你打算一整个晚上都这样?
hey,is jackie working?
嘿 Jackie今晚来么?
sorry,sweetie,don't know any jackie.
对不起 甜心 不认识什么Jackie
you want a dance?
想看我跳舞吗?
do you really think i would strip under my real name?
你不会真以为 我会用真名出来跳脱衣舞吧?
uh,sorry,i don't know the protocol.
呃 不好意思了 行规我不熟
well,you're forgiven.
原谅你了
well,what is your stripper handle,then?
那你用什么舞娘名字?
ashley.
Ashley
ashley? ashley madison.
就Ashley? Ashley Madison
ashley madison.
Ashley Madison
meet my agent.
来见见我的经纪人
this is my student.
这我学生
of course she is.
当然当然
you know,i had a feeling you'd show up sooner or later.
知道么 我有种感觉 你早晚会过来的
is that why you dropped my class?
所以你就翘我的课?
yeah,because i'm just that obsessed with you.
是啊是啊 我太迷恋你了
listen,i really can't sit around and chitchat all night.
听着 我不能整晚就坐这陪你聊天
so you can buy a dance or hit the road.
你要不就付钱我跳舞 要不就一边凉快去
come here,my agent.
过来吧 经纪人
oh,settle down.
哦 别激动
okay,this is for me.
好了 这是给我自己的
and this well,let's go,here this is for ralph baldo emerson here.
这个呢 是给这边这位Ralph Baldo Emerson的
come on,big guy.
这边请 大帅哥
what happened to you?
你怎么了你?
nothing scandalous.
没什么羞耻的
writing's just not my thing.
写东西不是我的茶
i beg to differ.
我要求提出不同意见
well,you can beg all you want,but it was an elective.
你尽管要求 可写作是选修课
i'm a business major.
我主修的是商业
i don't have time for it.
没时间写东西
business?
商业?
who studies business in this day and age?
现在你这个年龄的谁还学商业?
that feels really good,by the way.
顺便说一句 这感觉太好了
nice work. thanks.
扭得不错 谢谢
that there is a man boner.
已经起来了
mm,yeah,that's pretty much what we shoot for in here.
嗯 我们在这就是干这个的
look,i know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
i'm not one of your typical fucked up damage cases who's just lusting for male attention.
我不是你那些乱七八糟的学生案例 渴望得到男人的注目
i'm not saying those girls don't exist.
不是说那种女孩不存在
throw a rock in here and you'll hit six or seven,but that's not me.
你在这扔块石头 就能砸到六七个 可我不是
i am just making the most of what i got while i still got it.
我只是在自己还拥有年轻美貌的时候 最大程度地利用它而已
right.
没错
so what's next?
那接下来呢?
i get the hell out.
我会离开这
just like that?
就这样?
you're just gonna disappear like a...
你会静静离开 就像...
topless salinger?
光着膀子的Salinger?
the stripper in the rye.
麦田里的脱衣舞娘啊
hey,did you just come in your pants?
嘿 你是不是刚射在裤子里了?
what?you were grinding... disgusting!
什么? 你在摩擦我嘛... 真恶心!
i'm sorry.it was an exceptional lap dance.
对不起嘛 你的大腿舞跳得真是很好
freakin' gross!
太恶心了!
nicely done,runkle.
干得好 Runkle
it was a compliment.
这是对她工作的表扬啊
a liquid compliment.
液体的表扬
hello?
喂?
hey,marcy,baby!
嘿 Marcy 宝贝儿!
i'm at a strip club with hank.
我和Hank在脱衣舞俱乐部呢
i just got a lap dance.
刚看了个大腿舞
it's awesome here.
这儿好棒的
really?
是吗?
no shit.
靠
yeah,yeah,yeah,i'll be right there.
好 好 好 我马上过去
hey,i gotta go.
嘿 我得走了
somebody who came and saw the house is coming back for the third time this week.
来看过房♥子的一人这礼拜来第三次了
i think they might make an offer.
