you're my student.
你可是我学生啊
Not anymore,I'm not.
现在就不是咯
This is so not fair.
真没天理
Previously on californication...
加州靡情 前情提要
I've never stepped outside of my marriage before.
我一直恪守妇道
Who in their right minds would step out on his royal deanness?
正常人谁会对大院长不忠呢?
Oh,I am flattered,but I...
哦 我真是受宠若惊 但我
And I'm wet.
蜜汁横流了我
Ooh,hard and wet that's a winning combination.
喔 软硬与天湿真是天造地设的一双
What?
干嘛?
Not even a hello.
连声好都不问
What,were you just gonna leave me behind?
干嘛 你还想甩了我不成?
You're saying we just pack up and leave L.A.?
你意思是我们打包现在离开洛杉矶?
The three of us move back to new york together?
咱们仨搬回纽约住一块?
Yeah,end of the semester.
对 就到这学期末
For the first time in my life,I'm actually happy,
这是我平生第一次 这么开心
and now you nt me to pack up and move someplace I have no friends?
现在你却想让我搬到一个 我没有朋友的地儿?
What did you say your name was again?
能再报个姓名么?
She didn'T.
她不行
Next.
还有谁
Runkle is ankling!
Runkle哥这就辞职了!
Rick fucking springfield is here in my house right fucking now?
天杀的Rick Springfield 现在正在咱家里?
'80s pop legend rick springfield is in there stealing your girl.
80年代的传奇 Rick Springfield 正在那儿抢你媳妇
You have to out fuck rick springfield.
你得干超 Rick Springfield
The only time I ever made marcy squeal like that was when I put the ring on her finger.
唯一一次我让Marcy尖叫成那样 还是我给她戴戒指的时候
Destroy me,rick springfield!
尽情蹂躏我吧 Rick Springfield!
Christ on the cross,hank.
老天在上 Hank
My lungs are about to explode.
我肺就快爆了
You didn't have to come.
你又不是非出来不可的
You could have stayed home and made the fucky fucky with the boss lady.
你可以在家跟你的女老板来几个回合的
Hey,laugh all you want.
嘿 你就笑吧你
How many people can say they've been in the same honey pot as jack nicholson?
有多少人能说他们跟 杰克尼克尔森享用过同一个蜜洞?
How many people in the L.A.Phone book?
洛杉矶黄页上有多少人?
Ah,who am I kidding?
哈 我在寻谁的开心?
I used to be charlie runkle.
我以前可是有名有姓的 Charlie Runkle哥
Now...
现在...
I'm runkle!
我就是无名老小子Runkle!
Look at us,runkle.
看看咱俩Runkle
L.A.Has made us soft.
洛杉矶让咱弱了
You used to be able to run for the lexington avenue express with the best of them,
你以前能把最好的人 从莱克星敦大道直接弄过来
elbowing investment wankers out of the way.
融♥资♥信手拈来
Your cell phone in one hand,your mammoth ball sack in the other,
一手操着大哥大 一手摸着自己的蛋蛋
a hollywood reporter between your teeth,
记者对你低声下气
not even breathing so you wouldn't inhale the fucking piss stench.
大气都不敢喘一下 这样您老就不会闻到异味了
Jesus christ,we're out here 'cause of karen,aren't we?
上帝啊 我们出来是因为Karen 对吧?
That's right.
没错
The gods have seen fit to give me another shot with the soul mate.
我和我的灵魂伴侣经历了 上帝的再次考验
She's in new york,feathering the nest,and I got to be ready for her,mentally...
她在纽约了 筑起了爱巢 我觉得该为她做做准备了 无论是内心
physically...
是身体上
sexually.
或者是欲望上
Maybe it's time to stop banging the entire college campus.
也许可以从 不再跟整个学校的女人乱搞开始
Right you are...
你咋这么明智呢
motherfucker right as rain.
我♥操♥ 说得对啊
It's time for me to grow up,do the right thing.
我该长大了 做点正事儿
Easier said than done,though,huh?
可总是说起来容易做起来难 哈?
Nah,jackie's 23.
也不是 Jackie才23岁
She's not looking to make those breasteses exclusive.
她可不会让那对豪♥乳♥闲着
And jill,she knows I got a snip and a baby.
Jill呢 她知道我结扎了还有个孩子
And felicia,I'm just a daydream to her an escape hatch from the deanery.
Felicia呢 我只是她的备胎而已
Shit,I can get this done in one day breakfast,lunch,dinner,
妈的 我可以早中晚享用不同"菜品"
then home for some cybersex with the soul mate.
