剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
之后 我意识到我能掌控整个世界
Like a god.
像一个神
Uh, pretty cool, huh?
是不是很牛
It's all exactly to scale.
什么都是按比例做的
What's Grayson's doing laying facedown in the bathtub?
格雷森干嘛把脸埋在浴缸里
Oh, no. How did that happen?
不是吧 怎么会这样
It's me!
这是我
You gave me triceps.
你给我弄了个肱三头肌
I noticed you've been trying.
我看到你想锻炼
Yeah.
是啊
Oh. Mom will like the size of her boobs. Yeah.
老妈会喜欢她的大胸部 是啊
And her hair color is perfect.
她的发色太完美了
I used printer ink.
我用了打印机的油墨
Mrs. Torres! Okay, this is weird.
托瑞斯太太 这太奇怪了
This doll is physically colder than the others. Uh, yeah.
这个玩偶就比其他的都冷啊 是
Whoa. Hold up. Tom, is this supposed to be me?
等等 汤姆 这是我吗
I don't wear this much makeup. This doll looks insane.
我没化过这么浓妆 玩偶看起来都疯了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
It looks just like you. It's identical.
它跟你长得一模一样 完全一样
Seriously?!
真的吗
Hey, Tom, I can't help but notice that, uh,
汤姆 我注意到
Grayson is very tiny,
格雷森很小只
and you are extremely jacked.
而你极其的大块头
That's, uh, forced perspective. You--you wouldn't understand.
这是强迫透视[摄影技巧] 你不懂
Let's see what Bobby and Andy are up to.
我们来看看鲍比和安迪在做什么
I can't wait to meet my grandpuppies.
我等不及来看我的狗狗小孙孙
Welcome to the family, big guy.
欢迎你成为一份子
I'm your in-law Bobby Cobb.
我是你的姻亲 鲍比·科布
Excuse me?
你说什么
The pups. My dog is their pop.
这些小狗 我的狗狗就是它们的娃
How's this work? I name half, and you name half?
该怎么取名 我取一半 你取一半
'cause I wanna call him Gizmo.
我想叫他吉斯莫
That tickles.
好痒哦
Hey, is it too early to talk holidays?
谈假期在哪儿过是不是早了点
'cause you can have thanksgiving but I need christmas,
感恩节你能留着 圣诞节一定要去我家
'cause I wanna put 'em all in little tiny Santa hats.
我想要给他们戴圣诞小帽子
Look, I don't know who the hell you guys are,
我不知道你们俩是干吗的
but stay away from my dogs!
但是离我的狗狗远点
Stay away!
快滚
Hi. Would you like to buy some cookies?
你们好 想要买♥♥点饼干吗
Fine. I'll buy the whole bag.
好啊 整包我都要了
Here you go. Jellybean was right.
拿去吧 小软蛋说对了
The word is spreading.
流言已经传出去了
Oh, crap--Bonnie and Jerry.
我去 邦妮和杰瑞来了
Act like you're sad we can't make it to the wedding.
摆出不能去婚礼的伤感脸
Hey, guys!
大家好啊
Hi!
你们好
Come here!
来抱个
Nope.
不
Looks like we're having lunch.
这是在吃午饭吗
Actually, we were just leaving.
我们其实就要走了
Gotta go. I'm sorry. Bye, guys.
该走了 很抱歉 再见
See ya.
再见
Oh! We got your R.S.V.P.
我们收到了你们的邀请答复
We are so happy you're coming to the wedding.
你们可以来婚礼 真的很开心
Great.
太好了
We're registered at radio shack.
我们想要一个无线广播室
That's funny.
太好笑了
I'm pretty sure I marked "No," sealed the envelope,
我很确定我勾了 否 封起信封
and put into the mailbox.
放到邮箱了
So unless somebody got it out of the mailbox
除非有人从邮箱里拿出来
and changed our reply...
又改了我们的答复
Oh, my god. Your abs are tighter today.
我的天 你的腹肌今天更紧致了呢
How do you do it?
你怎么做到的
I added pilates to my workout.
我增加了普拉提的锻炼方法
Oh, so smart.