他们可能会出价了
good luck,pal.
好运了 老兄
no.sticky fingers.
表碰我 臭手
nice to meet you,ashley madison.
很高兴认识你 Ashley Madison
see,what did i tell you?
看吧 我怎么说的?
am i not awesome?
我是不是很赞?
do i not provide a valid and worthwhile public service?
有没有为你提供质量过关的公众服务?
yes,all that and more.
是啊 岂止过关
but you're a damn fine writer too.
可你也是个过关的作家
so you say.
你是这么说
but i don't really care about that.
可我不怎么在乎
well,maybe you should.
或许你应该在乎下
maybe it's another way out.
也许是另一条破茧之路呢
of what?
什么茧?
the hole you're desperately trying to dig out of.
你千方百计想要钻出来的那个茧
maybe not as fast,but the payoff will last a lot longer,trust me.
也许没那么快 可回报能更长久 相信我
you know,i don't know a thing about you,teach.
我不了解你 老师
where you grew up,what you believe in.
你在哪长大 你信仰什么
but you really have no idea where i come from.
可你一点也不了解我是从哪出来的
the shit i've seen.
我看过的那些糟烂事
oh?
哦?
all right,well,tell me.
好啊 那你告诉我
why?
为什么?
it's boring as shit.
那无聊死了
i don't know,tell me.
我不知道嘛 跟我说说
okay,do you really want to hear about the father that i never knew?
好吧 你真想听听我那从未谋面的父亲?
the mother who used to clean rich people's houses to get me to college?
和我那靠给有钱人打扫卫生 供我上大学的母亲?
writing is just a it's a pipe dream.
写作对我只是个美好又遥不可及的梦
you can't really make a living doing something like that.
靠这个是过不了生活的
actually,that's how you end up teaching.
老实说 这也是为什么你来教书了嘛
ouch.
哦呦 说到我痛处了
instead,i would rather retire my mother,you know.
相反的 我想让我妈妈早点退休
and if i have to use my body to do so,then so fucking be it.
如果我必须用自己的身体做到 那就这样吧
you know,i appreciate you trying to help me unleash my inner hemingway,
我很感谢你想帮我释放内心的海明威
but i'm a big girl.
不过我是个大人了
you know,i can take care of myself.
能照顾好自己
i think you should really get back into class.
哇 我认为你真的该回来上课
we could workshop that little story of yours.
我们可以研究下你的小故事
i'm not sure i believe a word of it,but i dig the details.
我不确定我相信你说的 不过细节我很喜欢
it was a pleasure meeting you,ashley,uh...
很高兴认识你 Ashley 呃...
madison.
Madison
ashley madison.
Ashley Madison
jesus,took you long enough.
老天 这么久才过来
i'm sorry.
对不起
i had to call a cab.
我得叫车啊
what's with the stain?
那块脏的怎么回事?
egh,don't bother.
恶 算了
i don't want to know.
我不想知道
i'm on the rag,and i'll start screaming.
我快疯了 马上就要叫了
i don't want to scream.
我可不想叫
okay,okay,what can i do?
好吧 好吧 我能做些什么?
um,just make sure your jerk off paraphernalia is all tucked away.
嗯 把你那些自♥慰♥用具藏藏好就行了
gone.done.what else?
都藏好了 还有呢?
that's it.
没了
i think i'm good with that.
这个我还挺在行的
so this is it,huh?
那就这样了 啊?
what?
什么啊?
we're really gonna do this?
我们真要这么做了?
sell the place?
把房♥子卖♥♥了?
isn't that what we want?
这不是我们俩所需要的吗?
yeah,sure,i guess.
是啊 当然 可能吧
just,you know,all of a sudden,a lot of memories come flooding back.
只是 你知道 一瞬间 回忆如潮水般涌来
some bad,but so many good,really.
有不好的 可也有好的
great even.
有些还很好
can you stop,charlie?
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表