剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
W-what do you want me to do?
你想让我做什么
Just keep being beautiful, baby!
保持漂亮就好了 宝贝儿
Hey. Oh, hey! Jules!
茱尔斯
How'd you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这里
Well, whenever we're in a fight
每一次我们吵架
and you don't know who screwed up more,
你不确定是谁的责任之后
you come here, you get a dozen cupcakes,
你就会过来 叫一打小蛋糕
and you decide whether you should give them to me and apologize
再决定是把蛋糕给我再跟我道歉
or you should eat them yourself because you're so upset.
或者因为自己郁闷就把蛋糕都吃掉
I was so conflicted.
我实在不知道怎么办好
I'm gonna have to do so many crunches.
估计得狂做仰卧起坐才能消耗掉这些蛋糕
Jules, I'm really sorry I blew up at you.
茱尔斯 刚才和你发脾气真的很抱歉
No, honey. This is my fault.
不 亲爱的 这是我的错
I should have talked to you more
让爸爸住进来之前
before asking dad to move in with us.
我本该和你多商量一下
I just -- I got so excited
我只是 太兴奋了
at the fact that you said it was an option
当我听到你说爸爸可以搬进来住
that I started to really believe that's what you wanted.
我开始当真以为那就是你想要的
I was being selfish.
我之前太自私了
I do want him to move in with us.
我是很想让他搬进来和我们住
No, you don't.
不 你不想
And you shouldn't. That would be crazy.
而且你不该这么做 这太疯狂了
I mean, it would make me so happy
让爸爸和我们住
to have dad live with us,
会让我很开心
but that is not a good enough reason.
但这个理由不够好
No, you're wrong. It's the perfect reason.
不 你正说错了 这理由很完美
Jules, making you happy is more important to me
茱尔斯 对我来说 能让你开心
than anything in the world,
比世上任何东西都重要
so that's why we're gonna do this.
所以我们要这么做
That's why he's gonna move in with us.
要让你♥爸♥爸搬来和我们住
Because I love you so much that I j--
因为我是这么爱你
Jules, people are watching us.
茱尔斯 别人在看着咱们呢
Mm. I'm so turned on.
我现在好性奋啊
Mm. I don't care. Oh, really?
我不在乎 真的吗
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Ellie! Come over here so I can see what you're wearing today!
艾莉 过来让我看看你今天穿了什么
You care what I wear?
你还在乎我穿什么呢
Of course! It's Trav's college graduation!
当然啦 这可是小崔的大学毕业典礼呀
You'll be standing next to me in every single picture.
每张相片里 你都要站在我旁边
I will? Who else would I be standing next to?
真是我吗 那我还能和谁站一起
My husband?
我老公吗
And when I get so happy that I have to kiss someone,
我要是太兴奋了 想要亲个人
I'm grabbing you. Not Laurie?
我可是要亲你的 不是劳里吗
No! She's way too aggressive.
不 她太吓人了
It's like putting your mouth
亲她就好像是把你的嘴
on the nozzle of a gas-station vacuum.
放在了加油站真空吸尘器的喷嘴上一样
I'll go get my best outfit.
那我去拿我最好的衣服
Something that makes your boobs pop.
能让你的胸挺起来的那种
You know, like mine.
就像我这件似的
Okay!
好的
Well, this is nice,
这可真好
being here for my grandson's graduation.
能在这里参加外孙的毕业典礼
Too bad he's graduating from art school.
糟糕的是 他毕业于艺术学校
I hear his macaroni-necklace final was a killer.
我听说他的"通心粉项链"可是个亮点
Look, Chick, um... about what I said...
奇克 对于我之前说过的话
You were just venting.
你只不过是在发泄
And you have every right. I'm not an easy houseguest.
你有权利这么做 我也不是个好沟通的人
Well...yeah. You're a handful.
是啊 你是挺棘手的
But you're family, Chick. And we care about you.
但我们是一家人 奇克 我们关心你
And I'm glad you're there.
我很高兴你能和我们待在一起
You're a good man, Grayson.
你是个好男人 格雷森
Jules is lucky to have you.
能有你在身边 茱尔斯很幸运
The mafia didn't kill JFK.
肯尼迪不是黑♥手♥党♥杀的
Did so. Did not.
