剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Bonus points for honesty, I suppose.
给你点诚实分
Uh, what would you say are your strengths?
你有什么长处吗
Sci-fi movie trivia,
做点科幻小♥电♥影♥
ironic t-shirt ideas, subtle sarcastic put-downs--
设计T恤 微妙地讽刺别人
nice tie, by the way.
顺便说一句 你的领带不错
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Not a strong start.
开场白不够好
But he could still put it around.
不过他还是有机会的
But you are passionate about coffee.
你对咖啡充满热情吧
Uh... coffee?
咖啡
I'm passionate about photography,
我对摄影充满热情
Passionate about my girlfriend.
对我女朋友充满热情
What kind of weirdo is passionate about coffee?
是什么样的怪咖才会对咖啡充满热情啊
This weirdo is passionate about coffee.
我这个怪咖就对咖啡充满热情
I think you should go.
你可以走了
I might not be able to pay with hugs anymore.
我以后都不能"以抱代付"了
If there is anything funnier than a cat C.P.A.
没什么会比夹着小公文包的
with a tiny briefcase...
猫会计师更有意思
I don't know what it is.
完全没看出来
You know, on my last bro day,
要知道我上次基友时间
my buddy and I took a cigarette boat
跟我兄弟开着快艇
to get cuban food...
到古巴去
in cuba.
吃了古巴菜
I should get some tuna.
我得去弄点♥金♥枪鱼
Snowball can get a little bratty
小雪球肚子一饿
If his blood sugar drops.
脾气就会变得不好
It's hard work being a cat-countant.
做喵会计应该会很辛苦
A cat-countant?!
喵会计
Can you not see yourselves? Look at you,
你们自己看不到是吧 瞧瞧你们
You're two grown men trying to put a cat
两个成年男人试着给一只猫
in a bow tie and a pocket protector. It's so stupid.
打领结插钢笔 傻不傻啊
You should at least make him something cool,
至少让它做些酷一点的事
you know, like...
比如说
You know, like a bartender or something.
比如说调酒师什么的
You mean, cat-tender?
你是说 调酒猫
Yeah, like a-- like a cat-tender.
没错 比如说调酒猫
To the pub!
酒吧走起
Okay, we are only going along with this insanity
我们最多假扮情侣到
until I find a way to straighten
我想出办法
this whole thing out.
证明自己是直的为止
Okay, well, as long as we are a couple,
在我们还是情侣期间
my relationship demands are as follows--
你需要做的有
constant touching, surprise kisses,
不时的抚摸亲吻
casual boob grazes, and regular compliments.
偶尔袭胸 还要经常赞美我
some good areas to focus on-- my eyes, hair, feet.
重点关照我的眼睛头发和脚
I'm out.
我不干了
Mrs. Torres, it's great to see you.
托瑞斯太太 很高兴见到你
It's so nice to be here... with my partner.
能跟我的伴侣一起过来真好
We are lovers, above all else.
我们都是彼此的挚爱
Isn't that right, lover?
没错吧 亲
Yes, lover.
是的 亲
Aw! You have that look in your eye,
你的眼睛好像在说
like you're about to pay me a compliment.
你准备赞美我了
You're... pretty,
你真 真漂亮
Particularly in the hair, eye, and feet area.
尤其是头发眼睛和脚的部分
It's inspiring to see a couple so in love.
见到这么相爱的伴侣真激动
I can't keep my hands off her.
我的手好像粘到她身上一样
Aw. Highway to the lady zone.
直接来到女士天堂
What-what?
是不
What-what, indeed.
没错
You know, I was hoping it wouldn't come to this,
我还以为不会落到这个地步的
but Trav has no job, no plan,
可是小崔现在没有工作也没有计划
and no respect for money.
还瞧不起金钱
It's time to scare him straight.
得吓吓他了
And I am the poster boy for zero ambition--
我就是那个最后一事无成的案例
living on a land boat, hand-to-mouth,
住在一艘岸上的船里 勉强糊口
and I use a costo-sized bag of oyster crackers as a pillow.
拿一大袋"好市多"的小饼干当枕头
Why don't you just roll up a towel?
你怎么不卷条毛巾做枕头
What would I put under the door
那我用什么垫在门下面
to keep the snakes out?
