剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Most women would be worried
大多数女人都会担心
they'd look desperate in that thing.
穿上它看起来有些铤而走险
Let's get out of here.
咱们换个地方聊
Sorry, I've got to tend to the bar.
抱歉 我还得看店呢
Is there a back room we can use?
这后面有没有小屋什么的
I said sorry.
我说抱歉
Oh, yes!
太棒了
I am gonna take Mr. Peterson to the back room!
我也要把Peterson先生带到小屋里去
In a... in a business sense.
只是 只是工作上的
Not for sex.
不是和他搞基
So, Bobby's been here, what, eight hours?
鲍比在这里有 八小时了
How do you think it's going?
你觉得怎么样
Well, I think it's been interesting.
我觉得挺有意思的
These poor little guys must miss their mama.
这些可怜的小家伙肯定是想妈妈了
This is the only way I can get them to eat.
我只能这样喂它们了
Bobby's a very nurturing bitch.
鲍比就是个奶妈
All right, the pups had their morning yum-yums.
好了 狗狗们都吃完早餐了
Now it's my turn.
该我吃了
Bobby, do you need some help there?
鲍比 需要帮忙吗
Come on, Jules. I'm an adult.
拜托 茱尔斯 我是成年人
Think I can pour my own cereal.
我还是能倒燕麦的
It's like watching an intelligent monkey.
这就像是在看一个高智力的猴子
A regular monkey.
一个一般智商的猴子
There's water coming from the ceiling.
屋顶漏水了
Aw, dog Travis!
崔维斯狗狗
He must have forgotten how to turn off the faucet.
它肯定忘了怎么关水龙头了
Okay, I'm definitely gonna find that boat.
好吧 我必须得找到那条船了
Oh, this is great.
这太棒了
Blacktop and Gumshoe together for one last case.
黑发和香糖鞋一起最后一次断案
Hey, thanks for letting me borrow your suit, G-man.
谢谢你借我西服穿 格小哥
What?
什么
Wow! My old detective suit still fits.
哇哦 我的旧侦探服还能穿
It's been 10 years since I wore this thing.
我都有十年没穿过它了
Bobby, your old jet-ski key!
鲍比 你旧摩托艇的钥匙
I don't believe this!
太难以置信了
Blacktop and Gumshoe solve another one!
黑发和香糖鞋又解决了一个案件
How does my suit fit you better than it fits me?
为什么我的西服你穿上好像更合身
Scissors.
我剪了呗
All right, enough suit talk, Grayson.
好了 不说西服了 格雷森
We got a case to solve. Oh, yeah.
我们得去破案了 好吧
And exactly how do you expect to solve said case?
你们究竟打算怎么破这个案子啊
By collecting some evidence, interviewing some witnesses.
搜集证据 采访目击者
I got a tape measure.
我还有一个卷尺
I'm gonna go prep the golf cart
我去准备下高尔夫球车
to hit the crime scene.
一会去犯罪现场
Gumshoe out!
香糖鞋出发了
Jules, why are you doing this?
茱尔斯 你为什么要这么做呢
I mean, I doubt his boat was even stolen.
我怀疑他的船没被偷
It's probably sitting in some impound lout.
很有可能被扣押了
Grayson, Bobby just lost his home.
格雷森 鲍比的家都没了
He's really upset about it.
他真的特别伤心
This is my way of helping him out.
我这样是帮助他呢
Okay. It just seems like you're taking this
好吧 我只是觉得
investigation thing a little far.
你的这个调查有点过了
Oh, please. We're just having some fun.
拜托 这多好玩啊
We're not taking it too seriously.
我们可不想太严肃
Get a move on, Blacktop. This crime ain't solving itself.
快点 黑发 案子可不是自己就破了
Roger that, Gumshoe.
收到 香糖鞋
We're gonna make this son-of-a-bitch boat thief
我们要让这个偷船的贼小子
wish he'd never been born.
后悔被生下来
See, baby? It's just fun.
看到了没 亲爱的 这太好玩了
No big deal, but you are looking at the face of a guy
没什么大事 只是你面前的这个家伙
who just dominated his supervisor
刚刚征服了他的主管
and landed a huge account.
还得到了很多好处
Grayson's coaching techniques worked like a charm!
