剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I just wish I hadn't ruined everything today.
我希望我没搞砸今天的事
That school's too pretentious for Stan.
对于斯坦来说 那所学校太浮夸了
He deserves better.
他应该去更好的地方
And for what it's worth, you were a great girlfriend.
不管怎样 你是个非常棒的女友
Thanks.
谢谢
You were a really good girlfriend, too.
你也是个很赞的女友
And you're a great kisser.
你吻技也很好
You weren't bad, yourself.
你也不赖呀
Thank you.
谢谢
The camera's not even here.
这里没有摄像机哦
I'm sorry for what I said about you on the boat.
抱歉我之前在船上那么说你
You're not pathetic.
你一点也不悲催
I was just trying to get through to Trav.
我只是想让小崔懂我的意思
I know, Jules.
我明白 茱尔斯
You know, we both just want what's best for him.
我们都是想给他最好的
And we may not get through to him all the time,
也许他不是总能体会咱们的良苦用心
but overall, I'd say we did all right.
但是我们还是做了正确的事
Welcome to coffee bucks. Can I take your order?
欢迎来到新巴克 您要喝什么
Trav, what are you doing back there?
小崔 你在里面干什么
Did you steal that apron?
围裙是不是你偷的
You're gonna get in so much trouble!
你可惹了大♥麻♥烦了
Guys, I work here now.
两位 我在这里工作
I called the manager and asked for a second chance.
我给经理打电♥话♥ 又面试了一次
So... what can I get for ya?
所以 两位来点什么
It's my first shift,
这是我第一天上班
I only know how to make coffee.
我只知道怎么做咖啡
Two coffees.
两杯咖啡
There you go. Thank you.
好嘞 谢谢
I'm not supposed to take your money.
我不打算收你们钱
My coffees are free?
不要钱吗
Well, they're not exactly free...
也不是真的免费
Is this the worst coffee you've ever had?
这是不是你喝过的最难喝的咖啡
Man, it tastes like dirt and water.
天 这味道就像水里掺了土
Wow. What'll it be, pal?
哥们儿 怎么了
Do you know the mug at the end of the bar? Skinny sal?
你认识那边的那人吗 那个瘦子
Big drinker, bad tipper.
喝得多 小费给的还少
Ha ha, meow.
哈哈 喵
He's not as dumb as he looks.
他倒不是看起来那么蠢
He's the top money man for--
他是个有钱人
He's not as dumb as he looks. He's the top--
他倒不是看起来那么蠢 他是个
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
These paws suck!
这爪子太难用了
Thoughtfully, help me catch mice.
挺好的 还帮我抓老鼠
Snowball's never going to forgive me for this.
雪球肯定不会原谅我了
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表