太聪明了
Travis is right. This is insane.
崔维斯太对了 这太可怕了
That's funny.
真好玩
My doll's shirt is the same material
我玩偶衣服跟我弄丢的
as my favorite dress that I can't find.
那件最爱的裙子是一样的布料
That is funny.
是很好笑
I can't believe you're making me miss my hockey game.
难以置信 你居然要我错过曲棍球比赛
Oh, wait. I just had a brain-flood.
等等 我突然来了个头脑洪流
If you mean "a really good idea,"
如果你想说 "很好的点子"
it's a brainstorm.
应该叫头脑风暴
Why? Storms are dark and confusing.
为什么 风暴又黑又混乱
A flood is a huge rush.
洪流是一股急流
Ellie?
艾莉
Change approved!
更改通过
Why don't we go to both?
为什么我们不能都做呢
The wedding's at 3:00. The game's at 4:00.
婚礼在三点 比赛在四点
We hit the wedding, we show our faces,
我们在婚礼露个脸
and then we go to the game.
然后再去比赛
I promise you this will work.
我保证一定会行得通
Hey, Tom, how did you know that
汤姆 你怎么知道
one of my boobs is slightly larger than the other?
我左右两边胸不一样大
That's it. I'm going to check our room for cameras.
够了 我去检查一下房♥间有没有摄像头
He won't find them.
他找不到的
What kind of man wants to keep a bunch of adorable dog pups
什么样的人才会让一群可爱的狗狗
away from their loving human grandpappy?
见不着亲爱的人类爷爷
I'd say a normal one.
正常人都会
Babe, back me up here.
亲爱的 你也说说
No, I'm sorry. What?
不 抱歉 什么
It's just, I can't hear you
我就是 听不到你
through all the layers of clown makeup that I'm wearing.
一层层小丑一样的浓妆堵着我了
And if you'll excuse me, I'm due back at the circus.
失陪了 我要回马戏团了
You know, where clowns work.
小丑工作的地方
What was that about? Huh?
她怎么了
I accidentally said something that hurt her feelings.
我不小心说错话让她受伤了
Travis, you should never
崔维斯 你绝对不应该
accidentally hurt someone's feelings.
不小心伤别人的心
It should be done with intent and purpose.
你必须是有目的性
Those shorts accentuate your baldness.
你的短裤让你的秃头更加明显了
Good one.
说得好
I should really go after her.
我应该去追她
Honey, your nastiness just gave me a great idea.
亲爱的 你深深的恶意给我了好主意
Did you have a brain-flood?
你是来了一个头脑洪流吗
What? Where'd that come from?
什么 那词哪儿冒出来的
I have no idea. But I approve.
不知道 但是我同意了
All right. You can help Bobby.
好吧 你可以帮下鲍比
I'm out.
我不
Come on! He needs a lawyer.
他需要一个律师
You're the most savage, ruthless ballbuster I've ever met.
你是我见过最无情无♥耻♥的女流氓
Go on.
继续说
You look smoking hot when you wear your ass-kicking heels...
你穿上踹蛋高跟鞋的时候特别美
and you've been thinking about going back to work.
而且你一直想着继续工作
This jackass won't even let me visit
那个家伙不让我去看
dog Travis' bastard puppies.
小崔狗的私生子
I do love destroying jackasses.
我的确喜欢灭坏蛋
How big a jackass is he?
那家伙有多壮
He wears a puka shell necklace.
他戴着一条海滩贝壳项链
When do we start?
我们什么时候开始
They're having their wedding in Bobby's boat yard?
他们在鲍比的船坞举♥行♥婚礼
Well, Bobby owed Jerry 6 bucks, and this is how they squared up.
鲍比欠了杰瑞六块钱 他们就扯平了
I love it!
我很喜欢
What do you think the theme is?
你觉得主题是什么
An A.A. Meeting? Craigslist?
戒酒会 "克雷格列表"见面会
S.T.D. Clinic.
性病诊所
I was thinking more like
我想着更像是
An afternoon in a beachside paradise.
在午后天堂一般的海滩
And then there's that guy.
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表