him. Whoa, dad!
我们支持不了他了 爸
It's okay, young man. This is an emergency.
没事的 年轻人 这是紧急情况
Oh. Um, captain, I didn't see you there.
哦 船长 我刚刚没看到您在这
Please, um, hop on board.
请吧 上船吧
Great save, captain.
干的不错 船长先生
Thanks. You sure you're not worried about bad karma?
谢谢夸奖 你肯定你不担心报应了
I mean, we just got in front of, like, hundreds of people.
我是说 我们加了几百人的塞
No, we were just doing it to support our friends.
没事 我们这么做是为了挺我们的朋友
Besides, I don't really believe in karma.
而且 我并不相信报应
Good.
太好了
But maybe don't say that right as we get on
但是你还是别在
a decades-old carnival ride.
几十年的过山车上说这话吧
All right, grandpappy Cobb,
好了 科布爷爷
Let's get you scattered! Yeah!
我们要把你撒向风中了
If Bobby's scattering the ashes, why is he in the front?
如果鲍比要撒骨灰 他为什么坐第一排
Bobby, wait!
等等 鲍比
Thanks for coming everyone.
感谢各位的光临
We've mourned our loss,
我们已经为逝者哀悼过了
and now it is time to move on.
是时候往前看了
Also, I really need to wash grandpappy Cobb out of my mouth.
而且 我真的得去洗嘴里的科布爷爷了
Ditto that.
我也是
I'm an ashy mess.
我真是灰头灰脸
Okay, let's get on with it.
好吧 咱们继续
Please welcome our newest member of the gang...
请欢迎我们的新成员
Big Chuck.
大查克
Big Chuck!
大查克
Okay, I'm just gonna say it.
好吧 我想说
Does it have to be that big? Really?
有必有这么大吗
I mean, eventually, it's gonna just tumble to the earth
它最后迟早要被摔
and crash in a storm of glass,
然后碎成一堆玻璃片
which I'm gonna have to clean up.
还得我收拾
Oh. Okay, really, I'm-- I'm the crazy one? Okay.
好吧 是我疯了 行了吧
We'll miss you, big Tippi.
我们会想你的 大蒂比
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表