oh,i should take this somewhere else.
我得到别地儿接这个电♥话♥去
santa monica perhaps.
可能是Santa Monica
tell her i said hi.
替我问好
i will not.
我才不呢
city morgue.
市停尸房♥
you kill 'em,we chill 'em.
您负责屠宰 我们负责冷冻
hey,did she get off to school okay?
嘿 她上学还好吧?
one would hope.
希望如此
jesus.
老天
well,that's not very comforting.
这话不怎么让人安心啊
oh,well,you know,the peoples of the dean,they are many things,
你知道学校那帮老师 啥都能整出来
but not punctual is not one of them.don't worry so much.
但从来不会迟到 别担心了
i tried to check in with her.
我试着联♥系♥她
i texted,i checked her twitter page.
给她发短♥信♥ 看她的Twitter
i got nothing.i mean,no response.
什么也没有 没有反应
duh,we're ruining her life,remember?
我们正在摧残她的人生 还记得不?
or maybe it's game day for the crimson tide.
说不定她只是来月经了
you know how edgy you get when aunt flo's in town.
你大姨妈进城的时候你也暴躁的很
hank,are you trying to piss me off?
Hank 你存心惹我生气是不是?
you see?
你看吧
is it arts and crafts week at panty camp for you,too?
你是不是也来月经了?
hank!
Hank!
what was that?
那是什么?
uh,what was what?
呃 什么什么?
someone just said "hank.
有人刚才叫你Hank
" no,that was,uh,the cleaning lady.
哦 那是... 是清洁女工
the cleaning lady,that was.
清洁女工 那是
oh,so since when did we have a cleaning lady?
我们啥时候开始请清洁女工了?
uh,soon.
刚请的
recently.
最近
she doesn't appear to be dusting.
她好像没在打扫
the place is a mess.
简直太乱了
you saw that shit.it's fucked up.
看见这堆东西了 太乱了
i gotta go.
我得挂了
what the fuck is this? she won't wake up.
到底怎么了? 她醒不来了
shitness.is she dead?
靠 她是不是死了?
i don't know.
我不知道
ooh,that's some intense morning breath.
哦 好重的口气
cheese doodles and beer midnight snack of champions.
起司面条加啤酒 冠军的宵夜啊
she's breathing.
她还喘气呢
what'd she take? i have no idea.
她吸的什么? 我不知道
she's like a walking pharmacy,this one.
这个家伙完全是个活药房♥
she took some ex.
她吃了点摇♥头♥丸♥
we both did.
我们都吃了
top of the morning,chumly.
早上好啊伙计
what the fuck do you want?
你♥他♥妈♥的要干什么?
this guy know who i am?
这个家伙知道我是谁吗?
course he knows who you are.
他当然知道你是谁
you met at my place,shared a meal,in fact.
你们在我家见过面
broke some bread.
一起吃过顿饭
where's the respect?
他不知道尊重别人?
why's he being such a douche?
怎么跟个白♥痴♥似的?
hey,watch it,rick springfield.
小心点 Rick Springfield
i'm in no mood.
老子心情不好
hey,studs,step back.
嘿 愣头青们 退后
no need for a cockfight.
没必要在这里斗鸡
we're here to see about the porsche,okay?
我们是来看保时捷的
you're selling,rick's looking to buy.
你要卖♥♥ Rick想买♥♥
we set this up last night,remember?
我们昨天晚上定好的 记得不?
yes,i remember now,but can we reschedule?
恩 现在想起来了 改约个时间吧?
i've got a comatose stripper in my bed.
我床上躺着个昏迷的脱衣舞娘
i been there.
我也碰见过这事儿
can i help?
我帮帮你?
man,you hear that?
伙计 听见了吗?
nothing like the sound of a stripper's head on a hardwood floor.
什么也比不上 脱衣舞♥女♥头撞地板的声音响啊
what the fuck is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥的有什么毛病啊?
what?
怎么了?
oh,you don't rough 'em up?
