Life goes on.
生活还得继续
I'm sure I could just cruise by home depot and find someone more suitable for the job.
我可以去百安居逛逛 找个更合适的人来替你
Well...
嗯...
you can't say we didn't give it a shot,right?
好歹我们也试过了 对吧?
We gave it the old college try,didn't we?
虽然不太会 还是都尽力了 是不是?
Did you,hank?
是吗 Hank?
I like to think so.
我觉得是
Oh,well,that's all that matters,then.
哦 那就算这样吧
You seem rather annoyed with me.
你看着对我挺不耐烦的啊
Ah,it's all for the best,really.
啊 这样不挺好么 真的
What's for the best?
怎么样挺好的?
Well,seeing as though I made an absolute fool out of myself,
既然我让自己做了回彻底的傻瓜
I can't say that I'm entirely sad to see you go.
所以你要走我也不会觉得太伤心
No,it's true,really.
不 我不伤心 说真的
You know...
你知道的嘛...
I offered myself to you,and you weren't interested.
我把自己送上门给你 你一点兴趣都没
Whoa,felicia,that's not exactly how it went down.
哇 Felicia 事情不是这个样子的
Y you have some serious relationship issues to attend to,as do I.
你和另一半的感情出现了问题 我也是
And the most that we could have offered each other is some...
咱俩呢 能给对方的最多就是...
Sexual healing pleasures of the flesh and whatnot,that's all.
肉体上的性治疗之类的
Oh,but that's exactly what I was looking for.
我要的就是这个
Oh,no,no,no.
哦 不是不是不是
You say that, but no,it is.
是你说的 不过也是
No,but but after a while,
对 可是等过了一阵儿
I would work my way under your skin like the slow moving fungus that I am.
我就会成为惹你心烦的眼中钉了
And you I've always been a sucker for a woman who's a boy on my arm and a puma in the bedroom.
你呢 你是那种能作我哥们 房♥事又 特别猛的女人 我对这种女人一向没招
If only I could have just had one little nibble.
我只想啃你一小口
A nibble's not enough.
一小口不够的
We both know that,felicia.
我们都清楚 Felicia
Yeah.It's all for the best.
是啊 这样最好了
So we're cool?
那咱俩没事了?
Yes,we're cool. Okay.
没事了 好的
That's my meeting.
我约的人来了
You know what?You can you can go out this door if if you'd like,
要不这样? 你可以走这边的门
if it's more convenient. But I my my car is right out front,
如果更方便的话 可我的车停在正门口呢
so why don't I just oh,of course.
那我何不就 哦 当然了
I'll see you out.
我送你
Oh,oh,wait,wait.
哦 哦 等等等等
David.
David
Come in. You look good.
请进 你真漂亮
Oh,I'm I'm sorry.
哦 对不起
am I early?Am I interrupting something? Not at all.
我是不是来早了? 打扰到你们了么? 完全没有
Yeah,well,he kind of is.
是啊 嗯 他来是
Nonsense.Professor moody was just leaving.
随便聊聊 Moody老师刚要走
Hank moody.
Hank Moody
David wilder.Big fan.
我是David Wilder 很喜欢你的书
Big,big fan.
非常迷
David's another of our notorious writers at the university.
David也是我们学校有名的作家
Yeah,the hardest of woods.
哦 写最坚硬的树林的
I'm aware.
我听说过
You know,before you came along,
你知道么 在你来之前
I was in a fair amount of trouble with this one for bedding the local talent.
我还拿不定主意 要不要带本地学生呢
So thank you for taking the pressure off me.
还得多谢你帮我减压啊
you're welcome...
不客气...
I guess.
是这么说的吧
Yeah,it's,uh it's given me a hell of a lot of time to work on my writing,
就是 嗯 这样我就有很多时间写东西了
which is nice,'cause you know what I like to do?
我很高兴 因为你猜我喜欢干嘛?
I like to sit at my desk,and I like to brew up a big mug of word tea.
我就喜欢坐在书桌旁 泡一大杯字母茶
Word tea?
字母茶?
Sure. You should probably go.
是啊 你该走了
We have work to discuss.
我们还有公事要讨论
Where where exactly is,uh,his royal deanness this evening?
那个 呃 到底尊贵的院长大人去哪了?
Oh,he's out with friends,re creating,uh,the battle of chickamauga.
哦 他和朋友出去玩去了 切克木迦
That's interesting.That's very interesting.
有意思 很有意思
No,it's not,actually.
一点意思都没有
It's dull as shit.
