剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
They had me riding bikes with 60-year-olds
他们让我和一个60多岁的老太太一起骑自行车
And bedding her.
还要和她上♥床♥
What? It was funny.
怎么了 是很搞笑嘛
Dude, buddy, I didn't know.
伙计 我可不知道啊
I was happy bartending, and then you had to get my hopes up.
本来我当酒保挺开心的 你偏要燃起我的希望
I'm not an actor. I'm a joke.
我不是个演员 我就是块笑料
Chick is an animal.
奇克简直不是人啊
You guys are so lucky you're sick.
你们病了可真走运啊
It wasn't luck.
可不是因为运气
You guys got sick on purpose?!
你们故意的
I'm telling Jules!
我要告诉茱尔斯
You'll have to get out first.
那你得跑得出去才行
Guys? This is not funny.
人呢 这可不好玩
Knock it off!
别闹了
No! No, I don't--leave me alone! I don't want to be like you!
不 我不 放开我 我不想得病
No!
天哪
A cell phone commercial? Why couldn't I have gotten that?
手♥机♥广♥告♥ 为什么我就接不到这种活呢
I look amazing talking on the phone.
我讲电♥话♥时帅毙了
You okay, babe?
你还好吗 宝贝
No, no! Don't touch me.
别碰我
Everything hurts.
哪都疼
Just turn the lights out, please.
把灯关了 求你了
5:00 a.M.!
早上五点
Training time!
训练时间到
Where are the other turds?
其余的懒鬼呢
They all got sick with Ellie's flu.
他们都被艾莉的感冒传染了
Good. They were holding us back.
正好 反正他们容易拖后腿
You know, I'm pretty tired today, too, dad.
爸爸 我今天实在太累了
Can we just take it easy?
我们能不能放松下
That sounds like loser talk.
这可是失败者的口吻啊
No, no. I really am tired.
不是的 我真的太累了
Five, four, thr--
五 四 三
You pop me with that towel again,
你要是再拿毛巾抽我
And I will choke you with it.
我就拿它勒你
Oh. I'm just trying to--
我只是想
Well, stop! This is a huge mistake!
住手 我大错特错了
You're a bully and you're a horrible coach!
你这个暴徒 你是个可怕的教练
And I wish I'd never asked you to help me in the first place!
从一开始我就不该让你来帮我
This is the most conscious I've seen you all week.
这是我整个礼拜里看到你最清醒的时候
I tried to wake you up five times last night.
昨晚我五次想把你弄醒
Wouldn't budge.
都没成
I had a fight with my dad.
我和老爸吵架了
I mean, this whole training thing has been a huge bust.
训练这事完全搞砸了
But on the positive side, I don't have to run the 5k.
不过好的一面是 我不用跑五公里了
What, you're not gonna run the race? What's the point?
什么 你不跑了 有什么意义
Jules, the reason you started this was to motivate your dad.
茱尔斯 你原本是想鼓励你老爸的
Say what you want about his coaching methods,
说什么你需要他的辅♥导♥
Chick was definitely motivated.
奇克也确实被激励了
But he's too motivated. It's awful.
可是他太激进了 太可怕了
Do you know how many towel snap marks I have on my ass?
你知道我屁♥股♥上被毛巾抽了多少印子
I actually do. I counted last night when you wouldn't wake up.
我知道啊 昨晚我数过了
Look, I know things got hard with Chick,
我知道和他相处不容易
But you wanted to convince him not to quit when life got tough.
但是你想说服他不要轻言放弃
Right? If you bail on the race,
如果你放弃比赛
It's not exactly setting a great example.
可不是个好例子啊
You're right.
你说的对
Can you do me a favor? You want me to call chick?
帮我个忙 打给你♥爸♥
No. Will you lift that glass to my lips?
不 你能把杯子凑到我嘴边吗
My arms are dead.
我手臂疼得动不了
Sure. Here you go.
当然 来 喝吧
Sippy-sippy.
慢点喝
Hey, G-man.
嗨 小格
I just had to come say I'm sorry.
我得来跟你道个歉
Just gonna wear that robe everywhere, huh?
你非得穿着这睡袍到处走吗
Look, man, I'm the one who needs to apologize, okay?
