剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
a giant killer jellyfish, then he saw it.
一条巨型蜇人水母 那他就一定看见了
The head, the tail,
头部 尾部
the whole damn thing.
整条的水母
The beaches are closed.
我宣布 海滩关闭
I'm going home, ladies and gentlemen.
我要回家了 女士们先生们
Go, go!
滚吧 滚吧
Wa-wa--wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等一下
I do exaggerate a little bit sometimes,
我这人有时候确实有点夸张
But my best friend is legit.
但我的死党是个正直之人
And if mayor Torres says the beaches are safe,
如果托瑞斯镇长说海滩是安全的
then they're safe.
那么海滩就一定是安全的
And I'm gonna prove it.
现在我要去证明这一点
Not by yourself, you're not.
不能让你一个人去证明
What just happened?
发生了什么
We're... going in the water
我们 要下水了
to see if... it's safe.
看看水中 是否安全
Was that not... clear?
还不够明显吗
I need to move to a new town.
我得搬到一个新的镇上去了
I don't mean it in a bad way.
我也没什么恶意
I just think they'll be happier back home.
我只是觉得他们回家了会更开心
Of course.
当然了
My son is half Cuban,
我儿子有一半古巴血统
But I totally see what you're saying.
但我完全明白你的意思
Oh, Ellie.
艾莉
Your charm more than makes up for the fact
你的魅力完全弥补了
that you dress like a teenage boy.
你打扮成小青年的这副丑样
I sure do, Bev.
那是当然了 贝芙
Oh, you!
你呀
Uh, can you excuse us for a second?
能稍微借用她一下吗
No, I'm laughing. I wanna talk to you.
不 我正笑得开心呢 我想跟你谈谈
What the hell are you doing?
你这是在干什么呢
I'm being Chellie.
我在扮演"魅莉"的角色啊
'cause she's so fun and charming to be around.
因为她又风趣又有魅力 有她在身边真好
She is, but this isn't what I wanted.
确实如此 但我可不希望看到这种情景
Come on. You know me!
拜托 你知道我这个人的
I fall in love with new things.
我很容易爱上新事物
Remember that psychic phase I went through?
你还记得那段时间我迷上通灵吗
I had that crystal ball, and Bobby went bowling with it?
我买♥♥了个水晶球 鲍比拿去打保龄球了
New things come and go.
新事物总是来了又去
I just don't realize how beautiful and perfect
我总是在旧事物去了之后
the old thing was until it's gone.
才发现它有多美好
You miss and desperately love Ellie?
你很想念并超级爱艾莉吗
More than anything.
胜过一切
I'm so sorry, honey.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
It's okay.
没关系
Just that being nice hurts me to my core.
只不过扮演老好人 让我肝肠寸断
Unless I'm being nice to you.
除非我是对你一个人和善
Wait, does that mean I get to have Ellie back
等等 那意味着旧的艾莉又会回来
but also just a little side of Chellie?
同时又能感受到一丝"魅莉"之风吗
We'll see how it goes.
我们拭目以待吧
First, I have to take care of a little... something.
首先 我得解决一点 小问题
You're gonna go destroy those women, aren't you?
你要去用最恶毒的语言摧残那些女人 对吧
Beautiful bitch is back.
美丽贱女人又回来啦
Excuse me.
请问
How are you at making balls?
你们的"球"做的怎么样[蛋蛋]
Are you serious?
不是吧你
Come on, your kid is right here.
拜托 你的孩子就在这儿呢
Yes, and she loves soccer, so for her birthday...
是的 她喜欢足球 要定个足球蛋糕
We were hoping... My mistake.
我们想着... 我的错
Yes. No, I'm--I'm so sorry. Of course, yeah.
有的 不 我很抱歉 当然有了
I can make soccer balls.
我可以做足球蛋糕的
Do you know...
你知道
that this butterfly cake
这种蝴蝶蛋糕
is the first kind of cake that I ever learned how to make?
是我学会做的第一种蛋糕吗
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
It's so pretty. Can I have it?
好漂亮 能卖♥♥给我吗
Well, then. I-I guess we'll take the butterfly.
那我们就要蝴蝶蛋糕吧
Can I offer a more sensible solution?
我能提出一个比较理智的解决办法吗
Call a professional, see if the water's safe.
呼叫专业人士 检查一下水中是否安全
We don't need a professional.
我们不需要专业人士
We have friendship.
我们有友谊之盾
Best friendship! Oh, great.
最铁的友谊 好极了
Because I read that friendship
因为我在书中读到
keeps away jellyfish and sharks.
友谊能抵御水母和鲨鱼呢
So you should be all good.
所以你们应该会没事的
Ah, I don't see any jellyfish.
我没看到水母啊
I think we're safe.
我觉得我们是安全的
Yeah, I guess Darth Vader and his stormtroopers
是啊 我看达斯·维德和他的冲锋队
headed back to their underwater death st--aah!
已经滚回了水下的死亡心...
Did you just say "Death stah"
你刚是说"死亡心球"
like you're from New Jersey--
就像是带着新泽西的口音
Oh, man. It's about to get bad, isn't it?
天啊 情况要越来越糟糕了 对吧
Yes, it is.
是的 确实如此
Well, at least we're together--
至少我们兄弟在一起
Oh, man, they're every--
天啊 它们到处都是
And it looks like friendship does not keep jellyfish away.
看来友谊并不能抵御水母的袭击啊
Weak pour, dime eyes.
倒酒很怠慢 眯缝眼
What do you think I am, some slutty tourist in a corset?
你以为我是什么人 穿紧身衣的浪荡游客吗
You look so gorgeous.
你看上去真是美呆了
I wish I could stare at you forever.
我真希望可以永远盯着你
I get the best of both ellies.
我可以享受两种艾莉最出色的品质
This is perfect.
真是太完美了
Not for me. Nobody cares.
对我来说不是 没人管你
Who wants to dive into a tray
谁想放肆地吃一顿
of leftover erotic cake parts?
剩余的色情蛋糕部分
Duh, bring it.
来吧
I frankensteined all the unused boobs, butts, and limbs
我把所有没用上的奶♥子♥ 屁♥股♥和四肢
into one giant erotic cake super freak.
拼成一个巨大的超级色情蛋糕怪胎
It's like out of one of those Japanese anime pornos.
有点像日本动漫色情片中的人物
I'm guessing. I mean, how would I know in the first place?
我猜的而已 我怎么会知道如此淫♥荡♥之事呢
Hey, does it make me gay if I eat this?
如果我吃了这个 会显得我是同性恋吗
I think it does.
我觉得会吧
I'm doing it anyway.
我反正还是要舔吃
Well, you don't have to-- do you want a fork?
你也不必...你要个叉子吗
Still sore from the stings?
被水母蜇的还疼吗
But you know what might make us feel better?
但你知道什么能让我们感觉好受点吗
No, no, no, no, no. Sorry. Get out of here.
不 不 不 抱歉 快出去
Not that kind of bar.
我这里不是球迷酒吧
Go on. Sorry, fellas.
快出去吧 抱歉 兄弟们
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表