无聊死了
You're doing it,aren't you?
你现在就是在打那张牌是么?
You're cashing in your freebie,your marital hall pass.
你的自♥由♥婚姻通行证
I don't know what you're talking about. Yeah,you do.
我都不懂你在说什么 你懂
You're gonna stick it to the deaner by letting wilder here show you his hardest of woods.
你要和院长顽抗到底 就叫了Wilder
I beg your pardon.
你再说一遍
Uh,hey,buddy,that is completely out of line.
嘿 兄弟 你这么说可不太有礼貌啊
Don't don't do it,felicia.
别这样嘛 Felicia
Don't throw it all away for a few clumsy minutes with the poor man's version of me,
别和低级版本的我 放纵那么可怜的几分钟
the road show version of me.
简直就是我的山寨版
Hey,you know what?
嘿 你知道不?
Bragging's not my thing,but I can go for hours,moody.
虽然我不爱吹牛 可我能干好几个小时 Moody
Stay and watch.Be my guest.
你可以在一边看着 非常欢迎
Maybe she'll take us both on.
说不定她能让咱俩一块上呢
Hank,this is none of your business.
Hank 这一点也不关你的事
Even if I was cashing something in or whatever
就算我到处找男人还是别的什么
felicia,don't do it.
Felicia 别这么干
Don't don't don't chuck it all for the fucking nutty professor here.
别和这神经兮兮的老师搞不清楚
This is bullshit. You know what?
太扯了 你知道不?
That is uncalled for.
你这么说就太不地道了
And we both know that I'm not black.
大家都看得出来我又不是黑人
When was the last time,by the way,that you published anything,moody?
顺便问一声 你上次出版小说 是什么时候来着 Moody?
You know what?Easy for you to say.
知道么? 你说得倒轻巧
No,no,no,no,no,no.
别 别 别 别 别
You have no you just got back with your ex whatever,
你 别 你就好好回到你前任身边去
just as things were starting to heat up between us.
我们俩刚刚才没事
You know what,felicia?
知道么 Felicia?
It's up to you.
你说了算
You know that I would jump at the opportunity to make sweet,hard love to you.
你要答应 我会饿虎扑食般 和你做次甜蜜而生猛的爱
You have the you have the ass of a ten year old boy.
你的屁♥股♥跟十岁小男孩的一样
Hank,please,just go.
Hank 求你了 走吧
It's too little,too late.
你说这些都不够了 太晚了而且
I can'T.
我收不了手了
Fine.
好吧
You're a big girl.
你是大人了
You can make your own decisions.
可以自己做决定的
Be good to her,wilder.
好好对她 Wilder
She's way out of your league.
她不是你自己能泡到的
I concur.
同意
Hey,uh,moody...
嘿 Moody...
I have a book coming out this spring.
我今年春天要出本书
Do you think maybe you can write me up a blurb?
你能给我写个序宣传下吗?
What's this one called,the buoyancy of turds?
这本叫什么来着 不能承受之大便?
Think about it.I'll send you a copy,okay?
考虑下 我会给你寄一份书样的 好吗?
I think he's drunk.
我觉得他是喝多了
So how do you want to do this?
你想怎么来?
Do you want to just kick back and start with a little oral,huh?
你想躺下来先来点嘴上的活么 嗯?
Do you want a little bit of this?
要不要来舔舔这个?
Or should I go for a little bit of that,you know?
还是我先给你来那个?
Because I'll tell you something,I could eat that peach all night long.
告诉你吧 舔那小桃心我可以舔一晚上
I just camp out...
我能在那安营扎寨...
s'mores.
品尝美味
Yeah,I think you'll find that I'm a very giving and caring lover...
你会发现我是个乐意付出又体贴的情人...
So you don't have to worry
所以你不用担心
fine,I'll do it.
好吧 我♥干♥
You want to throw your life away,use me.
你想游戏人生么 用我吧
What?
什么?
That's the most ridiculous thing I've please!Go!
这是我听过最荒唐的事了 请你走吧!
Wilder,go brew yourself a big mug of word tea...
Wilder 给自己泡杯字母茶去吧...
and dip your balls in it.
把自己的卵蛋也放进去泡一泡
Behind the green door is available on blu ray.
'绿门背后'出蓝♥光♥碟了啊
Laser disc.
是激光盘(LD)
People who sold their laser discs were absolute assholes,fools and assholes.
把激光盘卖♥♥了的人都是笨蛋傻瓜和笨蛋
What?
怎么没了?
Flip it.
翻一面
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表