防止蛇钻进来
What's up, parental unit?
发生什么事儿了 家长们
Travis, have a seat.
崔维斯 请坐
Let me tell you about my life, son.
我给你讲讲我的人生吧
Last night I had six doritos locos tacos
我昨晚吃了六个多丽滋玉米卷
and fell asleep naked under the stars,
然后在星光下裸体睡着了
I got no job,
因为我没有工作
and nowhere to be when I wake up.
醒了以后也不知道去哪里
Sounds... amazing.
听起来 超酷的
It's awful.
明明超悲催
You know, he has to steal his electricity from a sushi restaurant/ gas station.
要知道他居然从寿司店加油站里偷♥电♥
Of course, if he was willing to get a job,
当然 如果他想找份工作的话
He wouldn't be in this pathetic situation.
他就不会这么苦逼了
I don't know if it was pathetic.
我不觉得那很苦逼
It's pathetic and embarrassing.
是又苦逼又丢脸
And that's what's gonna happen to you, boy.
你以后也会这样
Is this some type of "Scared straight" routine?
你们是在搞什么恐吓教育法吗
Travis, you need a wake-up call.
崔维斯 你该醒醒了
I mean, I can't believe how you acted in that interview.
我不忍♥直视你昨天面试的样子
So you were spying on me in the interview?
所以我面试的时候 你在监视我
Why can't you just let me do anything on my own?
你就不能让我自己做事情呢
Yeah, Jules, why do you always have to meddle?
对啊 茱尔斯 你为什么老管闲事
What are you doing? We're a team.
你在干嘛 我们是同一战线的
We were until you threw me under the bus.
我们本来是的 谁叫你对我落井下石
Yes, but we were supposed to throw you
对啊 但是我们就是应该一起
under the bus together.
对你落井下石啊
This is crazy! I'm outta here.
你们疯了吗 我不玩了
Yeah, you know what? I'm outta here, too.
对 我也不玩了
Well, I'm outta here, too!
那 我也走了
Damn it! This is not an easy place to storm out of.
该死 真不是摔门而出的好地方
Wow, really sucking it down, huh?
喝得好凶啊
Yeah, so what?
那又怎样
Your wine is like crap, pretzels are stale.
你的酒好难喝 你的饼干都过期了
What's that stupid photograph?
那张傻兮兮的照片是怎么回事
Oh, that's me and my buddy Blake
那是我和我兄弟布雷克
with Gloria Estefan's grammy.
跟葛洛丽亚·伊斯特芬的奶奶
We were being bro-dacious.
好基友一辈子
Well, that's actually kinda cool.
的确挺潮的
I'm sorry, honey, I'm just--
抱歉 亲爱的 我只是...
I'm upset about this Travis thing.
我只是在纠结崔维斯的事情
And Bobby completely ruined our "Scared straight" routine.
而且鲍比把整个恐吓教育法都毁了
That never works.
那套完全没用
Although, I do do a great angry inmate.
不过我可以把愤怒的囚犯模仿得很像
Boy, you don't wanna come into my world.
小子 你不会想要来我的地盘
I'll slap some strawberry lip gloss on you
因为我会把草莓唇膏扔给你
and make you my woman.
让你成为我的女人
Ooh, can we do that tonight?
我们晚上可以这样来吗
What? No.
什么 不要
All right, maybe the "Scared straight" thing was a dumb idea.
好吧 也许恐吓教育法是很傻
But I just--I want travis to start thinking
但是我只是...我想要崔维斯开始
about his future.
思考他的前途
I didn't start working right after college,
我也没有一毕业就工作
and look at me now.
但你现在瞧瞧我
I'm a successful, responsible business owner.
我现在是个又成功又负责的企业家
Grayson, look at these prosthetic cat paws
格雷森 看看这对假猫爪
so Snowball can mix drinks.
雪球也能来调酒啦
I didn't-- what was that about?
我没有...我都不知道那是啥
I didn't even know he was back there.
我都不知道他在那里
I know I meddle in Travis' life.
我知道崔维斯的事情我管太多了
I just--I want him to make smart choices
我是想 我希望他能做个聪明的决定
so he doesn't end up struggling like Bobby and I did.
那他就不会像鲍比和我那样纠结
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表