oh,please.
拜托
you fathers have it easy.
你们做父亲的算轻松了
most days,i can barely get a civil word out of chelsea.
大多数时间 Chelsea跟我几乎无话可说
at least becca still talks about you with some sort of twisted affection.
至少Becca还愿意跟你谈点 小小感情之类的事
re-becca?
Re-becca?
my becca?that doesn't sound like her.
我家Becca? 一点都不像她
no,it's true.
不 是真的
we had an interesting discussion the other day about
某天我们对你擅长的色情学原理
the more scatological elements in your work.
进行过一次有趣的探讨
and she knows quite a lot about rabelais.
她对拉伯雷有相当深刻的了解
yes,that's me.i taught her that shit.
是 是我 我教了她很多这些东西
yeah,i figured,when she told me all about
我就知道 在她告诉我
how you got your start in new york and how you met her mother.
你在纽约的发迹史还有 你跟她妈妈的相遇
Yeah! I mine She like to be...
对 我是说 她好像对于
the issue of whether you two are still together or not.
你们俩能否复合感到迷惑
aren't we all.
谁不是呢
oh,well,that's a shame.
哦 那太糟了
gosh,i'd love to fix you up sometime.
唉 我很愿意助你们一臂之力的
uh,i appreciate that,but that's a fool's errand.
厄 我很感激 但这会无疾而终的
oh,really?why is that?
哦 真的? 为什么
well,it's my purgatory,really.
是我自作自受 真的
dinner,drinks,whatever.
佳肴 美酒 不管什么
never really all that interested,but i find myself telling her how beautiful she is anyway.
一向没什么意思 但我对她说 她无论何时都是那么美好
'cause it's true.
这是事实
all women are,in one way or another.
在某种程度上 所有女人都是
you know,there's always something about every damn one of you.
你知道 总有东西能他妈的触动你
there's a smile,a curve,a secret.
可能是一个微笑 一个弧度 一个秘密
you ladies really are the most amazing creatures.
你们女人真的是最不可思议的生物
my life's work.
我一生都参不透的迷
but then there's the morning after.
但随之而来的是天亮了
the hangover,and the realization that i'm not quite as available as i thought i was the night before.
只剩宿醉 我意识到自己 不再如前夜那般自♥由♥了
and then she's gone.
于是她离开了
and i'm haunted by yet another road not taken.
而我现在仍在一条不为人接受的小径游荡
i'm impressed.
我很感动
you actually dropped the act for a moment and said something real.
你愿意摘下面具告诉我真心话
yes,i do that sometimes.
是啊 我有时会这么做
but you never know when it's coming.
但你永远不知道那什么时候发生
you gotta stay on your toes.
你应该时刻准备着
i'm like a boxer that bobs and waves like mohammed ali or joe frazier or sugar ray leonard.
我就像个拳击手 如阿里或是Joe Frazier 或者 Ray Leonard那般挥拳和挥手
basically,i'm just listing boxers you might have
事实上 我刚在列你可能知道的拳手名单
i'm sorry.
我很抱歉
the party's downstairs,isn't it?
派对就在楼下 对吧
i think you might be selling yourself a little short.
我想你或许低估了你自己
with just the tiniest bit of effort,
再稍加努力
you could've had someone much younger and much hotter.
你本可以搞定一个更年轻的辣妹
but better luck next time,teach.
祝你下次好运吧 老师
what's the matter with you?you look flushed.
发生什么事了? 你好像脸红了
well,my virtue was just assailed.
我的优点刚被打击了
in a not entirely unpleasant manner,but still.
以一种虽不是那么不愉快的方式 但是仍然痛苦
leaving so soon?
这么快走了?
yeah.girl can only take so much humiliation in one night.
是的 女孩在一晚上受的辱是有限的
oh,the gentleman caller never called,huh?
哦 那个所谓绅士没有打电♥话♥来 对吧
no,he never called.
嗯 他从来不打电♥话♥
and he never texted.
从来不发短♥信♥
and he made an actual plan to meet me here.
他确实和我约在这儿
and,you know,he seemed really into it on the first two dates.
他似乎很享受头两次约会的
and then,he just never showed.
然后就开始玩失踪了
what--go ahead and explain that to me,would you?
再跟我说说这是怎么回事儿 好吗
take a shot,you said you would explain it and,and why?
试一下 你说过要解释的给我的 为什么啊?
it's,like,so hard to make a phone call?
打个电♥话♥有那么难吗?
you seem to forget that i'm not the man who stood you up.
你似乎忘了我不是那个放你鸽子的男人
ah,here's where he keeps the good stuff.
啊哈 这就是他藏好东西的地方
me!
主题是我
we were talking about me here.
