加州靡情 前情提要
my name is hank
我叫Hank
i know
我知道
mia
我叫Mia
This is Mia, Phil's daughter, and this is Hank.
这是菲尔的女儿米亚 他是汉克
You... you two know each other?
你俩认识吗
no she is sixteen
不认识 她才16岁
16, wow.
16岁啊
It's not a memoir.
这不是本自传
It's written account of my sexual relationship with you.
这是本我们俩的性关系的纪录
Written by me as a fucking novel.
是我写的本小说
Even I'm confusing I stole the damn thing.
连我都糊涂了 我把它偷过来了
Oh, didn't you get the memo?
你没看到便签?
I'm taking fucking punching" all over this fair country of ours...
我正带着《性♥爱♥和拳头》全国巡回呢全国巡回呢
Coming soon to supersize bookstore near you.
马上就到你家附近的超大书城了哟
They came...
离婚协议
The divorce papers.
已经寄来了
I have said all along I still love you.
我说过我一直都是爱你的啊
Fuck your pussy.
快上我
Ow! Oh, my back!
哦 我的背
You okay?
你还好吗
Okay.
凑合吧
What the fuck is this?
这算什么啊
Fucking retarded.
真是个呆子
Retarded and sweet...
虽然呆却很甜蜜
Just like you, Runkle.
你就是这样的 朗克尔
I can't belive you slept with all of them.
我真不敢相信你和她们都睡过
Yes, I suppose I did.
我想是的
so what,you're saying we just pack up and leave l.a.?
什么意思 你是说我们就打包 离开LA
the three of us move back to new york,together?
我们三个人一起搬回纽约?
yeah.end of the semester.whatever.
嗯 学期结束 随便你
♪ and i'm there with you in ensenada ♪
♪ And i'm there with you in ensenada ♪
♪ and i'm here in echo park £¬carmelita ♪
♪ And i'm here in echo park , carmelita ♪
what is it about new york,hank?
纽约有什么好的 Hank
what do you think you're gonna find there?
你觉得能在那里找到什么?
happiness.
幸福
i'll be happy...
我会最终
finally.
找到幸福
are you sure?
你确定?
yes,of course i'm sure.
是的 我当然确定
it's what i want.
这就是我想要的
i love you.
我爱你
wherever you go,there you are.
你不管到哪里都是这副样子
oh,well,that is true,honey,but why do you drink so much?
哦 这倒是真的 宝贝 但是 你为什么喝这么多酒?
are you punishing yourself?
你是不是在惩罚自己?
do you feel guilty about something?
你是不是因为什么而内疚啊?
i miss fucking you.
我想和你上♥床♥
mm,i miss it too,but i just can't do that anymore.
我也想 但是我不能再这么做了
i don't care anymore,hank.
我已经不在乎了 Hank
our best days are behind us now.
我们最好的时光已经过去了
you're just chasing the dragon.
你是在白费力气
we're never gonna live happily ever after.
我们绝不会得到幸福
you're gonna die poor,drunk,and alone.
你到老会孤单无助 整天酗酒
i was available,hank.
你可以得到我的 Hank
why didn't you love me back?
你为什么没有爱我?
well,because i love her.
因为我爱的是她
you're my role model,you know,for men,for relationships.
你是我的榜样 你知道吗 在男人和感情方面
what hope could i possibly have?
我还可能有什么希望?
♪ i think i'm sinking down ♪
♪ I think i'm sinking down ♪
♪ and i'm all strung out on heroin ♪
♪ And i'm all strung out on heroin ♪
♪ on the outskirts of town ♪
♪ On the outskirts of town ♪
are you okay? oh,i'm fine.
你没事吧? 哦 没事
i'm fine.
没事
what up,ladies?
什么情况 女士们?
your daughter has a question for you. all right.
你女儿有问题要问你 好啊
ask away,shortness.
问吧 小乖乖
what's that place,again,with the really good bagels?
那个地方叫什么来着 百吉圈很好吃的那家
oh,how soon they forget.
忘得还真快啊
murray's,the answer is murray's.
Murray's 那家店叫Murray's
murray's.
Murray's
that's right.
对了
what about that other place,on the west side,we go for breakfast sometimes?
另外那个地方呢 在西边 我们有时候去吃早饭
barney something yeah,greengrass barney greengrass,
叫Barney什么的 恩 Greengrass Barney Greengrass
where you may have very well been conceived,young lady.
