and then... where are the girls?
那就... 孩子们呢?
just like that...
像这样...
he unveiled his beautiful man pussy.
他展示出了他美丽的男人"阴♥户♥"
his glorious...
他壮丽秀美的...
mangina.
"男阴♥户♥"
meet my peach,baby.
看看我的美人儿 宝贝儿
blow on my dice.
来吹吧
i wanna swing that swing.
我要把秋千来摇晃
don't you treat me nice.
你敢对我不好
richard,let me i'm wild for you.
Richard 我来吧 我为你而狂野
let me call you a cab.
我帮你叫出租
richard,let me sweet baby,i'm a child for you.
Richard 来吧 甜心 我就是你的宝贝
richard,you know what,why don't you stay in the guest room?
Richard 这样吧 你干吗不去客房♥休息休息?
stacy.
Stacy
have you ever spent time with an 11 year old boy
你和11岁的男孩在一起过吗
and wanted more from him than he was willing to give?
让他干一些他不愿意但你愿意的事?
have you ever breathed in the scent of a woman's sweaty,unwashed sex and just...
你闻过女人那汗津津的 没洗过的私处吗?
wanted to bottle and sell it at market?
想把它们包装成瓶在超♥市♥卖♥♥?
have you ever been so drunk on cock you howled at the moon and begged for a few inches more?
你喝醉以后对着月亮嚎过 "再让我的老二长几寸"吗?
ladies?
女士们?
dean koons?
Koons 院长?
all these questions and more will be answered in my new novel.
所有这些甚至更多的问题 都将在我的新小说里找到答案
let's get you dressed. first...
你穿衣服先 首先...
i wanna go for a swim!
我要去游泳!
arrgh!
嗷!
love that guy.
我爱这哥们
big fan.
超级粉丝
big dick.
超大老二
what do you want,charlie?
你想干嘛 Charlie?
i'm watching my stories.
我正在看东西呢
marcy ellen runkle.
Marcy Ellen Runkle
i love you.
我爱你
go home,you miserable sack of shit.
回家吧 你这落魄倒霉蛋
sleep it off!
睡一觉就好!
but this is my home!
可这就是我的家!
this!
这里!
and you know why?
你知道为什么吗?
because marcy lives here.
因为Marcy住在这儿
she's my home.
她就是我的家
my true west.
我的真命天子
north.
女
what?
啥?
true north.
真命天女
that's what they say.
这么说才对
who?
谁说的?
what?
啥?
marce...
Marce...
let's give it another shot,hmm?
再给一次机会吧 好不?
what do you say?
你觉得咋样?
no?
不咋样?
okay,fair enough.
好吧
can i use the bathroom?
用下洗手间行不?
我得上个大号♥ 不知道能不能熬到我赶回住处了
make it quick,asshole.
要用就快点 混♥蛋♥
you sure becca's okay to spend the night?
Becca留在这里过夜你不介意?
yeah.let her sleep.
当然不 让她睡吧
i'll drop her off in the morning.
我明早送她回去
but you'll,uh,you'll keep an eye on them?
但你会 呃 你会看着她们不胡来对吧?
oh,right.
哦 对了
for signs of lesbianism.yeah.
成为拉拉的苗头 绝对的
will do.i'll be vigilant.
我一定看着 随时保持警惕
sorry about the drama tonight.
今天晚上的事对不住了
you must think i'm a world class a hole.
你一定认为我是"世界第一混"了吧
don't know about the world class.
世界级的我可不清楚
yeah,well,thank you.
是啊 那谢了
what about bates?
那Bates怎么办?
is he gonna be able to do his thing?
他还能做事吗?
from rehab?
戒酒以后?
i doubt it.
我高度怀疑
you wouldn't happen to know of any other bad boy novelists looking for a teaching gig,would you?
你不会碰巧知道有什么混帐作家 在找教书的机会吧?
i don't know.
不知道
i will,uh,bring it up at the next union meeting.
下次 呃 下次工会碰头我会提醒你的
good night.
晚安
night.
安
where ya headed?
你去哪儿?
just home to the cats.
回家喂猫
sounds hot.
听着很爽啊
how 'bout a libation?
去喝一杯怎么样?
like that could possibly end well.
说的就跟喝完出不了事一样
oh,look at you with the foresight and all.
哦 你还真是有先见之明
well played,lady.
厉害 小姐
thanks.
多谢夸奖
good night,mr. moody.
晚安 Moody先生
'twas a pleasure meeting you.
很高兴认识你
good night,psycho.
晚安 神婆
take good care of that uterus.
善加对待你的子♥宫♥
oh,my god,charlie.what are you doing in there?
哦 上帝 Charlie 你在里面干嘛呢?
it's my i b s!
我闹肚子!
you know how it kicks in in times of extreme duress.
你也知道闹起来真是要命啊
well,this is one of those times!
我这次就要命了!
all right.
没事
it's all right.
没事了
miserable slob.
可怜的小笨蛋
guest room.
去客房♥吧
go.
去吧
what up,lady fair?
干嘛呢 小靓妞?
hank,it's late.
Hank 很晚了已经
and yet you don't sound even remotely sleepy.
那你现在听着还睡意全无啊
burning the midnight oil?
午夜激♥情♥呢?
something like that.
差不多吧
i get it.
明白了
big date,huh?
大家伙 啊?
i'm not sure how big it was.
不确定有多大哦
gross.
恶心
bad breath.
有口臭
h o b.
h o b
h o b?
h o b?
hair on back.
半秃
well,now i'm starting to feel better.
哦 我现在感觉好多了
what about you?
你怎么了?
what about me?
我怎么了?
our monkey in the middle said something about crossing paths with a friend of yours.
咱闺女说你正在和一个朋友打得火热啊
oh,she's a little meddler,that one.
哦 这个小八婆
that she is.
还真是
well,not to worry.
没什么可担心的
bad breath.h o b.
有口臭 半秃
i miss you.
我想你了
i miss you too.
我也想你
it ain't the same without you,you know.
你不在什么都不一样了 知道吗
that's nice to hear.
听你这么说我很高兴
i think it's good,though.
我觉得那也不赖啊
what's good?
什么不赖?
we're...
我们...
living our lives.
都有各自的生活
we're being all normal and responsible and...
我们都正常的生活了 都有责任感了...
like real,live grownups.
就像真正的成年人那样生活着
well,yeah,i do feel vaguely functional these days.
是啊 我倒是真的最近干什么都提不起劲
you know,i think you might even be proud of me.
你猜怎么着 我觉得你甚至都能以我为傲了
i'm always proud of you.
我一直以你为傲
even when i'm not.
就算当我说没有的时候
that's nice to hear.
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表