Previously on californication...
加州靡情 前情提要...
no o wants to publish your book.
没人愿意出版你的书
this is a big fuckin' bummer.
这也太他妈的糟烂了
i could really use an influx of "cashish" right about now.
我现在还真需要点''妈泥''
runkle,quit beating your meat.
Runkle 别打手♥枪♥啦
hank moody,sue collini.
这是Hank Moody 这是Sue Collini
becca's dad,right?
你是Becca的父亲是吗?
yikes.
是地
chelsea's mom?
你是Chelsea的妈妈?
hey,speak of the shedevils.
嘿 说小魔女小魔女到
can i go over to chelsea's?
我能去Chelsea家玩么?
actually,stay for dinner.
要不一块吃晚饭吧
hank moody...
Hank Moody...
i'd like to introduce you to richard bates,the writer.
来给你介绍Richard Bates 作家
he's going to be teaching here this year.
今年他来这教书
big fan.
忠实粉丝哦
drink with me. ten years' sobriety down the drain.
干一杯 十年戒酒大业付诸东流
fuck me.
杀了我吧
i can't afford to keep paying rent and mortgage at the same time
房♥租和贷款一起来我可付不起
okay?i'll justi'll move back in.
好 那我搬回去住
this can't be right.
不可以
it's within his right.
这是他的权利
yes!
多谢!
you're the dean of this fine institute of fancy book learning?
你是这花式书院的院长?
Who...
谁想看我一边说话一边跳尿尿舞?
let's get your clothes.
我们去穿衣服好不好
what about bates?
那Bates怎么办?
is he gonna be able to do his thing?
还能去做老师吗?
from rehab?
你说戒酒以后?
i doubt it.
极度怀疑
you wouldn't happen to know of any other
你不会碰巧知道哪个
bad boy novelists looking for a teaching gig,would you?
混账小说家在找教书的差事吧?
yes,marcy.
说 Marcy
how are things at work,teach?
工作咋样啦 老师?
excellent question,cougar smurf.
问得好 洗钱高手
aside from the fact that i generally loathe young people,it's a pretty cush gig.
要不是没米 我才不鸟那帮小P孩呢
and we're keeping our hands off the young nubiles,are we?
咱还不能沾染未婚女青年 对不?
Who...
谁那么稀罕小女孩了
present company excepted,of course.
当然 我面前这位另当别论咯
of course.
是哦
are you okay over there?
在那摇头晃脑的干嘛?
are you stroking out or something?
是要把什么晃出去么?
oh,whatever do you mean?
啊 啥意思?
you're grinning like a mongoloid.
你笑得像个蒙古人
no,i think i'm just feeling grateful.
我哪有 就觉得很感动啊
this seems like old times,don't it? here we go.
就像回到了从前 是不? 又来了
truth be told,i remember the food being a hell of a lot better.
老实说 我记得从前的菜要好吃得多
what about this steak?
就说这牛排吧
tastes like prison ass.
吃起来跟牢饭似的
becca.
Becca
miss.
小妞
you're not eating.
你不吃啊
what's wrong with you?
咋回事你?
nothing.
没事
i'm on a diet.
减肥呢
what?
啊?
you are a beautiful,young,white woman.
你可是个年轻貌美的白种小萝莉
remember that.
记住咯
you do not need to be on a diet.
你不需要减肥啊
dad,i could easily lose ten pounds.
老爸 我这样能掉十斤
your mother would kill me if you develop an eating disorder.
你要得了饮食紊乱症啥的 你娘得杀了我
i like me a big girl.
我就喜欢壮壮的女孩
yeah,before marcy here,most of my girlfriends were somewhat zaftig.
Marcy出现以前 我大多数女朋友都很丰满
Your shop...
你家就是一Lane Bryant的半价店
that's right,that's right.big and getable.
对 对 丰满又好泡
that's the way i liked 'em.
我就喜欢这样
and then old halfpint here came along and...
直到出现了这么个娇小可人儿...
oh,god.please cut the sweet talk,will you?
哦 老天 你就不能不说那些肉麻话吗?
we're not together.
我们又没复合
we're living together.
又没住一起
there is a huge difference.
这是有本质不同的
i've made my intentions known.
反正我的意思已经很明确了
love will find a way.