你可能就是在那里被造出来的
really? yeah.
真的? 真的
actually,no,it was the bathroom at cbgb's.
实际上 应该是在CBGD的洗手间里
jesus christ,boundaries,people.
老天呀 注意点行不行
yeah,well,we went to the bathroom at greengrass the next day,if you recall.
是啊 我们第二天去的Greengrass 的洗手间 如果你记起来的话
andand who's to say which batch of seed took root,woman?
保不齐哪次撒的种就生根了呢 女人
this is true. and there goes my appetite.
这倒是真的 我胃口没有了
we should maybe go pay a visit there,to that shrine to your vagin...a.
我们应该去探访一下 你的阴♥道♥圣地
one of these days i'm going to start talking openly about sex,and you're not gonna like it.
总有一天我会开始敞开谈性 你们不会喜欢的
can you pass the orange juice?
你能把橙汁递给我吗?
of course.
当然
come on!
来吧
this is fun.i'm gonna miss this.
真好玩 我会怀念这里的
i'm gonna miss you,man.
我会想你的
i'm gonna miss you too,vanilla sweetness.
我也会想你的 香草甜心
no,i mean,i'm really gonna miss you.
不 我说真的 我真的会想你的
you are my best friend,hank.
你是我最好的朋友 Hank
why don't you just come to new york with us?
那你干嘛不跟我们去纽约?
really? yeah.
真的? 真的
you can be our houseboy,homeboy.
你可以给我们当佣人
that would be fun,actually,yeah.
其实会挺有意思的
i could make you guys breakfast.
我会给你们做早餐
i could help becca get dressed and ready for school.
我会帮Becca穿衣服 准备上学
she's not a toddler,you fucktard.
她又不是刚会走路 你个傻B
oh,i don't know.
我怎么知道
i don't have any kids...
我又没有孩子
yet.
还没有
what do you mean "yet?" you've had,like,five vasectomies.
你什么意思"还没有" 你都结五回扎了
two,buddy boy,two.
两回 老兄 两回
and,you know,i think maybe it might be time for a reversal.
我觉得是时候解扎了
i think i might like to make a baby with marcy. interesting.
我想我应该会喜欢和Marcy生个孩子 有意思
hashas marcy shown any inclination that she might want to make a baby with you?
Marcy有没有表示愿意给你生个孩子呢?
i have reason to believe she might be open to such a thing.yes,i do.
我有理由相信她可能会接受 是的
would that be before or after the divorce papers come through? no,no,no you don't know,hank.
是离婚协议签下来之前还是之后呢? 不 不 你不明白 Hank
we've been getting along like gangbusters lately.
我们最近相处的非常好
really,i would say,if i was a bettin' man,that these two crazy kids are gonna work it out.
要是我再好点儿 我的蛋蛋可能已经成功了
yes,we are backup high.
是的 我们又回到好日子了
give me five.
击一下掌
way up,in the air.
举起来 高点儿
up..yeah,okay. too high for me.
太高了 好吧
honey,i'm home.
宝贝我回来了
hey,look what the cat dragged in.
看看猫托回家什么来了
hi,hank.
嗨 Hank
wow,it's my favorite female novelist.
哇 这不是我最喜爱的女作家吗
doesn't she look beautiful?
她看起好漂亮是吧?
yes,she does.
是啊 很漂亮
look at you all footloose and fancyfree and grown up.
看看你 都长大了 自♥由♥自在了
yeah,i'm glad i caught you guys before you took off for new york.
是啊 真高兴在你们搬去纽约之前 见到你们
so,uh,what what brings you to to these fair parts?
是什么风把你吹来的呢?
the,uh,paperback is coming out,and we're doing a little signing/reading in venice.
我的书已经出来了 我们在Venice这块儿有签售会
i want you guys to come.
我希望你们能来
oh,god,would that we could,but we have too much with the packing.
哦 天啊 能去的话我们肯定去 但是我们要打包的东西太多了
it's overwhelming,really,and we got to set our affairs in order,so to speak.
太多了 真的 我们得把手头上的事情整整 是吧
no,ii that's all taken care of.
不 我 我都已经收拾好了
ii said yes already,that we'd go.
我已经答应Mia了 说我们会去
of course you did.
当然
well,and also,mia wants to introduce us to someone.
而且 Mia想给我们介绍个人
oh,a parole officer,perhaps?
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表