我很好啊
i i you know,becca,she's...
我 呃 你知道的 Becca 她现在...
i know.
我知道
make way for the victors.
为胜利者让路吧
victory.
赢啦
he got the part?
他拿到角色了?
you got the part?
你拿到角色了?
oh,my god!
哦 我的天!
congratulations...
祝贺你...
is that rick springfield?
那是Rick Springfield么?
i believe it is,yeah.
应该是
and who are you,pretty lady?
你是哪位 漂亮的女士?
this means nothing to you?
流金岁月的Rick Springfield和Andy Gibb 你都不看的吗?
i remember.
我记得啊
everybody loved rick springfield,right?
大家都爱Rick Springfield 对不对?
she just didn't have the poster over her bed.
她只是没狂热到在床头挂海报
you i'm guessing you practiced your she bopping to that,huh?
至于你么 我猜你还想着他获得过高♥潮♥吧?
you know what always used to start my motor?
你们知道什么能让我性致勃勃?
mannix.
Mannix
that tall armenian with a great head of hair .
那个高高的美国人有一头漂亮的秀发
just thinking of him still gets my juices flowing.
光是用想的 我就汁水横流了
teen fantasies are great,okay?
青少年幻想很好啊是不?
you know,i've had some of my own.
我自己也有
oh,yeah,what,you?
哦 没错 可 你也有?
duran duran?
Duran Duran?
boy george?
Boy George?
cheryl tiegs,thank you very much.
是Cheryl Tiegs 谢谢你好伐
my point is,you have to remember musicians,actors,
我要说的是 我们必须记住 不管是音乐家 演员
models these are people with flaws and such.
还是模特 他们都是 有这样那样缺点的普通人
i mean,there's no way they could possibly live up to the excitement,
他们也会受不了大众对他们的狂热
the mystery that our tortured teen psyches choose to project upon them.
那种青少年强加在他们身上的神秘感
that that's my point.
这就是我的观点
oh,my god.
哦 我的天
i made a girl come seven times once.
有一次我让一女孩高♥潮♥了七次
over the course of an entire relationship?
在你们相处的整个时间段内?
all in a row?
不是一次性的吧?
sweet jesus.
偶滴神啊
who's ready for dessert?
谁要甜点?
i know i am.
我要
cheers to you,rick springfield.
这杯敬你 Rick Springfield
hold on a second.
稍等下
what are you doing moping in the fridge?
你趴冰箱里愁眉苦脸的干嘛?
'80s pop legend rick springfield is in there stealing your girl,
八十年代的摇滚神话Rick Springfield 就在那偷你女孩的心呢
your girl,runkle's girl.
那可不是"Jessie的女孩" 是你的女孩 你Runkle的女孩
i'm well aware of this fact.
我很清楚的好伐
so get in there and make her jealous.
那就进去让她嫉妒你啊
with what?you gonna loan me karen?
我有啥可嫉妒的? 你会把Karen借给我吗?
that's disgusting.what's wrong with you?
太猥琐了 你什么毛病?
what's wrong with you?
你什么毛病?
fuck you.
去你的
yello.
喂啊
shit,really?
靠 真的?
all right,w w we'll yeah.we'll be right over.we got to go.
好吧 我们 我们 好的 我们马上就过去 我们得走了
what? little problem with the offspring.
怎么了? 小孩出了点事
don't panic,no,no,no.
别慌 别 别 别
they just it seems becca and chelsea staged a raid on the dean's wine cellar.
貌似Becca和Chelsea 突袭了院长的酒窖
oh,my god.
哦 我的天啊
i knew that chelsea was trouble.
我就知道Chelsea不是什么善茬
honey,i... okay.
亲爱的 我... 没事
call me later. very nice to meet you.
回头给我电♥话♥ 很高兴认识你们
i hope she's okay.
希望她没事
bye,rick springfield.
拜 Rick Springfield
bye,guys.
拜 伙计们
do you want to,um...
你想不想 嗯...
go up to my room and listen to some records?
上去我房♥间 听几张唱片
only if they're mine.
只要是我的唱片
church.
同意
so,runkle,what are you serving for dessert?
那 Runkle 甜点是什么?
i know what i want.
反正我知道我想要什么
tube steak.
热狗
yes,i know.
是啊 我知道
listen,sue,this is,uh...
