剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Being sick is amazing.
病倒了的感觉真棒
It's hour five of this "Teletubbies" marathon,
我们连看了五小时的《天线宝宝》
and nobody can judge us.
也不会被骂
Go to sleep, tinky-winky.
去睡会吧 小兔兔
Wait. That's actually a really good pet name.
等等 这个爱称倒是挺好听的
Hey, guys, brought you some soup.
伙计们 我给你们送汤来了
Wow. This place smells like my nana's house.
这屋子闻起来跟我姥姥家一样
She used to always perm her hair and never cleaned the cat box.
她总是不停地烫发 而且从不倒猫砂
No, I don't think we can smell anything.
不 我们什么也闻不到
Hey, Jules, you know what?
茱尔斯 你猜怎么着
Ellie was getting everyone--oof!
艾莉把每个人都...
I'm so sorry you're all sick
你们都生病了
and I can't be here to take care of you.
我却不能照顾你们真的太抱歉了
I'll pick up some flu medicine on the way back from the 5k.
跑完五公里我顺便带点感冒药给你们
You're still gonna do the run?
你还要参加吗
Yeah. I mean, technically, I'm off the hook,
对啊 虽然我是可以不参加
but I can't exactly preach to my dad about not quitting on life
但是我教育我老爸不要放弃之后
and then quit on this little race.
自己却放弃比赛 就不太像话吧了
Love you, guys.
爱你们哦
Wish me luck.
祝我好运
Good luck.
祝你好运
There's a thespian in the building!
一位戏剧大♥师♥登场了
I hope you people are ready to see a tour de force,
我希望你们都准备好见证奇迹的时刻
because I'm here to act my ass off!
因为我要演出奇迹
Now which one of you little punks' job is it
你们哪个家伙要给我
to fetch me a soda?
送饮料啊
Are you looking for the low testosterone spot?
你是在找性腺功能低下症的场地吗
Yes, I am. That's next door.
正是如此 在隔壁
It's... oh. Got...
在... 该...
Oh! Thank you. That's...
谢谢 太...
Very kind. Next door.
感谢 隔壁
I'm proud of you, honey.
亲爱的 我为你骄傲
You sure you feel up to this? Hell, yeah.
你确定要参加吗 当然了
Next time you see me, I'll be dashing across that finish line.
咱们终点再相会了
Yeah.
好
It's okay, Jules. You can do this.
没事的 茱尔斯 你行的
It only feels like you got shot in the knee.
膝盖中箭般的疼痛只是你的错觉
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
You're tough, jules, but I know you're hurting.
茱尔斯你很坚强 但是我知道你很疼
It's okay if you want to sit this out.
如果你想退出 完全没事
Not a chance. I'm not quitting.
不可能 我不会放弃的
That's my girl. Then let's do this.
真是我的女儿 那我们跑完吧
I can't believe you came to support me.
我不想相信你居然这样支持我
Don't get all weepy on me.
不要眼泪汪汪地看我
If you start crying, then I'm gonna lose it, too.
你一哭 我也要哭了
I can't help it. I just--
我控制不住 我就是...
I love you so much.
我太爱你
I love you, too, Junebug.
我也爱你 我的茱小虫
Oh, crap. I can't see through the tears in my eyes.
完蛋了 眼泪挡着眼睛了
Keep going, Jules!
茱尔斯 加油
You can do it!
你一定行的
Sunscreen's in my eyes!
防晒霜进眼睛了
I'm blind!
我看不到了
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
I can see dead people.
我看到死人了
Grandpa?
爷爷
Come on, we can do it, J-bird!
来吧 我们可以的 小猪儿
Hang in there, mom.
坚持住 妈妈
Ellie.
艾莉
Tater tot.
小薯球
You're all here!
你们都来了
Whose hand is on my ass?
谁的手在摸我的屁♥股♥
Just trying to help with the glutes.
只是帮忙支撑臀大肌
Sweetie, I'm so sorry we weren't here all along.
亲爱的 很抱歉我们没能一直陪着你
It's okay. I'm just glad it's over.
没事 都结束了 我很开心
I feel delirious.
我都迷迷糊糊的
So if I confess to you that I got everybody sick on purpose,
如果我坦白说我故意让他们都感冒了
you might not remember?
你也可能不记得
It's okay. I'm just glad it's over.
没事 都结束了 我很开心
I feel delirious.
我都迷迷糊糊的
Let's get her some fluids. All right.
给她喝点水 好的
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. No, no. Let's get you...
不不不 就给你喝点...
Moody? Low energy?
情绪不稳 精神不振
Trouble maintaining an erection?
勃起时间不够
You may have low testosterone.
你可能患上了性腺功能低下症
Low testosterone can affect
性腺功能低下症会影响
all areas of your life.
你生活的方方面面
But Turbo-T Gel, used daily,
但是每天使用极速T
can safely and effectively elevate your testosterone levels.
可以安全有效地提高睾丸激素
On the court,
在球场上
and everywhere else.
还有各个方面
Boost your energy,
振奋你的精力
raise your performance,
提高你的表现
put the bang back in your game with Turbo-T.
极速T 让你重振雄风
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表