他们杀了 他们没有
So, this side is the red one.
这边是红酒
Right is red, left is white.
右边是红酒 左边是白酒
Red is right.
红酒的是右边
Laurie, take a picture of me and Ellie. Okay.
劳里 给我和艾莉照张相 好的
And "Cheese!"
茄子
Oh, it's a good one.
这张不错
I think we should call it "Best friends forever."
我们应该把它命名为"永远的好友"
I like it.
我喜欢这个名字
She likes it.
她喜欢这个名字
Thanks for telling me she was upset.
谢谢你告诉我她很不安
Of course. What are best friends for?
不客气 要不还要好朋友干嘛呀
Oh, don't start. I'm kidding. Come on. Let's go.
可别这样哇 开玩笑呢 走吧
Bobby! There you are! The ceremony's about to start!
鲍比 你可来了 典礼就要开始了
I've been to Tampa and back.
我去了坦帕 刚回来
I've been in three different gyms, four different bars,
我去了三个健身房♥ 四个酒吧
two Piggly Wigglys, and an alligator farm,
两家"小猪扭扭"和一家鳄鱼饲养场
But I got him!
但我后来找到了他
Captain Carnage, baby!
凶残队长哦 兄弟
Thanks for having me.
谢谢你能让我过来
You know, I have a real respect for education.
我很崇敬教育
Knowledge is power.
知识就是力量
There's a slight problem.
有个小状况
You know, when I didn't hear from you,
因为我之前没听到你消息
I-I went with my backup plan.
我就实行了我的后备计划
What was that?
什么计划
Big Daddy Payne.
佩恩老爹
Carnage. Oh, you brought BDP?
残队 你把佩爹带来了
He and the Captain are mortal enemies, man.
他和队长可是死对头啊 伙计
Oh. Well, they're actors. It's not real.
他们扮演的角色是死对头 现实中不是的
Hey, what part of "Loser leaves town"
关于"输家离开"这句话里
don't you understand, BDP?
你是哪里不明白呢 佩爹
Understand this, Carnage --
好好理解这句话吧 残队
I'm gonna kick your ass!
我要把你打得落花流水
Not if I kick yours first!
要是我先把你打成这样 你就不这么说了
BDP! Carnage! Man, chill out!
佩爹 残队 伙计 冷静点
They're gonna ruin Travis' graduation!
他们可要毁了崔维斯的毕业典礼啦
Then we have to stop them.
我们得阻止他们啊
Dad, what -- what's going --
老爸 这是怎么了
Ando!
小安
Oh, it is on now! I'm coming, guys!
打架开始了 我来了 伙计们
Got the rifle, and, yeah, that's hard,
有把来♥复♥枪♥ 是挺难的
but it's one guy.
但他就一个人
It could still -- it could happen.
仍然有可能发生
All right! Let's do thi--
好吧 让我们
Well, this ceremony just got so much better.
典礼这下可真的变得更好了
Who's next?!
下一个谁来接招
BDP!
佩爹
Is that Big Daddy Payne?
那是佩恩老爹吗
He once signed my boobs at an auto show.
在一次车展 他曾在我的胸上签过名
I saw a lot of these brawls when I was a kid.
我小时候 看过很多这样的争吵
Usually, my mom went home with the winner.
我妈通常和获胜者回家
You two are such white trash.
你俩可真是穷苦白人啊
That's not what I --
那不是我
I mean, somebody went to Oswald.
我认为是有人去找奥斯瓦尔德
Did you do this?
这是你造成的吧
I just wanted to give you an awesome graduation present.
我只是想给你一个很棒的毕业礼物
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Sorry for what?
为什么要道歉
This is amazing!
这个太好了
It is? Yes!
真的吗 是啊
You tracked down my favorite wrestlers!
你找到了我最喜欢的摔跤选手们
I got to see my dad take a chair to Captain Carnage's face!
我想看我老爸那椅子砸凶残队长的脸
This is your most impressive gift yet.
这可是你给我的最好的礼物
What?! I gotta get back in there, son.
什么 那我就要去加入战斗啦 儿子
Happy graduation!
毕业快乐
Whew! That was an epic rumble.
这可真是场壮大的群架啊
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表