you look like a fuckin' landscaper.
看着就他妈像个除草的
i am a fuckin' landscaper.
我他妈就是个除草的
i own my own business now,thank you very much. that's terrific.good for you.
我现在有自己的公♥司♥了 谢谢你好伐 太牛了 你真行
not quite as nice as getting paid to make shit up.
虽然没你编故事挣得多
that is much harder than it looks.
没你想得那么容易
right.
是啊
oh,man.
哦 老兄
i'd love to have her sit on my face before i die.
希望我死之前能舔舔她的下面
like you'd ever cheat on kim.
不是从不背着Kim乱搞的么
how is she?
她怎么样了?
that's what i meant to tell you,man.
我就想和你说这事来着 伙计
what?
什么?
we're through.
我们俩玩完了
what?
啊?
we called it quits,man.it's over.
我们算总账了 伙计 都结束了
what happened?
发生什么事了?
got in a fight.
大吵了一架
words were spoken.
说了些难听的话
household appliances were thrown.
对扔了些家用电器
i got in a cab.
我就打了辆车
hopped on a plane for l.a.
跳进了飞往洛杉矶的飞机
you don't mind if i crash on your couch for a couple of weeks,do you?
你不介意我在你家沙发上睡几个礼拜吧?
yeah,i mind.
我很介意的好伐
i'm trying to raise a daughter,numb nuts.
我可还有个闺女呢 呆瓜
oh,becca.how's she doing?
哦 对 Becca 她怎么样?
what is she now,15,16? you're not gonna do any better than kim.
多大了她 15岁 16岁? 你找不到比Kim好的了
she's beautiful.
她是个漂亮的女人
i used to jerk off to that girl every night in high school,almost.
我高中的时候每晚都想着她打飞机
you were my hero when you nailed her.
你搞到她的时候我老崇拜你了
yeah,well,uh,how does the saying go?
是啊 呃 老话怎么说来着?
for every beautiful woman,there's a guy who's bored of fucking her.
每个漂亮女人身上 总有个操腻她的男人
let's get out of here,man.
我们走吧 老兄
where's the party?
哪儿有派对?
what party?
什么派对?
party,there's a party out there somewhere.
派对啊 外面总有啥地方有派对啊
and there's a blonde with big tits waiting for me to bang her stupid,all right?
还有一金发胸涌的小妞 等着被我♥操♥晕呢 是不?
call your agent.
问你经纪人啊
call your agent.isn't that what he gets paid to do,
让你经纪人安排啊 他拿钱不就干这个的吗
shit like that? you don't know my agent.
就干那事? 你可不认识我经纪人
yeah,great,so we'll see you there.
是 很好 那我们到时候见
okay,looking forward to it.
好的 我也很期待
any friend of yours.
把你朋友都叫来
oh,i'll see what i can do about the blonde.
哦 金发女我想想办法
with big tits,right?
要波涛汹涌的?
i'll make a note of that.
我会记在笔记本上的
see you,hank.
到时候见 Hank
hey,you.
嘿 帅锅
hey there,porn star.
嘿 A片大明星
your boobs,they're really...big.
你胸 真的好...大
i know,right?
是呐?
so that's what my last ten grand looks like,huh? yep.
这就是我那一万块整的了? 对
you can touch them,if you like.
你想的话可以摸看看
really? well,sure.
可以吗? 当然可以啦
you paid for 'em.
是你付的钱啊
feel me up,citizen.
来感受下吧 好心人
i knew you'd be back,you know,sooner or later.
我就知道你会回来的 迟早的事
oh,yeah?you did?
哦 是吗? 你知道?
sure,i said so,didn't i?
是啊 我刚说过了 不是吗?
this one's heavier.
这个重点点啊
yeah,you did.
是啊 你当然知道
yeah,when i broke up with you.
是啊 我和你分手的时候
you were all,"you'll be back.
你就一直在说 "你会回来的
they all come back sooner or later.
