呦!
you're not gonna die.
你不会死的
maybe,you know.maybe not.
也许会吧 也许不会
whatever happens,it's got me thinking about a lot of things,you know?
不管会发生什么 都让我想了很多事情 你知道吗?
about fuckin' short it all is.
人生他妈这么短暂
how you and i,once upon a time,we were thick as thieves.
我和你 曾几何时 我们那么铁
i don't know what happened.
我不知道发生了什么事
i just wish i knew the moment where it all changed,
但愿我知道是从哪一刻起一切都变了
because i would do things differently.
那样我就会做出不一样的决定
you didn't do anything wrong.
你没做错任何事啊
i didn't mean to let things slide with you,zloz.
我不是有意疏远你的 Zloz
i guess i did.
可能有点
you were my best friend,hank.
你曾是我最好的朋友 Hank
i'll never forget.
这点我永远不会忘记
some of the greatest times of my life,you know?
那是我生命中最美好的时光 你知道吗?
maybe that makes me a big,pathetic fuckin' loser,but...
也许就是那使我成了个可怜的蠢货 可...
once upon a time has got to count for something,i figure.
过去的那段时光总有点价值 我觉得
right? course it does.
是吗? 当然了
i justi didn't belong there anymore.
只是我再也不属于那个地方了
fuck,i don't belong here,either.
靠 我也不属于这个地方
it doesn'tit doesn't change the fact
但怎么都不会改变我爱你这个事实
♪****i can't believe...
Moody 我真不敢相信...
i haven't seen you cry since thurman munson died.
自从Thurman Munson死后 我还没见你哭过
you got to bring up thurman munson?
你非得提起Thurman Munson?
you fucking asshole. i had to go there because...
你个混♥蛋♥ 我一定得提因为...
don't go with munson. you were crying,i was crying.
别提Munson 你哭了啊 我也哭了
it was beautiful.
那场面太美妙了
you were crying about andy gibb.
你还为Andy Gibb哭过呢
sorry i got to drop you off so early.
对不住这么早送你过来
i got to pick up the little monster.
我还得去接我们家那个小怪兽
no worries.
没事
gives me plenty of time to get loaded and piss myself on the plane.
让我有充足的时间喝个大醉 然后在飞机上尿自己一身
it was good to see you,zloz.
见到你真好 Zloz
yeah,you too,man.
是啊 我也是 伙计
thanks for showing me a good time.
谢谢你带我玩得这么开心
you know,uh,what happens in l.a...
你知道 呃 在洛杉矶发生的一切...
right,brother?
对吧 兄弟?
yes,it stays in the vault.
对 我会保密的
you think you're gonna be able to patch things up with the old lady?
你会和老婆和好吧?
to tell you the truth,she doesn't even know i'm gone.
老实告诉你 她都不知道我出来了
she was so pissed at me,she took off with a couple of her girlfriends to atlantic city.
她太生气了 和一帮女朋友去大西洋城了
so for all i know,she could have been making out with a tranny too.
所以说 有可能她也会和变性人亲热
you're a colossal pussy,you know that?
你老妻管严了知道不?
dude,you better come visit.
兄弟 你来吧什么时候
i got a bunch of kids with a shitload of hank moody stories.
我一堆孩子都看了你老多书里的事了
they don't have a face to put to the name.
他们还是名字和脸对不上
that's not good.
那可不好啊
no,it's not.
对啊 是不好
all right,well...
好了 那...
fuck it,i i love you.
靠 我爱你
i love you,zloz. iii love you too.
我爱你 Zloz 我也爱你
i love you too.
我也爱你
fuckin' homo.
死基佬
okay,faggot.
行了 玻璃
go.
走吧
hey,zloz.
嘿 Zloz
made you look...
你看我的...
at my cock.
老二了
look who's here.
嘿 看看这是谁啊
not even a hello.
连好都不说啊
wow,good times.
哇 度过了美好时光哦
good times,good times.
美好时光 美好时光
hey,what are you doing?
嘿 你坐哪呢?
what am i,your limo driver?no,come on.
你当我什么 小轿车司机? 这可不行
you get in the front.
坐前面来
what?
怎么?
were you just gonna leave me behind?
你要扔下我吗?
merry fucking christmas.
圣诞快乐好了伐
can we go home already?
我们能回家了吗?
both: shut up.
[两人同时]: 闭嘴
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表