哥们 要道歉的是我才对
You were just trying to encourage me.
你只是想鼓励我去追逐梦想
Besides, I don't believe I'm gonna be a movie star
再者 我压根不相信我能成为电影明星
any more than you believe you're gonna win a Heisman Trophy.
这比你赢得海斯曼杯更不切实际
Why can't I win a Heisman Trophy?
我为什么不可能赢得海斯曼杯
'Cause you have to... be a football player.
因为你得是橄榄球运动员
in college.
而且还要是大学生
Oh. Pfft. Excuses, excuses.
你总是满嘴的借口
Look... maybe I got my head in the clouds,
也许我有时候是天真了点
but the second you start listing reasons a dream won't happen,
但一旦你开始找借口 梦想就不会成真
It's as good as dead.
这样活着还有什么意思
You wanna hear another dream of mine,
你想听听我的另一个梦想吗
One that I've never told anyone?
这梦想我从没告诉过任何人
Let's see. I'm gonna go with...
让让猜猜看 我猜你想...
live out the plot of any Burt Reynolds movie.
亲身体验布特·雷诺茨所有电影的情节
It's to get married again.
我想再结一次婚
And I know I'm-I'm broke
我知道我身无分文
and I live on a boat in a parking lot.
还住在停车场的船上
But I'd rather have a far-fetched dream
但我宁可有个遥不可及的梦想
than no dream at all.
也不想毫无梦想地活着
That makes a lot of sense.
说得有道理
I mean, I just wish I didn't get picked
我只希望选上我代言的
for such an embarrassing product.
不是这么丢人的产品
Buddy, they picked you because
哥们 他们会选你是因为
you're the young stud that all those old dudes wanna be.
那些老头都想变成像你这样的性感帅哥
So I say go in there
要我说 你就该抬头挺胸走进去
and show 'em what real testosterone looks like.
让他们见识见识真正的壮男雄风
Yeah! Yeah!
没错 这就对了
Yeah! I am a stud!
对极了 哥就是个性感帅哥
Yeah, you are! Now go get it!
这就对了 去亮瞎他们的狗眼吧
All right!
好嘞
Shoot's not for, like, an hour,
拍摄还有一小时才开始
so I'll probably just hang here until I gotta go.
所以我可能还得在这多待会
Dad, are you here?
爸爸 你在这吗
How'd you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这
Because this is where I would come as a kid
因为我小时候和你吵架后
whenever we'd get into a fight.
都会跑来这里
And... you'd find me
然后你就会来这找我
and give me a big hug.
给我个大大的拥抱
And you'd spin me around,
还会推我玩转圈圈
and all my problems would go away.
然后我的烦恼都会消失不见
I'm sorry I blew up at you.
我很抱歉刚才对你发脾气
I'm sorry I was so rough on you.
我很抱歉 对你太严厉了
I was excited at getting to coach again.
能再次当上教练让我很兴奋
And I... got carried away.
让我有点.. 得意忘形了
I forgot how tight you roll a towel.
我都忘了你能把抽人的毛巾拧得多紧
Any time I was ever tough with you
每次我对你无比严厉
as a coach or as a dad,
无论是作为教练还是父亲
it was only because I wanted you to succeed.
都只是因为我想让你成功
That's what makes you such a great dad.
所以你才是个伟大的父亲
I mean, you can be tough, but...
你的确很严厉 但...
I always knew that you cared.
我知道你一直很爱我
And that's why I wanted to inspire you,
所以我才想激励你
'cause I'm not ready to lose you.
因为我不想那么早失去你
Honey, you did inspire me.
亲爱的 你的确激励了我
I needed somebody to snap me
我需要有人来打醒我
out of the funk I was in,
带我走出低谷
And you did.
你做到了
You didn't give up on me,
你没有放弃我
because my girl doesn't quit.
因为我的宝贝女儿从不轻言放弃
You want a spin?
你想玩转圈圈吗
You know I do.
当然想
What is this, sunday brunch?
转那么慢 你以为是周日早午餐吗
Get the lead out.
给我用点劲 转起来
Let's go!
火速转起
There you are.
这才像话嘛
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表