听着 Sue 现在 呃...
a really difficult time for me right now,
对我来说是段很艰难的时候
and besides,i should probably let you know i think i have v.d.
而且 我想我应该告诉你我可能有性病
oh,no worries.
哦 别担心
oh,just slap a bag on it,and i'm good to go.
哦 只要套个套 我就没问题了
welcome.
欢迎欢迎
glass of cab?
来杯红酒?
oh,fuck,i forget what fucking year this is.
哦 靠 我忘了这他妈是哪年的了
stacy! she's drunk.
Stacy! 她喝醉了
look,she can't even walk in a straight line. felicia,are you drunk?
看啊 她都走不成一条直线 Felicia 你是不是喝多了?
just a tiny bit.
就喝了一点
seems such a shame to let all that perfectly good wine go to waste.
这么多上好的酒不喝了它有点浪费呢
they opened about $3,000 worth.
她们打开的酒差不多值3,000美金吧
which is the one you were saving for our 20th anniversary?
哪瓶是你留着我们结婚20周年喝的?
not that we're ever gonna get there,at this point.
虽然现在看来我们等不到那个时候了
oh,darling,i think you should slow down a little bit.
哦 亲爱的 我觉得你还是悠着点吧
karen,may i get you a glass?
Karen 来一杯怎么样?
i've got an '82 petrus,an '86 chateau margaux,
我这有82年的彼特鲁庄园产的 和86年的玛歌♥庄园产的(百年酒庄)
and a '92 screaming eagle cab that'll blow your mind.
还有92年的鹰鸣赤霞珠 非常够劲
what can i get you?
你要哪种?
this is not some fucking social occasion!
这可不是什么他妈的社交场合!
i have come here to collect my daughter!
我是来这接我女儿的!
okay,so where is she?
好了 她在哪?
becca!
Becca!
i understand your concern,but... becca!
你的担心我能理解 但是... Becca!
is profanity really warranted?
这样就能出语不敬了吗?
where the fuck is she?
她到底在哪?
it's a big house.
这房♥子很大
they keep the kids chained in the basement.
他们会把孩子拿链子锁地下室里
she's not as scary as she seems. she has some anger management issues.
她没看上去那么胆小 就是不太能控制自己的脾气
thank you.
谢谢
excellent.a whole family of sociopaths.
太好了 真是一家子都是反♥社♥会♥的疯子
okay,in this case,maybe she's right.
好了 你要这么说 也许她是对的
we should just get becca and leave.
我们应该找到Becca后立马就走
yes! oh,whatever you like.
是的! 哦 随你们吧
i i don't see why we can't all just sit down as adults and talk this thing through.
我不明白为什么我们就不能像成年人 一样坐下来好好谈一谈这件事呢
what?your idea of shitty parenting?
什么? 这就是你们的混账家长作风?
oh,well,i don't think that's our place to comment,even though you're absolutely right.
哦 好了 我觉得这个不该由我们 说三道四 虽然我认为你说得没错
let's all just try to keep cool heads,shall we?
我们能不能冷静点?
the girls are just testing our boundaries.
她们只是在测试我们的忍♥耐极限
it's all perfectly normal for their age range.
对这个年纪的孩子来说再正常不过了
normal for chelsea,maybe.
也许对Chelsea来说再正常不过了
are you implying that this is all chelsea's fault?
你是在暗指这都是Chelsea的错吗?
oh,no,i'm not implying anything.
哦 没有 我没有暗指
i'm just saying it flat out.
我就这么想 这么说的
oh,you've got a lot of nerve.
哦 你还挺有胆的
oh,shit,now you've angered the dean.
哦 靠 现在你又惹到院长了
becca!
Becca!
becca! hank,find her.
Becca! Hank 找到她
fuck it,stacy.
去他的吧 Stacy
she's right.
她说的没错
this is obviously chelsea's fault.
这很明显都是Chelsea的错
becca doesn't have the gumption to get in any kind of serious trouble.
Becca才没什么本事惹什么祸呢
she's a follower.
她只是跟着做而已
excuse me? oh,no,no,no.
你说什么? 哦 不是不是
i meant it in a nice way.
我是褒义的
you know,teenagers suck.
青少年都很难弄的
they're all bloody awful,chelsea in particular.
都是一团糟的 尤其是Chelsea
i just hope she makes it to 17 without getting pregnant.
我对她的唯一的指望就是 17岁之前别把自己肚子搞大了
honey!
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表