然后回家跟我的灵魂伴侣激♥情♥视频
That's not a bad idea.
也不错啊
You kidding?It's a terrible idea.
开什么玩笑? 太糟糕了
The lighting is subpar,very difficult to properly showcase one's dangling majesty.
那么昏暗的灯光 怎能展现本尊的伟岸?
But it sure beats phone ilingus.
起码赛过电♥话♥激♥情♥
You wanted to see me,professor moody?
你要见我么 慕师♥傅♥?
Jackie,my prized pupil.Come on in.
Jackie 我的小明珠 快进来
Have a seat and shut the door.
关门儿 坐下吧
Or or wait.Don't don't shut the door.I don't know.
或者等下 别别关门 我糊涂了
What what do you think?
你想什么那?
Well,I think you're more of a thrill seeker
呃 我觉得你是一个 远不止追求这点刺♥激♥的人
than I thought if you want to fuck me with the door open.
如果你不关门就干我的话
I know.You know,I I think,a as you got to know me,
我知道 等你再了解我一些
you'd find that I was pretty much of a fuddy duddy,
你会发现我差不多就是一个老顽固
just an old fashioned yeah,I actually wanted to talk to you about that.
很老派的那种 对 差不多就是跟你谈这个
I think that we need to spice things up a little bit.
我想我们还是给生活加点"料"吧
I'm getting sort of tired of being on top all the time.
我觉得总是观音坐莲怪没劲儿的
Oh,well,don't don't knock cowgirl.
哦 可别 可别 巨♥乳♥姑娘
That's that's my favorite "posish.
那可是我最爱的体♥位♥
" You know,I do some of my best work from the bottom.
你知道的 我在下面发挥的更好
You know why?
你知道为什么吗?
Why?
为啥?
I got my hands free.
我双手就能空出来了
It's like sexual bluetooth.
就像是做♥爱♥系统的蓝牙功能一样
I missed you.
我想你了
It's been a while.
可有好一阵子了
Yeah,about that...
好 但...
did you miss me?
你想我么?
Well,sure I did,tons.
呃 我当然想
look,here's the thing. Oh,my god.
你看 事情是这样的 哦 上帝呀
Seriously?
说真的么?
You're trying to end this thing.
你想结束咱俩的地下情
Uh,a thing,is it?
就是这事吧 对么?
Wow,well,it sounds to me like you're dumping me.
喔 听起来像准备把我甩了
That's harsh when you put it that way,but,
你那样说真刺耳
uh,that's exactly right,in a manner of speaking.
但不妨说 一点没错
You're a lovely girl,the loveliest of the loveliest.
你是个可人儿 可爱至极的姑娘
This is because of that woman,isn't it?
是因为那个女人 对吗
Who was in class the other day your old lady.
那天在班上的那个 你的黄脸婆
That's the woman what done it,yes.
就是那个女人...对
So,um...
所以...
you're back with her now?
你跟她复合了?
She is the mother of my child.
她是我孩子的母亲
Oh,and she doesn't mind you sleeping with students who aren't very much older than that child?
她难道不在乎你曾经 和比你孩子大不了几岁的学生上过床吗?
Well,that is...
好吧 那确实...
low.
有点低级
Oh,coming from the guy who loved my work and found me oh so talented,
这话居然出自那个说我的文笔很好 而且还称赞我很有天赋的男人口中
but now has grown tired of fucking me.
但是现在 你却已经操厌我了
Really?Have I have I made you feel that way?
真的吗? 我给过你那种错觉?
It's cool.
无所谓
Don't sweat it.
别紧张
It's not like it was serious,right?
咱俩又不是来真的 对吧?
Just fun?
就是玩玩嘛
Fun it was.
确实挺好玩的
Besides,I'm a sex worker,right?
还有 我只是个性工作者 对吗
What does that mean?
这又是什么意思?
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
I can't get hurt.
我是不会伤心的
I'm just a hot piece of stripper ass.
我只是一个性感玩物
You have your fun with me,and then you're done.
你把我玩腻了 现在就想甩了我
I got it,loud and clear.
我明白 简洁明了
I don't like the way that sounds.
我不太喜欢这样的表达方式
Well,maybe I don't like the way it feels.
好啊 那我还不喜欢这样的感受呢
Jackie,I'm sorry.
Jackie 对不起
Sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I am so,so sorry.
真的 真的对不起
No need to make a fuss.
没必要小题大做
We can handle this like adults.
我们可以用成年人的方式解决问题
In fact,since I'M...
事实上 既然我已经...
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表