跟我分手的迟早都会回到我身边"
" exactly,the thing is,though,daisy,
没错 不过问题是 Daisy
see,as much as i look back fondly on our little afternoon in the sun...
你看 虽然我们的过去很美好...
i don't think i can go back there.
我觉得我不会再那样了
i'm trying to mend fences with the missus.
我正打算和老婆重修旧好
you two are great together.
你俩想复合
good luck with that.
那祝你好运了
well,thank you.
谢谢
okay...
好吧...
i have something i need to tell you.
有些事我想告诉你
i'm all ears.
我洗耳恭听
eyes,charlie.
看我眼睛 Charlie
okay.
好吧
i've been making the rounds,
最近我到处跑
informing my partners of the various stds i've contracted.
跟我睡过的人都通知下我感染的性病
nothing crazy,mind you.
不是很严重的 提醒你一下
nothing lifethreatening or anything like that.
不会威胁生命那么严重
but you might want to get to a doctor and have him whip up some kind of cocktail.
但你也许该去找医生看看 请他喝一杯什么的
help fight it off.
能有点帮助
'cause let me tell you,this is some really pernicious shit.
因为我得告诉你 这可是很有害的性病
my vagina looks like downtown baghdad right now.
我下面现在就跟巴格达的下城区似的
charlie,are you okay?
Charlie 你还好吧?
yeah,i think so.
嗯 应该还好
i'm just i'm a little dizzy.
就是有点晕晕呼呼的
andand clammy too.do i feel clammy to you?
还有点凉嗖嗖的 你摸摸是不是?
is that how it starts?
我是不是已经犯病了?
嘿 这还真是那什么疤脸啊
runkles!
Runkles!
hey,it's the boys.
嘿 老朋友来了
runkles.
Runkles
this here is the almighty zloz,my oldest friend from the island of long.
这就是全能的Zloz 我长岛最老的老朋友
mr. almighty,pleasure to meet you.
全能先生 很高兴认识你
you too.mike zlozowski.
我也是 我叫Mike Zlozowski
very nice to meet you guys.
非常高兴认识你们
you've known him a long time.
你认识他这么长时间了
let me ask you,was he always such a prick?
我得挖点宝 他一直都这么混吗?
always!
一直都这样!
he's always been a ball buster.
他总是到处惹事
i spent half my life making sure this guy didn't get his fuckin' teeth kicked in.
我大半辈子都罩着他 免得他连牙齿都被人打碎
that's true.he's my bodyguard.
那倒是 他是我保镖
welcome,boys.
欢迎啊 小哥们
and girl.
还有小娘们
you must be runkle.
你一定就是Runkle了
in fact,i am.
其实呢 我是
ah,i see what you mean.
啊 我懂你的意思
great head for helming.
很适合戴头盔的头啊
mm,yeah.
呃 是嘛
oh,this is my husband,ricardo collini.
哦 这是我丈夫 Ricardo Collini
call me dickie.
叫我Dickie吧
have fun,cap'n.
玩开心点 老大
you too.
你也是
hold on a minute there.
秀逗妈嘚
you're married?
你已经结婚了?
yeah,25 years and countin'.
是啊 25年了 进行时
i had no idea.
我完全不知道
well,you never asked.
你没问过啊
i feel very strange about this.
这也太诡异了
runkle,don't worry.
Runkle 别担心
dickie and i have a very...
我和Dickie的婚姻...
a very open relationship.
是非常非常开放的
but,as you can see,he has some limitations.
不过 如你所见 他有些障碍
he is,however,a master of the oral arts.
不过呢 嘴上功夫可是一流
you ought to try him sometime,honey.
什么时候你真该试试 亲爱的
there's no place like home.
哪都没家好
there's no place like home.
哪都没家好
there's no place like home.
哪都没家好
is your father a lumberjack?
你父亲是伐木工人吗?
because every time i look at you,i get serious wood in my pants.
因为每次我看着你 就感觉裤裆里有根木头杵着
come on,what do what do
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表