你没对她们玩SM?
oh,excuse me,george bailey.
不好意思 George Bailey
get a load of this guy.
听听这家伙
last fuckin' boy scout over here.
跟最后的童子军似的
♪ jessie is a friend yeah,i know he's been a good friend of mine ♪
♪ Jessie是我的好朋友 他是我的好朋友 ♪
charlie,you gotta get this ass clown out of here before i start swinging.
Charlie 在我挥拳头之前 把这个混♥蛋♥弄出去
oh,yeah?
哦 是吗?
you want to throw down,bad boy,huh?
你要来较量较量 坏小子?
you think you can take this?
你以为你打得过我?
guess what?
猜怎么着?
i shit a pint of blood this morning.
我今早拉了一品脱血
why?
为啥?
charlie,could you get this girl out of here for me?
Charlie帮我把这个姑娘弄出去
i don't know,hank.
我不知道 Hank
this is kind of dirty business.
这可不是什么干净差事
you know,it's a little shady for me.
会败坏我名誉的
when was the last time i asked you to do something for me?
我多久没开口让你帮忙了?
what are you talking about?
你说什么呢?
i got you those reservations you wanted that time at mr. chow's.
我不是还在周家餐馆帮你定位子了
yes,you did,spring of 2003.
确实 那是2003年春天的事儿了
i remember.i was still with karen back then.
我记得 我那时还跟Karen一起呢
you think that shit is easy,hank?
你以为那事简单的很啊 hank?
you try it sometime.
你也来试试
restaurant people can be very dismissive.
餐馆的人可势利眼儿了
okay,all right,all right.
好吧 好吧
here's how it's gonna go.
我们这么办吧
me and rick,we're gonna take her to the e.r.,see what's what.
我和Rick把她带到急诊室 看看到底怎么回事
we'll leave your name our of it.
尽量不让你受牵连
and while we're there,we should really look into why you're shitting so much blood.
到急诊室的时候 顺道看看你到底是为啥拉这么多血
let's go.
走吧
easy does it,easy does it.
轻点儿 轻点儿
narrow doorway.
门口狭窄
safety first.
安全第一
hey,you're rick springfield,aren't you?
你是Rick Springfield 对吧
that's right,tiny dancer.
是的 小舞娘
hey,you look kind of familiar.
你看起来有点眼熟
you ever shake your ass for me?
是不是也在我面前扭过屁♥股♥?
no,but my mom did,back in the day.
不 不过我妈以前给你扭过
i think you guys boned.
我想你们上过床
right on.she say good things about my big teninch?
正解 她有没有夸过我的大家伙?
she said you refused to put a rubber on it.
她说你都不愿意用套套
that's right,baby.
对了 宝贝
skin on skin,let the love begin.
肌肤相亲 爱意绵延啊
oh,hey,watch what the fuck you're doing,rick springfield.
小心点儿 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么啊 Rick Springfield
you know what?
告诉你们
i've just about had it with this guy and his snotty fucking comments.
这个贱♥人♥讲贱话 我也没差
i will fuck you till your ass bleeds,cowboy.
我要干的你屁♥眼♥儿流血 小子
thank god,'cause i don't think that's gonna take very long.
谢天谢地 我想大概花不了多长时间
fuck!
操!
really?
来真的?
shit.
靠
i know you're in there,hank moody.
我知道你在家Hank Moody
i heard the footsteps.
我听见脚步声了
open up.
开门
get in the bedroom.back in the bedroom.
躲到卧室里去 躲到卧室里去
jilly!
Jilly!
good morning.
早上好
good morjust stopping by,huh?look at you.
早上好 路过啊? 瞧瞧你
yeah,i figured i'd catch you before you left for work.
我想在你上班前逮住你
caught me you did.
确实叫你给逮着了
you caught me.
叫你逮住了
yeah.it's a pretty safe bet,considering you're almost always late.
嗯 胜算很大 因为你老是迟到
you gonna invite me in,or what?
你不让我进去吗?
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表