我们在这讨论下我的事情
I only say ones, Now listion to me, Ok?
这我就只说一遍 所以好好听着 好吧
fuck the fireman.
去他妈的消防员
if i recall,that was the same advice you gave me earlier in the evening.
如果没记错 那是你早先晚上给我的意见
totally different context.
完全不同的内容
so that's it.
所以 就是这样
just fuck him.
去他大爷的
that's all you got.i--i gotta be totally laid back about this.
你都说完了? 得完全忘记这事儿
i'm not even allowed to be pissed off.
我甚至连生气都不行
no,you get to be,you get to be pissed off.
不 你应该 你应该生气
but,uh,you know,maybe if you just relaxed for--whoa-- half a second,
但是 如果你能稍稍缓口气
and stopped looking so hard for the appropriate life mate,
并且停止那么刻意地寻找生活伴侣
then you might wake up one morning next to one.
也许你会在某天早晨 在你伴侣身边醒来
That's so easy
就那么这么简单
i didn't say it was easy,but you've got a serious gam up in the matter.
我没说那很简单 但是你有一个很大的优势
oh,yeah.how,how so?
哦 怎么说
'cause you're scary smart and you're crazy beautiful.
因为你非常的聪明而且有魅力
you're also incredibly sexual.
你也性感的一塌糊涂
so there.
就是这样
what the fuck are you talking about?
你在说什么鬼话
i'm a total nerd.
我是个完完全全的书呆子
true that,but you're a sexy nerd.
对 不过你是个性感的书呆子
you know,some women,they just shut off that part of themselves and
你知道 一些女人 她们会藏起那聪明的部分
they expect prince charming to come along and
期待着有王子款款走来
pry open their dusty old beavers with the jaws of life,or some shit like that.
打开她尘封已久的心扉 诸如此类的鸟事儿
not you.you're a good timer.
你不同 你很能把握自己
yep.
是的
and you're just saying this,right?
而你只是说说而已 对吧
which-- what,what do you mean?
你什么意思
well,you're saying all this incredibly weird but incredibly sweet stuff about me and
你一直在说些很奇怪 却又让我听着很舒服的话
but that's what you do,right?
但你就是那么做的 对吧
that's what you do in the situation when you're trying to make me feel better.
你那么做是想我感觉好些
yeah.which is bad,why?
是的 为什么这事坏事呢?
it's not necessarily a bad thing.
那不一定是坏事
i just wonder if you mean anything that's coming out of your mouth.
我只是想知道你说的 是不是真话
i don't just say shit.
我可没瞎说
i mean,i do talk a lot of shit,but i generally mean what i say and i say what i mean.
没错 我总是在胡扯 但是我通常怎么想怎么说 怎么说怎么想
so you see me as a viable candidate?
所以你仍然把我看做候选人
depends on what you're running for.
这由你在追求什么而决定
dick,you know what i mean.
禽兽 你知道我的意思
look,if--if my love life weren't as complicated as something that is...
如果我的生活不是那么复杂
really complicated that i can't think of right now,
复杂到我都不能好好的思考了
i would totally check your teeth and take you out for a ride.
那我会好好的检查下你的牙齿 带你出去逛一圈
god,i hate you!
天啊 我恨你
what,you're a strange bird.
什么 你真是个怪胎
why are you hating on me?
你为什么恨我
'cause i really thought you were gonna kiss me just then.
因为我真的觉得你刚刚要吻我了
that is weird.
这很怪异
that is very weird.
这非常怪异
Because I thinking this in same time
因为我同时也在想同一件事
i was thinking about what it might be like to go down on you for the first time.
好吧 确切来说不是
I mine...
我在想第一次应该先舔舔你的下面
it's kind of the same thing,isn't it?
那似乎算同一件事 对吧?
you're such an asshole.
你真是个混球
♪ boys are boys * and girls are joys * to you and me they're more than toys ♪
♪ boys are boys ♪ and girls are joys ♪ to you and me they're more than toys ♪
♪ gonna find one,she won't be lonely ♪
♪ gonna find one,she won't be lonely ♪
♪ she'll be mine,mine and mine only * * and when i do it will be all right ♪
♪ she'll be mine,mine and mine only ♪ ♪ and when i do it will be all right ♪
do you feel it yet?
你刚才感到了吗?
nope.
没有
is that normal?
那还算正常吗?
totally.
那必须的
mushrooms take a while to hit.
"小蘑菇"也得慢慢长大
what's the craziest thing you've ever done?
你做过最疯狂的是什么事?
sexually.
关于性的
let's put it this way.
这么说吧
my father would be thrilled by my lack of experience in the area.
我在这领域的经验缺乏将会让我老爸很激动
what about blow jobs?
那口♥交♥呢?
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表