格雷森教我的方法简直太好使了
Sometimes when you're talking about work,
有的时候当你说工作的时候
I take a quick, invisible nap.
我都会悄悄地小睡一觉
I'm in the mood to celebrate,
我想庆祝庆祝
so how about you make your big-shot husband a victory dinner?
所以你帮你老公做个胜利晚餐好不好
How about you actually marry a person
你干脆娶一个能
that does stuff like that?
帮你做这些事的老婆好不好
How about you order something, and I'll pick it up? Like Chinese?
要不你订外卖♥♥ 我去取 比如中国菜
Oh, how about you order something,
要不然你订外卖♥♥
and you go pick it up? Like not Chinese?
然后你去取 比如不是中国菜
I guess I can... do that.
我想我能...去订
You know...
那个
I think it's great that you have so much confidence
我觉得你相当自信
in your role as wife and mother
作为妻子和母亲
that you don't feel the need to take care of your family.
你觉得没有必要照顾家庭了
Actually...
事实上
I can order.
我来订吧
Chinese?
中国菜
Sure. Whatever.
可以 都行
So, if it were up to me,
如果是我的话
this is how I would arrange everything.
我就会这样布置
Tada! Please don't say "Tada."
嗒哒 拜托你别说"嗒哒"
A Vegas magician made my foster sister disappear.
拉斯维加斯一个魔术师把我的养妹变没了
We never saw her again!
我们再也没见过她
I mean, not because of the trick.
其实也不是他变没的
She ended up running away after the show.
是她表演结束之后自己跑了
Okay, but what do you think of the room?
好了 你觉得这房♥间怎么样
I probably would've done things a little differently.
也许我会弄得和你不大一样
Like, why is this bowl on the coffee table?
比如 为什么这个碗在咖啡桌上
What do you even put in it?
有什么要放里面的吗
Whatever you want.
随你的便啊
Fruit, remotes, blankets.
水果 遥控器 毯子
You're gonna put a blanket in a bowl?
你要把毯子放碗里
Okay, let's not get hung up on minutiae.
咱们别为了小事斤斤计较
Listen, I have a cousin named "Minutiae."
听着 我有个表妹名字就叫"小事"
Now, she may have a crazy name,
虽然她名字挺扯的
but she would never put a blanket in a bowl.
但是她也不可能把毯子放在碗里
Okay, babe, trust me.
好吧 宝贝 相信我
Once you sit with it for a bit,
只要你在这里坐一会
it's gonna make perfect sense.
你就会感觉超棒的
Now, why don't I go grab us some lunch
不然我去买♥♥点午饭
while you take it all in? Okay.
你慢慢消化这些 好的
Okay? I'm sure you're right.
好吗 我想你是对的
Oh, man!
拜托
Some things never change, Gumshoe.
你还是那么衰 香糖鞋
Let's talk suspects. Do you have any enemies,
咱们谈谈可疑人物 你有没有什么敌人
anybody who would want to steal your boat?
谁会偷你的船呢
Yeah, I have a little beef with a few folks.
我和几个家伙有些口角
We got the harbor master.
有港口主任
There's Don down at the golf course,
有高尔夫球课上叫唐的小子
and there's slick Marco.
还有那个狡猾的马可
Oh! There's Javier the mango man.
还有捷威 那个卖♥♥芒果的
So, this mango man -- does he sell any other fruit?
卖♥♥芒果的 他还卖♥♥别的水果吗
Not to my knowledge.
应该没有
What do we have here? What do you got?
这是什么东西 你发现什么了
Half-eaten shrimp.
一只吃了一半的虾
It's about a day old.
差不多有一天了
Okay, so our man likes his seafood.
看来我们要找的人喜欢吃海鲜
Let's bag it and tag it. Yep.
作为证物做好标记 是
Ooh! Blacktop, look what I got.
黑发 看看我找到了什么
Evidence?
证据吗
No, it's my old flip phone.
不 这是我的旧翻盖手♥机♥
Oh, man, I lost this thing
天呐 我大概六年前
about six years ago under the boat.
在船底下弄不见的
I miss this thing.
真怀念这个
Whassuup?! I do not miss that.
最近怎么样 我一点都不怀念
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表