爱情总有解决的办法
no,no,no,no.
别动别动别动
sit.sit,relax,eat,enjoy.
坐着 坐着 放轻松 好好吃
i will get it.
我去
i'm sorry,my nubian brother.
不好意思 我的努比亚老兄
we're right in the middle of dinner.
我们正在吃晚饭
we're not interested this evening.ta.
今晚不行 您走好
not interested in what,exactly?
什么不行?
whatever it is you're selling,brother.
不管你卖♥♥的是什么都不行 老兄
let me guess.magazine subscriptions?
我猜猜 订杂♥志♥?
my wife marcy
Marcy
marcy?
Marcy?
my wife?
我老婆?
i'm here to pick up marcy.
我是来接Marcy的
for our date.
去约会
thank you.
谢谢
see you around,my nubian brother.
回见 努比亚老兄
"the shy,talented vampire "looked up to his centuriesold mentor.
"羞涩而赋有天才的吸血鬼" 抬头注视着他那足有百岁之寿的老师
"even in the twilight of his eternal youth,
"即使处于永世青春的迟暮之年''
"the old man was wickedsmart and roguishly handsome,
"他依然拥有狡黠的智慧和风流的英俊面庞''
"a glint of the devil flickering in his beautiful,undead eyes.
"一丝邪恶的光在他美丽犹存的眼中闪烁''
"the young vampire knew there was much to be learned "from his bloodsucking mentor
"年轻的吸血鬼知道从他嗜血的老师那'' 他还有很多需要学习的
"how to live,how to feed,how to fuck.
"比如如何生存 如何觅食 如何做♥爱♥
"but the boy was hungry.
"可年轻人饿得厉害
"ravenous,actually.
"简直说得上是贪婪
"soon he would have to feed,"and feed he would.
"他需要马上吃点什么" 对 他需要进食
"the moronic frat boys that mocked him on a daily basis were good for something at least.
"那个白天嘲笑过他的白♥痴♥应该能填塞牙缝''
" ii'm just texting with my daughter.
我跟我闺女发短♥信♥呢
it's the only time she actually acknowledges my existence.
只有这时候她才承认我这个老爹
okay,so what about balt's story?
好了 大家觉得Balt的故事怎么样啊?
i heard something about vampires and frat boys and cum,so i'm halfchubbed.
貌似有吸血鬼啊 白♥痴♥啊啥的 听得我都要硬了
how about the rest of you spoiled,rich kids?
你们这帮有钱人家的孩子觉得呢?
someone?
有人么?
anyone?
一个都没有?
bueller?
没人么?
bueller?
真没人么?
bueller.what say ye,jackie?
还是没人 你觉得呢 Jackie?
he's my roommate.
他是我室友
he'll get mad at me.
会生我气的
maybe,but ultimately he'll thank you for having the balls to say something of substance.
可能吧 不过最后他还是会谢谢你 有勇气说点什么
okay.
那好吧
well,i've told him a thousand times he needs to drop the vampire bullshit.
我跟他说过一千遍了 别写什么吸血鬼
it's stupid.
太傻冒了
you're not a fucking creature of the night,balt.
你根本不是什么黑暗的生物 Balt
says you,slut.
说你自己吧 贱♥人♥
see?what'd i tell you?
你看? 我跟你说什么来着?
anything else?
还有吗?
well,uh,there was an awful lot of talk about fucking,but no actual sex.
呃 还有写了那么多要做啊要做啊 可根本没干
that kind of bummed me out.
看得我非常不爽
well,it is possible that longing for something is better than actually having it.
也许对某种东西的渴望比真正拥有更过瘾
i've heard it said that satisfaction is the death of desire.
我听说欲望满足以后就没有欲望了
interesting.
有意思
do you need a tampon?i think i have an extra in my purse.
要卫生巾么? 我包里应该还有一个
look at the time already.
看看都几点了
actually,there's 15 minutes left.
还有十五分钟
which is why i will leave you with this.
这正是我的用意
i can't teach you how to write,and anybody who says they can is full of shit.
我教不了你们怎么去写作 谁要说他能 他就是在扯蛋
the only thing i can do is write about the shit that excites me,
我能教给你们唯一的一件事是 我只写能让我激♥情♥澎湃的东西
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表