the shit that gets me hard.
能让我下半身爆棚的东西
so,balt,if you want to write about vampires drinking each other's blood and cum and whatnot,
所以说 Balt 如果你想写吸血鬼吸来吸去那些有的没的
by all means,go for it.
那就去写
write the shit out of it.
写到爽
don't be niggardly with your emotions.
用不着舍不得自己的激♥情♥
just run it up the flagpole and see who salutes,okay?
尽管嚣张地写 再看有没人欣赏 懂啵?
now get the fuck out of here.
行了 都下课吧
go read a book or something.
回去看本书啥的
preferably one of mine.
最好是我的
you know,i try not to think about it too much,
我尽量不要想太多
but i could have been t.a.ing for richard bates right now,
不过我本来是可以给Richard Bates作助教的
and that would have been a real education for me.
那会很有教育意义的
i was doing my thesis on him.
我之前在写一篇关于他的论文
yeah,and then you had to go and knock him off the wagon.
是啊 然后你不得不换个人写
but look how it worked out for you.
看现在你干得多好
you get to learn at the feet of a master...
能够在一个大♥师♥的脚下学习...
bator.
很臭哦
clearly.
看出来了
oh,hi,felicia.
哦 嗨 Felicia
how's it going,professor?
课上得如何 老师?
in a word?
总的来说?
awesome.
棒极了
interesting curriculum.
很有趣么
ah,look at that.
啊 你瞅瞅
i sound like a fuckin' retard.
我就像个弱智
no.don't be so hard on yourself.
不会 别对自己太苛刻了
but you might want to erase it before word spreads through these hallowed halls.
不过在这神圣的教室传遍你的流言之前 最好能提高下档次
academics can be vicious.
老师们之间是尔虞我诈的
at least i'm not tucking my dong in class.
至少我在课上没打飞机
not with my pants off,anyway.
裤子还系着
have you taken the sexual harassment seminar,yet?
你去听过性骚扰讲座了吗?
yeah,i had jill take it for me online.
有啊 我让Jill帮我在线听过了
what?
干嘛?
what?
咋了?
it's like traffic school.
不就是跟上交规学校一样嘛
uh,david curran wants to know why you gave him a "c".
呃 David Curran问你为什么给他"C"
okay,i'll bite.
好 我错了
why'd i give him a "c"?
我为什么给他"C"?
you know,as your t.a.,
作为你的助教
i'm happy to read the students' material and suggest a grade,
我是很高兴看学生们的作业 给他们评分的
but,you know,you're supposed to read it also.
可你也要看一看的丫
what do you think of jackie?
你觉得Jackie咋样?
you think she's hot,don't you?
你是不是觉得她很辣?
i haven't thought about it.
我还没想过
but now that i have,yeah,she's smoking.
不过既然你问了 对 她很辣
you're old enough to be her father.
你都能作她爸爸了
well,sure,i could be,but i'm not.
是 我是能 可我不是么
and i have no interest in making sweet love to her
我也没兴趣跟她嘿♥咻♥
aside from the general interest that all men have in making sweet love to all women.
虽然普遍来说所有男人都有兴趣和女人嘿♥咻♥
you know,i don't think you can be your t.a. anymore.
知道吗 我不想再作你的助教了
i understand.
我能理解
you do?
你能?
you find me irresistible.
我魅力太大你受不了
I...
我觉得你很讨人厌
careful.that's how it starts.
小心哦 一般都是这么开始的
the mother of my problem child would say the exact same thing.
我那问题孩子她妈就是这么说我的
Becaful...
当心了你 有女人揍过你吗?
you know what?
提个建议?
you should use me.
你应该利用我
really?
是么?
i should use you.
我应该利用你
i'mi'm frightened.
我真是好怕怕哦
as consultant in your search for worthy companionship.
作为你寻找真正另一半的反面教材
i,hank moody,and a prime example of how the male noggin works.
我 Hank Moody 坏男人的典型案例
you know,say you're out on a date with some dick,
假如你跟一混小子约会
he does something you can't quite decipher,you call me up,
他干了一你怎么想想不通的事 打我电♥话♥
i'll tell you what it meant.
我能帮你解答
thanks,dick.
谢了 混♥蛋♥
that's a great idea.
真是个好主意
i'm gonna think about it while i'm peeing.
让我尿尿的时候考虑一下
tinkle,tinkle.
叮当 叮当
professor moody,uh,can i have a word?
Moody老师 我能和你谈谈吗?
i suppose so,but i was thinking of ducking out and catching a movie.
是可以 可我刚想翘班出去看个电影
but i guess not.
还是算了
office hours and whatnot.
毕竟是工作时间
come in.have a seat.
进来 坐
call me hank.
叫我Hank吧
thank you,hank.
谢谢你 Hank
i changed my mind.
我改主意了
call me professor moody.
还是叫Moody老师吧
i'm just fucking with you.
跟你闹着玩的
not really.
假装闹着玩的
what do you want?
要谈啥?
look,i need to know...
呃 我想知道...
if i'm a writer.
自己能不能成为作家
jesus christ,kid.
苍天啊 孩子
who am i to tell you that?
我算哪跟葱能告诉你这个?
well,you're my teacher.
你是我的老师啊
i respect you,and i think you're an awesome writer.
我尊重你 而且我认为你是个很棒的作家
I read your book
你的书我看过
cover to cover.
每一本都看
i love your picture on the back,by the way.it's very handsome.
我很喜欢你背上的图案 很帅
thank...you.
多谢...厚爱
you're the mentor,you know?
你就是那个老师 知道吗?
in my story?
我故事里那个?
the young vampire has a crush on the old one.
年轻吸血鬼喜欢的那个年老的
it's you.
那就是你
it's a metaphor.
是比喻
i'm the old vampire.
我是老吸血鬼啊
fantastic.
真不错
come on,hank professor moody.
行了 Hank 不 Moody老师
brutal truth.
真♥相♥都是残酷的
i can take it.
我承受得了
brutal truth,huh?
你想听残酷的真♥相♥?
absolutely.
没错
your story was bad.
你的故事不咋地
it was terrible,in fact.
其实还挺糟烂的
就像那部烂作<暮光之城>
i have no patience for that crap.
对那种烂货 我一向没什么耐心
it's not writing.it's like bound toilet paper.
那根本不是写作 根本就是擦屁♥股♥纸
now i'm not saying you won't get better if you keep writing,because you will.
我不是说如果你能坚持写 说不定会写得好
no question.
你一定会的
but i am saying that if you can do anything else with your life right now,
我是说如果你的人生 现在有点别的事可干
anything at all,i think maybe you should do that.
随便什么事 你应该去干
'cause the world doesn't need anymore lame vampire fiction.
因为这世界用不着那么多扯蛋的吸血鬼
you know what i'm saying?
你懂我的意思了吗?
you with me,amigo?
听见我说的了吗 小朋友?
i think so.
听见了
brutal truth,right?
真♥相♥都是残酷的 对吧?
uh,right.
对
teaching's not so hard.
教书育人也不难嘛
Very...
很明显他对我有意思嘛
maybe i led him on.
可能问题在我
how so?
怎么可能?
i don't know.maybe i was sending out signals.
不知道啊 可能我给过他什么信♥号♥♥
fuck.maybe i'm gay.
操 可能我是同性恋
hank,please.
Hank 得了吧
we're all gay.
我们都是同性恋
what the?what the?
说啥呢? 说啥呢?
i'm serious.
我说真的啊
yeah,i know,and it scares me.
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表