i'm not talking about hank.
我指的不是Hank
i'm talking about mom.
我在说妈妈
she's making a complete ass of herself.
她让自己变成了个混♥蛋♥
well,that's true.
好吧 那也没错
i'm going to my room.
我要回房♥间了
that's where i'll be,in case,i don't know,you want to apologize further or something.
以防你要道歉或其它什么的 我会在那里的
you know,i'm sure she doesn't mean it.
我确定她不是那个意思
go on.
去吧
take a shot.
试试
you'll be okay.
没事的
you know how we could really get back at those significant others of ours,the two of us?
你知道可以怎么报复我们所重视的那些人吗? 我们两人?
if we made love...
如果我们做♥爱♥了...
that would really piss 'em off.huh?
肯定会气死他们的 对吗
♪***♪
天呐
becca!
Becca!
too soon?you're right.it's too soon.
太快了? 你是对的 是太快了
my heart needs to heal.
我的心需要时间疗伤
hell,i'm not even sure the little dean is up to it,you know.
该死 我都不确定我的小♥弟♥弟♥ 还能不能做那事 你知道的
how 'bout a glass of wine?
来杯酒怎么样?
sold.
好啊
free at last!
终于自♥由♥了
you know,the air,it just smells better after you've been in the big house.
你知道吗 你一来空气就变得清新了
thanks for doing this,by the way.
顺便 谢谢你做的一切
i can't believe you didn't have anything better to do with your evening.
不敢相信大晚上你居然没有别的事可干
couldn't very well let you rot in there,could i?
我不能让你腐烂在那里啊 对吧?
well,it's been done.
好吧 结束了
well,i'm the one who made the brilliant mistake of hiring you.
我才是那个犯了个伟大错误雇佣你的人
yes,you did.
对啊 你是的
and i never give up on my brilliant mistakes.
我也绝不会放弃我的伟大错误
i see them through to the bitter end.
虽然会有个痛苦的结局
is that where we are?
是吗?
because i i knew i recognized the place.
真要是的话 我能知道
i don't regret any of it,you know,despite the humiliation,gossiping in the department,
我一点也不后悔 虽然很丢脸 虽然办公室到处都有八卦
or the end of my marriage.
虽然我的婚姻也结束了
shit.you gonna go through with this divorce thing?
你要把离婚手续办了吗?
sure.
当然啊
it's a wonderful feeling,you know,
感觉如释重负 你知道
once you realize that it's all behind you all that bitterness and anguish and torment.
一旦你意识到 所有的辛酸 痛苦和折磨都烟消云散时
i don't know,i,uh i've been there.
我不知道 呃 我曾经也经历过
i have.but it wasn't like that for me.
我有经历过 但是我没有那种感觉
it was more like having a giant hole ripped in my universe.
更像是在我的小宇宙里凿了个大洞
yeah,but you never actually let go,did you?
对啊 但是你从未释然 对吗
it's the pain that holds people together,the need to hurt one another.
痛苦让人和人更亲近 贪念却会彼此伤害
once that's gone,there's nothing left.
一旦过去了 就什么也没留下
nothing worth saving,anyway.
也没什么值得挽留的 不管怎样
i don't accept that.
我不能接受
where's the love,lady?
那爱情呢? 小姐?
the love?
爱情?
yes.where it be located?
是的 爱情在哪里?
to misquote a '70s soul classic.
不合适地借用下70年代的一个灵魂歌♥手名
don't make me go roberta flack on your ass.
不要让我对你 Roberta Flack
that's love,torturing each other?
那就是爱? 互相折磨?
half in,half out?
一半对一半错吧
torture.that sounds like love to me.
折磨 我觉得就是爱啊
well,you go on believing that if you like.
好吧 你喜欢的话就继续那么想吧
i like.
我确实喜欢
that shit's romantic.
这就是现实版的浪漫
i've had quite enough torture for one lifetime.
我这一生已经被折磨得够多了
enough with doing the right thing.
做的正确的事也太多了
i never thought you'd be one of those types,you know?
我倒没想到你会是那种人 你知道吗
the ones who suffer in silence.
那种默默挣扎的人
no,i'm not.
我才不是
i i suffer very loudly.
我 我挣扎的动静可大了
you should try it sometime.
你该找个时间试试
no,thanks.
不用了 谢谢
from now on,i'd just rather be happy.
从现在开始 我情愿开心点
so that's it?you discovered the key to happiness in one short semester?
就那样吗 你在短短一个学期内 就找到了开启幸福之门的钥匙?
well,i did have a little help.
好吧 我确实得到了点帮助
thanks,professor.
谢谢你 教授
you know if you ever decide to rethink that philosophy of yours,let me know.
如果你决定重新考虑你的那个理论 就告诉我吧
i'll be around.
我就在这里
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表